Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen (70717 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be Held Responsible For This Scandal?

Akon: 15% (13 votes)
14 year old Deena: 36% (30 votes)
The club that failed to screen her: 47% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA / Denrele Edun In 9 Different Jackets At Club Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by kellorah: 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2007
she talk say na ice cream carry am komot for house dressed like dat lipsrsealed
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by acidrop(f): 1:00am On Apr 27, 2007
people please, lets be objective here; akon didn't invite d girl to the show, neither did he force her 2 get on d stage 4 d wine-in contest & 2 to top it all up, he didn't initiate d whole "lie down" thing.

Akon is an artiste, an entertainer - his primary aim is 2 please d crowd, give 'em value 4 their cheddars whateva it'd take!

Deena says to akon "lie down", he does, she hops on him & starts gyrating, d crowd don't boo or show any form of disapproval; what d'u think would go through akon's mind @ that point? bet he was sayin 2 himself "hmmm, they like this, lets do it again reverse count." -
where were all d child molester chants & criticisms when she climbed akon? what's up with that?

as 4 those of u who say akon shoulda known that he was in a foreign land; when people go to foreign lands do they get a long list of d do's & don'ts of d land @ d immigration desk?

please there are lots of people 2 put d blame on i.e d girl, her folks, d organizers etc. - not poor ol' Akon who's just doin his job!

did u say datz a form of entertaining shocked shocked shocked

ok, lemme break it down 4 u

micheal jackson, the all tym king of pop is regarded king of music because of his talent which did not include humping
eminem is one of the most respected and lovable rapper, did not have 2 hump 2 get there
anyone will do anything 2 go 2 a blackeyed peas concert, y because they enjoy their entertainment, which does not include humping.

all the famous and very respected artist, that crowd loves didnt get their fame, by abusing an underage, no offence and aint trying 2 be hatin but akon is a peadophile undecided

and if am not wrong, when did akon even join d music industry that he is causing scandals already undecided
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 9ja4eva: 1:13am On Apr 27, 2007
kellorah:

she talk say na ice cream carry am komot for house dressed like that lipsrsealed

LOL.I no know oh
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by zigbo(f): 1:16am On Apr 27, 2007
@acidrop u nailed it wink
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by acidrop(f): 1:21am On Apr 27, 2007
i alwaiz do, cheez cant get over myself tongue
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by debosky(m): 2:02am On Apr 27, 2007
2 acid black eyed peas concerts include humps which are essential for humping, you never know what that will lead to next grin grin grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by acidrop(f): 2:03am On Apr 27, 2007
it has d right 2 lead 2 anything, but certainly not on stage, because e go 4 don lead 2 am undecided

BTW itz humps as in ladies stuff, not humps as in humping
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by nguage(m): 3:57am On Apr 27, 2007
well, the girl did no come with the hope of seducing akon. But she saw the opportunity and juped on it
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by acidrop(f): 4:00am On Apr 27, 2007
yeah, but she controlled her sexual appetite, if a 14 yrs old can do that, y can an old papa llike akon do the same
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trendy(f): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2007
why did the 14 year old girl go to a show like that
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by kellorah: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2007
trendy:

why did the 14 year old girl go to a show like that
cos she wanted to! cheesy
OR
maybe 'cos she rolls with the wrong crowd? undecided didnt u c her tatoo and piercing??
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by kellorah: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2007
i just noticed the poll options. true!!! the so-called club bouncers shd have screened her. it's not like the show was happening on the road or something! it was in a NIGHT CLUB for crying out load  angry
FREE AKON!! he's innocent!! grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by acidrop(f): 3:53am On Apr 28, 2007
and free d chick, u dont wanna know wat i did, when i was 14, and belive it or not, most of us has used fake idz
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OgidiBoy(m): 3:54am On Apr 28, 2007
acidrop:

and free d chick, u don't want to know what i did, when i was 14, and believe it or not, most of us has used fake idz

I'm surprised at you shocked shocked shocked
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by dblock(m): 3:55am On Apr 28, 2007
acidrop:

and free d chick, u don't want to know what i did, when i was 14, and believe it or not, most of us has used fake idz
What'd you do, and u was calling me Bad shocked
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by acidrop(f): 4:12am On Apr 28, 2007
dblooooooooooooock, nice 2 c u, u didnt get banned cheesy

OgidiBoy:

