|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,888,526 members, 6,943,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 02 July 2022 at 09:44 PM
|Job Opening At Baynet Fuse Limited - Accounting Intern by jimsin2081(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2019|
Job Title: Accounting Intern
Department: Finance & Investment
Level: Fresh Graduate
Reporting Line: CFO
Deadline: 26th of January 2019.
The accounting intern must have completed his/her studies in any Finance discipline and is seeking to gain relevant experience within the marketing and advertising industry. Candidate will be working under supervision and also with Finance Consultants.
• The candidate will assist in the preparation of payment voucher to vendors.
• Will ensure accounting and finance records are properly filed.
• Ensure day-to-day record keeping of office expenses.
• Will validate Invoices against items or service received.
• Prepare bank deposits and ensure all vendor payment are paid as at when due.
• Maintain both digital and physical financial records.
• Issue invoice to clients and external partners as at when due.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Ability to track every expense as they relate to projects executed.
• Assist in the preparation of accounting payable reconciliations.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the team.
• Work with Finance Consultants to ensure all financial records are tidy and up to date.
• Must understand basic accounting principles and bookkeeping.
• Candidate must have started ICAN/ACCA and is at least at the foundation level.
• Must possess a B.Sc degree in Accounting, Banking, and Finance, Business Administration or any other related field with a minimum of Second class lower.
• Must be technology savvy and willing to learn new skills.
• Knowledge in any accounting software will be an added advantage.
• Must be very good with the use of Microsoft office suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word etc.
• Must be diligent, trustworthy and ready to learn.
• Must be a fast learner, resilient and have the capacity to work in a team.
• Must possess organizational skills and know how to manage pressure.
Method of Application
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title Accounting Intern on or before 26th January 2019. Only applicants within the Island axis will be contacted. Thank you.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25