Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen (70715 Views)

Poll: Who Should Be Held Responsible For This Scandal?

Akon: 15% (13 votes)
14 year old Deena: 36% (30 votes)
The club that failed to screen her: 47% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA / Denrele Edun In 9 Different Jackets At Club Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2007
In any case, Akon is NOT an entertainer, neither is he a performer.  He lip synced the entire concert at the Zen. With his same old boring hits.  He's what we call a "one time wonder"

Machel performed at the Zen this Carnival packed out and didn't even have to do much to get the crowd going.

He's a true entertainer, artiste, and excellent stage performer. Taking soca international.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d66u7DSEIgA&mode=related&search=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw2srEApFIo
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by debosky(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2007
definitely Machel is muuuuuuch better - 'jumbie' and 'one more wine' have become my national anthems grin cheesy
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by chiogo(f): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2007
Quote from: chiogo on Today at 07:32:22 PM
OH my goodness! I think they are both stupid for doin' that. Akon, is especially stupid. How can he do that even if the girl is an adult? Is he on crack or something? I agree the girl shouldn't have been there but i noticed she looked innocent while akon was liftin' her about. she obviously didn't approve but didn't do anythin' 'cause some people were even haili' what akon was doin'. At this point, i've lost every respect i used to have for akon. He's a total A-hole.What d f**k? F**k his ass for doin' that.

by omo eko
The girl doesn't look innocent ohhhhhhhh, she was loving what Akon was doing to her. innocent my feet    

And will always love and respect AKON no matter what, am is # one fan  

lol, omo eko.she did look innocent. And akon is still an A-hole.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by neelsel(f): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2007
@Trini we ALL know Machel is the man, well his our genre of music, Akon, am sure has his followers as well,

Let's all be united here, as we say in Trini" all ah we is one" grin grin

But fo true, Machel can wine, that boy has wire in he waist, " Hold on to de big truck Mama, hold on to de big truck"  
Where de hell is Debo, he mek me go put on my pum pum shorts to wine and he's MIA cry cry

@Omo, you know I lOVE my belly, grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2007
In any case, Akon is NOT an entertainer, neither is he a performer.  He lip synced the entire concert at the Zen. With his same old boring hits.  He's what we call a "one time wonder"
don't matter is the only hit song that akon made by himself. all his hit song is song with someone else. i'm not hating on him, but its the truth.

Machel performed at the Zen this Carnival packed out and didn't even have to do much to get the crowd going.

He's a true entertainer, artiste, and excellent stage performer. Taking soca international.  

i like soca. ( i know that was random.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d66u7DSEIgA&mode=related&search=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub9Dw9-IPZw

don't matter is the only hit song that akon made by himself. all his hit song is song with someone else. i'm not hating on him, but its the truth.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2007
neelsel:

@Trini girl, No am not Trini (have a brother who is though)

I am a few islands up from you, But I know Trinidad like how ah know how to spell me name grin grin

Mom used to live and work there years ago, with the Ministry of Agriculture,

@blue sky I hoped I answered your question, wink

ok . nice. Natasha visited the other day, can't remember where or if she perfromed though.  Good to know Im not the only small islander here.  smiley
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2007
trini_girl:

Come on now, have seen Akon preform before and i think his a really good entertainer, the people loves him. even during the spring break in Cancun

The guy can sing and his vice makes the ladies love him more

No  he doesn't lips sync, you are just saying all this negative things becso of what happened. angry angry angry

angry angry
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2007
neesel u didn't answer my question but i guess u missed it since it was on the previous page. r u from st. vincent.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2007
chiogo:

lol, omo eko.she did look innocent. And akon is still an A-hole.
Innocent for where, if she wasn't enjoying what he was doing to her, she wouldn't lie on the ground, while he hump and hump her like that. she doesn't respect has a lady or her pastor child.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by trinigirl1(f): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2007
Omo Eko:

Come on now, have seen Akon preform before and i think his a really good entertainer, the people loves him. even during the spring break in Cancun

The guy can sing and his vice makes the ladies love him more

No  he doesn't lips sync, you are just saying all this negative things becso of what happened. angry angry angry

angry angry

no honey he really did lip sync at the Zen.  cuz he was so excited he would stop singing and you'd hear the track running in the background with his voice.  maybe he was nervous? well let me not say lip sync, it was voice overs, but it wasn't just the music track it was his voice on the track as well.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by ikamefa(f): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2007
@ omo eko you are definitely rising to the bait!

