Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit (2742 Views)

Governors Ask Buhari To Take 33 Steps To Rescue Nigeria’s Economy (Full List) / 2023: Stop Planting Seed Of Hate Among Igbos And Yorubas - Ohaneze To Tinubu / South-south Governors Ask CJN Onnoghen To Shun CCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by livelymatilda22: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
I just heard on NTA news that Igbos governors forum has asked Ohaneze indigbo to postpone their meeting/celeberation because President Buhari is coming to South East..

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by nonsobaba: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
livelymatilda22:
I just heard on NTA news that Igbos governors forum has asked Ohaneze indigbo to postpone their meeting/celeberation because President Buhari is coming to South East..
Southeast PDP governors working tirelessly to destroy Atiku grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by livelymatilda22: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
nonsobaba:
Southeast PDP governors working tirelessly to destroy Atiku grin
I couldnt control my laughter when I heard it.. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by naptu2: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Yes, I saw it too. He's going to commission the Zik Mausoleum. That's the part of the trip that the south-east governors are interested in.

(He's also going to campaign)

5 Likes

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by Sakamaje: 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
Seems SE governors are not on the same page with their people. The governors and the ipob factor might end up affecting Atiku's showing in the region.

3 Likes

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by senatordave1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
I just saw the news on nta minutes ago.its over for atiku.the signs of defeat are too glaring.berrystun,deboy and other pdp warriors,surrender before its too late.precisionfixed,tuniski and others have surrendered oh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by ashacot: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
I heard it too. UMAI no day hide his feelings for PMB

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by greatdreamer(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Any southeast governor who is in PDP but secretly work for Buhari's reelection believing that Buhari will handover power to IGBO either those in APC or PDP in 2023. Such person in more dullard than Buhari as Tinubu is busying putting his own men on strategic positions in APC across the country against 2023
They wants to reap where they didn't sow

6 Likes

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by livelymatilda22: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pachukwudi44 SalamRushdie and other #10 per post miscreants, come and wail ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by SalamRushdie: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Pachukwudi44 SalamRushdie and other #10 per post miscreants, come and wail ooo

see this 15k a month miscreant

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by Oloripelebe: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Useless asslicking flatoids grin

5 Likes

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by olajizz01(m): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
Buhari is a goal in every regions.

The criminals and their baboon father supporting Atiku are just wasting their time,oh lest I 4get that they are doing it because of his dollar not because they love Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by deboysben(m): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
senatordave1:
I just saw the news on nta minutes ago.its over for atiku.the signs of defeat are too glaring.berrystun,deboy and other pdp warriors,surrender before its too late.precisionfixed,tuniski and others have surrendered oh.
I just noticed you are a small boy that needs attention

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by 360degreess(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
Buhari will officially retire Atiku from politics after this coming elections... some pigs will have steepness night today because of this news

SAI BUHARI 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by senatordave1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
deboysben:
I just noticed you are a small boy that needs attention
The boy here is you.the attention on the other hand should be direvted to your chewing gum girlfriends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by deboysben(m): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
senatordave1:

The boy here is you.the attention on the other hand should be direvted to your chewing gum girlfriends

Direvted

This is what happens when you rush to quote your Lord

Clown!
Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by DrGoodman: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin

They love atiku

1 Like

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by buharitill2023: 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:

see this 15k a month miscreant
is that the ANSWER to your defeat?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by Cajal(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
ashacot:
I heard it too. UMAI no day hide his feelings for PMB
..thank God people are watching NTA..Nigeria
I also read it..
Atiku can make it after his 3rd attempt
PMB..had similar experience.

1 Like

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by Presidiotbuhari: 12:59am On Jan 24, 2019
all these head slamming Afonjas jubiliating on this thread think that SE electorate are as vacuous and brain drain like them. That shout "Sai baboon" on empty stomach, as commanded them to chant by their drug lord emperor THIEF.NUBU and his marshant of death aka mc Oluomo's.

Over here in the land of liberals and Democrats we don't play ATI EWEDU ATI AMALA politics of stomach infrastructure, as obtainable in ur wastern slums.

These fraud of governors u are celebrating are inconsequential in the scheme of things in SE and are of no electoral value in East. I can bet my life, none of them can win a single polling unit for buhari.

If PRESIDIOTBUHARI like he should campaign from now till the day of the election he will never get up to 20% of the total vote caste in the SE. His case has been sealed long time ago. He is a persona non grata in SE.

1 Like

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by Presidiotbuhari: 1:20am On Jan 24, 2019
buharitill2023:
is that the ANSWER to your defeat?
Let me answer u.... angry grin

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 24, 2019
sai baba we know, sai baba we want, sai baba we will vote for

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by rusher14: 1:36am On Jan 24, 2019
Presidiotbuhari:
all these head slamming Afonjas jubiliating on this thread think that SE electorate are as vacuous and brain drain like them. That shout "Sai baboon" on empty stomach, as commanded them to chant by their drug lord emperor THIEF.NUBU and his marshant of death aka mc Oluomo's.

Over here in the land of liberals and Democrats we don't play ATI EWEDU ATI AMALA politics of stomach infrastructure, as obtainable in ur wastern slums.

These fraud of governors u are celebrating are inconsequential in the scheme of things in SE and are of no electoral value in East. I can bet my life, none of them can win a single polling unit for buhari.

If PRESIDIOTBUHARI like he should campaign from now till the day of the election he will never get up to 20% of the total vote caste in the SE. His case has been sealed long time ago. He is a persona non grata in SE.

From 5% to 20%.

1 Like

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by PVision2020(m): 4:00am On Jan 24, 2019
rusher14:

From 5% to 20%.
From Glory to Glory...

1 Like

Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by odiks: 6:25am On Jan 24, 2019
PVision2020:

From Glory to Glory...

Gbam
Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by Randy100: 6:33am On Jan 24, 2019
Zombies has taken over this thread grin grin
Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by helinues: 6:38am On Jan 24, 2019
Ohaneze can be sometimes funny, who da hell are they?
Re: Just in:S.East Governors Ask Ohaneze To Suspend Their Meeting for Buhari's Visit by celeiyke: 6:41am On Jan 24, 2019
Kindly give a balanced report or are u a descendant of Lai. South east governors pleaded with ohanaeze to shift the meeting to allow some members who belong to apc to attend its rally. South east governors can't do anything beyond pleading as ohanaeze is not an appendage of the governors forum nor reports to it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Court Stops Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Governorship Bid / Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child / “we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.