Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children (2805 Views)

Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds / LUTH Doctors Visit MC Oluomo In His Office / MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
Our politicians aren't worth our stress. Even the Agbero-general of tinubu, in person of MC Oluomo is currently in the USA where he visited his children who are studying there. If you like abuse yourself taya on social media and waste your data spewing bunkum over atiku and buhari. Their children are far ahead of you guys.

Re: Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children by Christty(f): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thank God, he is now fully OK.
Re: Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children by Caseless: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2019

You're here suffering, but you have the mouth to call a man who's out there chilling with his children an "agbero-general".

Re: Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children by deomelo: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
Caseless:

You're here suffering, but you have the mouth to call a man who's out there chilling with his children an "agbero-general".

Not knowing he's the real agbero general suffering and languishing on NL spewing hatred and bitterness while the man an America citizen himself is chilling in the US with his kids.

Re: Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children by Caseless: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
deomelo:

Not knowing he's the real agbero general suffering and languishing on NL spewing hatred and bitterness while the man an America citizen himself is chilling in the US with his kids.

The OP no even get international passport sef. But this "agbero-general" na American citizen.

Re: Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children by IjebuWarrior: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children by IjebuWarrior: 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
Christty:

So what abt the numerous lives that he's taken? angry

Re: Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children by IjebuWarrior: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Caseless:
The OP no even get international passport sef. But this "agbero-general" na American citizen.

Don't worry, bros... we-we are in the process of getting his citizenship rescinded. cool A report has already been made to the Dept. of Homeland Security. Leave that for us. cool

Re: Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children by Galaxydon1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Christty:
OK news. Had read this news before he was stabbed.
Re: Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children by SalamRushdie: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
deomelo:

I am sure if MC Oluomo contest against Agbaje you will vote MC as you don't have shame

Re: Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children by excessmon(m): 12:03am On Jan 24, 2019
Can u think first? Does the write up mean nothing to you?

I'm sure u are one of the numerous ones that ASUU is already campaigning with their future.

Good thinking brings forth awesome ideas....please think deeply next time
Christty:
Re: Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children by sogodihno: 12:06am On Jan 24, 2019
Olu-omo, ipob nightmare, they see him and Tinubu in their dream
Re: Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children by deomelo: 12:17am On Jan 24, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I am sure if MC Oluomo contest against Agbaje you will vote MC as you don't have shame

What is your ipob business with who I vote or don't vote for? Do I have to educate you per the Nigerian constitution and freedom of choice and association?

Or the concept of democracy is just foreign to you?

In fact, I'll vote for MC before even considering that useless emeka agbaje.

Suffer head ipob, MC is a million times above your ipob village level.. grin grin

Re: Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children by Modarun(m): 12:46am On Jan 24, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Don't worry, bros... we-we are in the process of getting his citizenship rescinded. cool A report has already been made to the Dept. of Homeland Security. Leave that for us. cool

Chai, una go killi person o. Hehehe
Re: Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children by fallout87: 12:56am On Jan 24, 2019
The same people who were calling for Saraki to be jailed for supposed agbero doing Offa robbery and killing....

... they are the same foolish hypocrites who defend Tinubu's agbero killer Olu-omo.

You people wonder why you are in poverty, your country is a shithole and your citizens can't produce politicians who don't steal, cheat or kill.

Look in the mirror.
Re: Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children by deomelo: 1:39am On Jan 24, 2019
fallout87:
The same people who were calling for Saraki to be jailed for supposed agbero doing Offa robbery and killing....

... they are the same foolish hypocrites who defend Tinubu's agbero killer Olu-omo.

You people wonder why you are in poverty, your country is a shithole and your citizens can't produce politicians who don't steal, cheat or kill.

Look in the mirror.

What's robbery got to do with MC spending time with his children in America?

Find something else to defend your crooked, corrupt and juicy position Sarathief with.
Re: Picture Of Lagos Agbero-general-mc Oluomo In Atlanta With Children by Christty(f): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

So what abt the numerous lives that he's taken? angry
If what you wrote is true, I'm not saying you're right or wrong. You cannot judge him or want him dead because whatever you sow you will reap. what goes up comes down. He will be paid with his own coin,you will be paid with your own coin and I will be paid with my own coin. Leave him let God judge him.

Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability / My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future / How Plot By Hoodlums To Rape Girls At Queen's College Enugu Were Foiled (photos)