lip syncher or not ,what what he did on that stage was irresponsible
that does not stop Akon from raking in his Millions of dollars or make girls stop throwing  thier asses at him so chillaxe!  wink cheesy
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2007
@Naija diva,  why is my nationality such importance,  you want to apply for citizenship    

no, i'm okay with my american citizenship. u told us to guess and i guessed. i just want to know if im right or wrong.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by neelsel(f): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2007
@Naija diva, if you remain a good girl I will have Santa reveal the answer for you as my Christmas gift to you grin grin,

On a more serious note, I am 101% Carib/African/Irish to da bone!!!!!!!
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2007
@Naija diva, if you remain a good girl I will have Santa reveal the answer for you as my Christmas gift to you ,

On a more serious note, I am 101% Carib/African/Irish to da bone!!!!!!!

i'm very impatience, i guess i'll just not know. lol
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by debosky(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2007
@ neel

I nah go anywhere, come do the wine ova here. tongue

@ Omo the dude went too far, though I suspect she enjoyed it, she seemed to raise her legs at one point when the thing started
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by neelsel(f): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2007
@Naija diva ( i will tell you, but not here wink) I LOVE the suspense surround my nationality,

@Debo, get the music, bring some Machel, Allison Hinds, Fireman Hooper and Bumanni( come make sure Omo stay away from wining, because am a mad winer grin)
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2007
neelsel:

@Omo, you know I lOVE my belly, grin
LOL, laughing and rolling on the floor, u are still greedy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2007
ikamefa:

@ omo eko you are definitely rising to the bait!

lip syncher or not ,what what he did on that stage was irresponsible
that does not stop Akon from raking in his Millions of dollars or make girls stop throwing  their asses at him so chillaxe!  wink cheesy
Well u are right about his action were irresponsible but then again even when Lagbaja came up here to perform, if u see this stupid girl was shaking her ass on the stage Damn, even a guy will be tempted to do something bad.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2007
debosky:

@ Omo the dude went too far, though I suspect she enjoyed it, she seemed to raise her legs at one point when the thing started
LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy, but the fact is the girl enjoyed it
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2007
Well u are right about his action were irresponsible but then again even when Lagbaja came up here to perform, if u see this stupid girl was shaking her ass on the stage Damn, even a guy will be tempted to do something bad.
lol
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2007
neelsel:

@Naija diva ( i will tell you, but not here wink) I LOVE the suspense surround my nationality,

@Debo, get the music, bring some Machel, Allison Hinds, Fireman Hooper and Bumanni( come make sure Omo stay away from wining, because am a mad winer grin)
The last time i was winni girl, my back was killing me for 2days straight, okay miss winer grin grin grin,
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by debosky(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2007
I got a dj straight from port of spain to spin some for us neel, so come wine and back it up real slowly tongue
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by neelsel(f): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2007
debosky:

I got a dj straight from port of spain to spin some for us neel, so come wine and back it up real slowly tongue

@Debo, I prefer a dj from deep south, like say one maybe from San Fernando or Siparia( Machel's home town), grin,

Ready for the dutty wine, ah coming oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin,

@Omo, no island hopping for you tongue
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by OmoEko1(f): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2007
neelsel:

@Omo, no island hopping for you tongue
don't worry my hubby is taking me to the Island one of this day grin grin, and i will even send u a pic of us cheesy cheesy
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2007
how did we go from talking about akon to talking about wining. smiley
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by neelsel(f): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2007
naija_diva:

how did we go from talking about akon to talking about wining. smiley

Well Naija girl, wining is what got Akon in trouble o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by debosky(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2007
don't distract me naija_diva gotta focus on that wining behind of neel tongue grin grin

keep it comin babe, the Siparia crew dem a coming! grin grin
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2007
oh yeah i forgot.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 9ja4eva: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2007
Omo Eko:

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy, but the fact is the girl enjoyed it

I think she did too cos she held him and was enjoying d flow.Akon run commot for stage sef.
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by neelsel(f): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2007
@Debo, mek sure yo have a couple Hairoun and Shandy Carib, because when de wining get too intense I like to cool it down, cool it down,

@Topic,
Men, Akon including CANNOT, I repeat, CANNOT refuse to wine up pon ah gal wen she ah wine up pon yo, true talk dat,
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by 9ja4eva: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2007
@Topic

I dnt think anyone of them is to blame.I think dey both enjoyed it though.Wat was d pastors daughter doing on stage?LOL
Re: Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen by naijadiva2(f): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2007
back to topic

@trini, where did you find this information and is it on the news. and did this happen like last night or something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

DJ Cuppy Gets G-Wagon As 24th Birthday Gift From Boyfriend, Anichebe / Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Beverly Afaglo: How I Put My Husband To Sleep When He Wants To Make Love To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.