Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability (2808 Views)

Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by Showbby28: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2019
Chairman Senate Committee on Power; Senator Gabriel Suswam called on Nigerians rally in unity irrespective of religion, ethnic and political affiliation.

The former Governor urged the electorates to use the celebration to demand for more accountability from their elected officials.

Suswam gave the advice in a statement in Abuja on Monday, saying “ Independence day celebration will provide a wonderful opportunity for us to come together once more irrespective of our religion, ethnic and political affiliation.

"In spite of all, our challenges as a nation we have drawn strength in our diversity. Considering our multi-ethnic diversity, culture, religious beliefs we remain one nation bound in freedom as we face these challenges.

"I must commend the contributions of these citizens who are now more enlightened and demand more from their representatives, and accordingly more from their politicians, Governors and Government.

I urge our nation's leaders to make sacrifices in the interest of the nation. Nation building is not limited to government alone; but to every citizen has a role to play by complementing government's efforts and keeping vigilant at all times against dangers posed by those who have continued to undermine our democracy and peaceful coexistence.

http://igberetvnews.com/1035703/suswan-calls-unity-urges-nigerians-demand-accountability/

Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2019
good
Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by earnadvert: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2019
Yes
Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by simhosting: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2019
ok
Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by Proffdada: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2019
1st step: all northerners should step down from their unqualified and unworthy post, then you'll see 500% progress in this country

4 Likes

Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by okadoo: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2019
This thief is still talking? He should be in jail by now with huge amount he stole when he was a governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by StrikeBack(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2019
grin

Always quick to give useless speech

2 Likes

Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2019
okadoo:
This thief is still talking? He should be in jail by now with huge amount he stole when he was a governor.

Thank you very much. The idiot is a chairman in senate committee.

3 Likes

Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by francis5051: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2019
As far as am concern northern leaders don't know anytin leadership, so as long as they remain our leaders no progress in Nigeria, forget insult, jokes apart dis people are d main reason why Nigeria is backward..

3 Likes

Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by GMbuharii: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2019
Which bloody unity are you talking about?!
You better be careful

1 Like

Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by GMbuharii: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2019
francis5051:
As far as am concern northern leaders don't know anytin leadership, so as long as they remain our leaders no progress in Nigeria, forget insult, jokes apart dis people are d main reason why Nigeria is backward..

Afamed yorubahero12 gwarotango gavelslam deomelo are coming for you grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by Jaynom(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2019
This man that didn't pay salaries is talking

1 Like

Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by Damibiz(m): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2019
After milking Benue state dry you are here talking of Unity....see pack well Suswan

2 Likes

Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by Proffdada: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2019
Chi59:

Thank you very much. The idiot is a chairman in senate committee.
King of thieves grin
Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by Princemolar101: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2019
Year in year out same talk and nothing is improving I think we are not meant to be one country and the earlier we realize that,the better for us all .the marriage was forced because of oil in the south and that's why there's no unity of purpose happy new month .
Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by MoIbrahim: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Amen
Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by Masrurr: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2019
ok
Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by Godsonjoe: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Unity gbukwa gi there

2 Likes

Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by Adijerry: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2019
what did you just said, accountability? bro take your time, so you are insulting we the Benue people after embezzling our State money you are now calling for accountability. who do you think you are fooling.
Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by garsul: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2019
francis5051:

And in the 14 years of the past 20 of our current democratic rule that Southerners have lead (Obasanjo/GEJ), I guess Nigeria became Eldorado?
Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by charleybam(m): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy new month my fellow nairalanders

I just finish writing my final year exams and my project is fast approaching with no material to begin with,i am in a cashless state right now with help from no one...i am a Graphic designer with little resources plz someone should help a brother.. #Blessings

Bank: Fidelity Acc numb: 6551173797
Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by eagleu: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
Unity with who?
Re: Suswam Calls For Unity, Urges Nigerians To Demand For More Accountability by Insectkiller: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
You are very stupidd...

(1) (Reply)

As An Activist I Stand With MARYAM SANDA Men Are.. Kannywood Actress Rahma Sadua / South West Leads in Education / "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.