Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar (26364 Views)

Peter Obi Posts Wrong Picture As Prof Saheed Aderinto, Deletes His Tweet / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by ebusnwaoma: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
A US Journalist, Joe Penney who shared false claims about Atiku Abubakar following his recent visit to America, has given his reason for deleting the tweet.

This came after he was called out by social media influencer, Stanley Nwabia who accused him of being paid to peddle false claims against the PDP Presidential candidate. He wrote;

THE YEYE OYINBO JOURNALIST HAS DELETED THOSE TWEETS...I HOPE HE VOMITS THE MONEY APC PAID HIM. HE THOUGHT BECAUSE HE IS 'OYINBO' ANY NONSENSE HE TWEETS ABOUT @ATIKU , WE GO JUST CARRY AM FOR HEAD.

HUNGRY OYINBO JOURNALISTS PAID BY APC HAVE STARTED WORK. SO, ANY INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL WANTED BY US GOVT SIMPLY NEEDS TO COUGH OUT AT LEAST $1M, HIRE LOBBYISTS AND HE'S FREE TO TRAVEL IN AND OUT OF AMERICA? @JOEPENNEY REALLY BELIEVES ALL NIGERIANS ARE STUPID LIKE BUHARISTS.

However replying the allegation against him, the US Journalist wrote;

THANKS FOR THIS. I DELETED THIS TWEET DETAILING A REPORT I READ BECAUSE THE CONTRACT WAS SIGNED IN SEPTEMBER, NOT NOVEMBER, AND BECAUSE SOURCES I SPOKE TO SAID HE WOULD'VE GOTTEN THE VISA W OR W/O THAT CONTRACT. THE FACT REMAINS THAT HE WAS INITIALLY DENIED VISA FOR CORRUPTION.

NO. IF THE STATE DEPARTMENT DECIDES THAT IT IS IN US INTERESTS TO GRANT A VISA, THE CORRUPTION BLOCK CAN BE OVERRULED

However reacting to Joe Penney's rejoinder, Stanley Nwabia wrote;

WOW...SO, @ATIKU'S VISIT TO WASHINGTON WAS IN US BEST INTERESTS? IS ATIKU HELPING PRESIDENT TRUMP BUILD HIS WALL?
MY BROTHER, GO AND SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE. STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIA'S INTERNAL POLITICS.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/23/us-journalist-who-shared-false-claims-about-atiku-gives-reason-for-deleting-tweet/

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by DrGoodman: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
Shame on all fake news carriers, especially BMC crew.

334 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by ajokebelle(f): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
The fact is that we all know Atiku is not a better candidate, he is just a lesser evil.

We are surely kicking baba back to Daura.

303 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by michlins(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
The mumu journalist

51 Likes

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by kabrudrapist: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lalasticlala this thread deserves front page. The Apc fake news peddlers needs to see this.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by Beetwo(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
the guy has being threatened, me jus tinking.

1 Like

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by Pinkyhubb: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nor matter the allegations APC formed against Atiku what I know is that one-day the truth shall prevail grin

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by Larryfest(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Whichever party wins between APC and PDP Nigeria is fucckd anyway cos both parties contains the same crop of personalities..

10 Likes

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by LuciferVirgin: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Beetwo:
the guy has being threatened, me jus tinking.

The only threat I see here is truth.

Truth will always remain a threat to falsehood.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by Christty(f): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Why going about with fake news of Atiku? what of BUHARI's fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by Binikingdowm: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
Buhari is the same old idiot that helped abacha stole billions of Nigeria dollars..

He purposely placed himself as minister of petroleum to steal more money.

Atiku is coming to free Nigeria from buhari cabals.

This is a whole CBN governor bowing to buhari cabals

108 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by dunkem21(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin Well done, Stanley.. The oyibo man don scam them grin.

Same way I seized this picture on NL cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by obi4eze(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
This is a TKO by Nwabia

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by Racoon(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
This is how God will keep on disgracing your enemies until they eliminate themselves.God make you a spectator as you enemies disgrace themselves. Reasonable believer say amen.

And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.

For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly to slay and destroy them: and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every one helped to destroy another.

And when Judah came toward the watch tower in the wilderness, they looked unto the multitude, and, behold, they were dead bodies fallen to the earth, and none escaped."-(2nd.Chronicle 20:22-24)

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by sotall(m): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
APC hand work of propaganda

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by ArmaniUhuru: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lies and propagandas doesn’t last.

Shame on ApC and Olodo buhari

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by Ololanla: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
Shame on APC

6 Likes

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by Yankee101: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
Apc boys will not repost this now

7 Likes

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by kufre2010: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
BUHARI PAID HIM TO POST THAT RUBBISH. COME AND ARREST ME, I'M IN SAMBISA

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by Asshurbanipall: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
cheesy

APC in trouble, there lies are being busted

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by RZArecta(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ogundamisi and co are criminals cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Atiku is our incoming President , wether APC like it or not .

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by Dpharisee: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Perhaps the $1m that Atiku paid is to help Trump build the wall and pay Federal affected by the shutdown of the US Govt. Stupid APC propaganda shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by hedonistic: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
I said it.
Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by potent5(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dey don de go, one by one.. Song of the Atikulated,

1 Like

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by SalamRushdie: 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
shameless libtard prick has vindicated Trump once again with fake news .. Shame on APC for trying to leverage of fake news to score cheap propaganda...Scores now Atiku =10 APC = 0

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
Going to his page now

DrGoodman:
Shame on all fake news carriers, especially BMC crew.
Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by Flamezzz: 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
The crusade to bring down our incoming president is fast scattering.
The honest truth is that most of these politicians don dust their agbada finish, dey plan on how to port to PDP after May 29th. grin

Brethren let's say a little prayers please...
"Dear God, you allowed Buhari to win in 2015 just to teach us a lesson. I swear Father Lord, we have learned the lesson, please don't let us repeat the class."
Amen

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar by dokunbam(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
The Guy no get liver

The truth is they initially deny him visa because of corruption and there was a contract/lobby in September

Obj is supporting atifku because he has him by the balls and definitely control him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo Arraigned For Assault / Is Muri Okunola The Most Powerful Person In Sanwo-olu's Cabinet? / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.