I'm surprised at you shocked shocked shocked

y, common, dont tell me u are sooooooo pure cos, and innocent
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by dblock(m): 4:19am On Apr 28, 2007
I'll call the whole of Nairaland, and tell them to say what Ogidiboy juss said grin grin grin grin

You'll probably cry
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by debosky(m): 4:20am On Apr 28, 2007
so acid you also went out and were wining up on a musician when you were 14?

so why all the outrage then, its seems y'all did the same thing. bunch of hypocrites grin grin grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by dblock(m): 4:21am On Apr 28, 2007
See Acidrop I just called debosky, more are coming grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by SisiHo(f): 4:24am On Apr 28, 2007
debosky:

so why all the outrage then, its seems y'all did the same thing. bunch of hypocrites grin grin grin

Preach my wining partner, grin grin grin cheesy ( go back and reread, tons of them now changing their stories) cry cry cry cry
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by sisistingy: 4:27am On Apr 28, 2007
debosky:

You are damn right bunch of fucking hypocrites, and deceivers. cheesy cheesy

Please ignore them jare,they said A now it's B
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by acidrop(f): 4:33am On Apr 28, 2007
dblock:

I'll call the whole of Nairaland, and tell them to say what Ogidiboy juss said grin grin grin grin

You'll probably cry

cry over what u wish.

debosky:

does it necesarily have 2 be whinning on a musicial, or did i specifically say i went 2 club and whin on a musicial, all i said is that we have hard a fake id once or twice in our lyfz. watz wrong with that

and lest we 4get it was akon that whin on d girl and not d other way around

Sisi-Ho:

Preach my wining partner, grin grin grin cheesy ( go back and reread, tons of them now changing their stories) cry cry cry cry

whoz changing story
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by sisistingy: 4:36am On Apr 28, 2007
acidrop:

and lest we forget it was akon that whin on d girl and not d other way around
First your english is so bad even my 7yrs old sister can do better than that,3

Back to the topic
What do u mean Akon started it angry angry angry
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by acidrop(f): 4:43am On Apr 28, 2007
@sisi, d problem is not the english, d problem is ur low level of understanding, undecided
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by sisistingy: 4:47am On Apr 28, 2007
acidrop:

@sisi, d problem is not the english, d problem is your low level of understanding, undecided
well maybe if your dumbass wrote clearly then people will understand what you are trying to say.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OgidiBoy(m): 4:52am On Apr 28, 2007
sisistingy:

well maybe if your dumbass wrote clearly then people will understand what you are trying to say.

No need for all the name calling pls. Acidrop is one of the sweetest, girls on NL no need for you to all rude to her pls.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by acidrop(f): 4:54am On Apr 28, 2007
sisistingy:

watz d point, u still not gonna understand, u know, the spots on a leopard cann never be removed cool

@ogidiboy, dont even bother she's got a low level of understanding
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by dblock(m): 4:59am On Apr 28, 2007
I didn't call sisistingy, I hope I don't get the blame for this dude. grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by sisistingy: 5:03am On Apr 28, 2007
acidrop:

watz d point, u still not going to understand, u know, the spots on a leopard cann never be removed cool

@ogidiboy, don't even bother she's got a low level of understanding
Ok Ms. Know-it-all Acid Since i have, according to you, a low level of understanding, Why don't you teach me and while you are at it Maybe you can join me and take a class in grammar construction grin grin grin. dumb ass fucker
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by acidrop(f): 5:07am On Apr 28, 2007
miss know-it-all, i like that title, i mean not every one get d priviledge, like u now.

well as 4 d teacher, go find urself a teacher, it aint gonna be me, i cant stand overdumb freaks, sorry 2 dissapoint u, itz a thing i cant help smiley
dblock:

I didn't call sisistingy, I hope I don't get the blame for this dude. grin

yes u are, immediatley  u said u were gonna call ppl datz when she came, dblock, one week detention 4 sure, xcept u fall on ur knees right now grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by dblock(m): 5:09am On Apr 28, 2007
The dude respects that Anglos Saxon Language so much, He must be the Queen of England or something. grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by sisistingy: 5:14am On Apr 28, 2007
acidrop:

miss know-it-all, i like that title, i  cheesy.

well as 4 d teacher, go find yourself a teacher, it aint going to be me, i can't stand overdumb freaks, sorry 2 dissapoint u, itz a thing i can't help smiley

Too many commas in one sentense, come on you can do better than that.
1st year student!!!shame shame shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

DJ Cuppy Gets G-Wagon As 24th Birthday Gift From Boyfriend, Anichebe / Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.