Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Sirevee Come And Answer This. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sirevee Come And Answer This. (395 Views)

Get 5k If U Can Answer This Question(s) / 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sirevee Come And Answer This. by AnnaWrites: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
The last thing I ever thought I would do was bringing issues here. I've never had issues with people who write for me and those I write for.

A week or so ago, I made a post on Nairaland requesting for writers at a fixed rate of #600 per 500 words with promise that the rate would go up with subsequent articles.

Writers contacted me, they were hired and began though I couldn't continue with almost all of them as I had to do a lot of editing and rewriting myself to the standard my client wanted before submitting.

Didn't see any sense in that as I had other jobs I had to focus on.

Sirevee calls me two days after and tells me he can write and he saw my post here, but there was just one thing; he didn't have a Whatsapp phone because according to him, he was ill in the village and had to sell his phone to take care of the bills.

I had my reservations about his proposed arrangement but I agreed even though at that time, I didn't need more writers.

Long story short, it took him days and several phone calls to submit the first batch.

He submits them only for me to discover that he submitted the supposed first article alongside the other three but claimed it was a different one. I pointed it out to him and he apologized and said he was going to resend it, the next day it was another story entirely and currently he has stopped taking my calls and replying my texts. And this was after I paid him for all four articles thinking I was dealing with someone sensible.

Now, I've written the articles myself and #600 is not something I can't let go of if he gave me a good reason, but completely ignoring my calls is something I don't get.

For those who will come and talk, #600 is nothing but try stealing #50 in any Nigerian market.

Sirevee, you agreed to the rates and I see no reason why you should act this way.

Cc: Tabbaz
Dominique please look into this. It's small but it's still money.

Sirevee come and clear yourself.
Re: Sirevee Come And Answer This. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 24, 2019
I have replied your messages sis. I didn't stop replying your calls on purpose. I left the line you knew me with where I told you I went and there was no way I could get back there as it was quite a distace from where I stay and it was only till last night that a friend who was coming back to my place came along with it. I am sorry for the inconvience caused. Kindly reply mails
Re: Sirevee Come And Answer This. by AnnaWrites: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
sirevee:
I have replied your messages sis. I didn't stop replying your calls on purpose. I left the line you knew me with where I told you I went and there was no way I could get back there as it was quite a distace from where I stay and it was only till last night that a friend who was coming back to my place came along with it. I am sorry for the inconvience caused. Kindly reply mails
Reply what mails? You did not send any mails and I didn't see any.

I'll leave you alone. Do what you please.
Re: Sirevee Come And Answer This. by AnnaWrites: 7:38am On May 04, 2019
angry

(1) (Reply)

I Need An ITUNES Gift Card / Rocsol Foods Launches New Product / &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.