Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

My Neighbors Want To Drive Me Crazy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Neighbors Want To Drive Me Crazy (1053 Views)

Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him / Cultists Chase New Member To His Home, Attacked His Entire Family & Neighbors / Man rapes Neighbors' 2 Hens To Death In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbors Want To Drive Me Crazy by Dreamz77(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2019
Am tired and about bursting out! My house is Connected by a garage to my neighbors and I think they don't keep their house Clean enough hence, they have been subjected to the Company of Rats and all sort of Rodents!Now the problem is,I don't know what kind of Rat poison they use cause when ever these rats eat the stuff they don't die immediately or even die in their house they instead crawl into my apartment and die hence, causing unpleasant smell.
My Problem is not that they just die in my house but you won't be able to find them immediately until the smell oozes to an almost visible level before you can find the spot and most times they already decaying.The smell triggers my allergy problem and thus I have been seating on my balls in my apartment.I have talked to these neighbors about what's been happening but they thought I was just hilarious.As at these moment I can still perceive the stench of untraceable dead rodents in my House and the smell makes almost makes pass out!I can't force them not to use rat poison for their own benefit but its detrimental to my health and I need to fix it asap.is there any law enforcement that can help me out? Fam I really need a solution or suggestion that can be of help. Thanks
Re: My Neighbors Want To Drive Me Crazy by NwaAmaikpe: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2019
shocked

What I find ironical is that the rats consider your house their funeral ground yet you are here shaming your neighbours of having an unkempt apartment.

Anyways, since you are not yet tired of living as a tenant, just buy a pussycat.
There'd be no rats for your neighbour to even poison.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbors Want To Drive Me Crazy by tillaman(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2019
grin
Just opt for tons of rat traps or get a pussy cat
Re: My Neighbors Want To Drive Me Crazy by grandstar(m): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dreamz77:
Am tired and about bursting out! My house is Connected by a garage to my neighbors and I think they don't keep their house Clean enough hence, they have been subjected to the Company of Rats and all sort of Rodents!Now the problem is,I don't know what kind of Rat poison they use cause when ever these rats eat the stuff they don't die immediately or even die in their house they instead crawl into my apartment and die hence, causing unpleasant smell.
My Problem is not that they just die in my house but you won't be able to find them immediately until the smell oozes to an almost visible level before you can find the spot and most times they already decaying.The smell triggers my allergy problem and thus I have been seating on my balls in my apartment.I have talked to these neighbors about what's been happening but they thought I was just hilarious.As at these moment I can still perceive the stench of untraceable dead rodents in my House and the smell makes almost makes pass out!I can't force them not to use rat poison for their own benefit but its detrimental to my health and I need to fix it asap.is there any law enforcement that can help me out? Fam I really need a solution or suggestion that can be of help. Thanks

Better find a new place when the rent expires. There's no option. Or as someone advised, buy a cat.
Re: My Neighbors Want To Drive Me Crazy by MOORCHMOORE(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
My advise is try and heal or seal all holes and always look ur doors and windows in the evening time. Stop blaming ur neighbor for trying to live healthy like you.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Want To Drive Me Crazy by OKOATA(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
MOORCHMOORE:
My advise is try and heal or seal all holes and always look ur doors and windows in the evening time. Stop blaming ur neighbor for trying to live healthy like you.
Follow his advice.
Re: My Neighbors Want To Drive Me Crazy by starboy86(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Please allow the dead rats rot in peace na, they find your house as a place of solace so please don't stop the rats from coming. What am I even talking sef, op what do u say is your problem sef?

(1) (Reply)

FBI SPY MISSION THAT BACKFIRED / A Girl Beaten And Raped By A Commissioner In Kogi State / Heartbreaking: Young Girl Hawking Pure Water Robbed In Edo State. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.