Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

UPDATED: I Was Sacked After Education Minister Accused Me Of Collecting Bribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATED: I Was Sacked After Education Minister Accused Me Of Collecting Bribe (10277 Views)

Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) / Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu / Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED: I Was Sacked After Education Minister Accused Me Of Collecting Bribe by donb06: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Enuose242:
The person who posted this news is apc supporter and a very biased person I fact with this post I don’t think I would trust whatever post that is been posted on Nairaland this is just not right I hope the owner of this Nairaland would call the person who posted this shit to order besides the original news says this man was sacked for failure to give minister of education 200 million Naira kick back.. below is the link and the pictures of the new

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/sacked-tetfund-boss-says-minister-demanded-n200m-bribe/amp
Myndd44, lala, pls warn this op not to be posting fake news here again
Re: UPDATED: I Was Sacked After Education Minister Accused Me Of Collecting Bribe by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2019
bizza45:
oga quit playing d pity card, even devil bin know say u collect bribe

Did you hear him, "of any school confirms this accusation, he ready for death sentence not prison." Beside why bring back someone who was sacked, whose name has nor been cleared?
Re: UPDATED: I Was Sacked After Education Minister Accused Me Of Collecting Bribe by DerideGull(m): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2019
Even for educational matters where the northern Nigeria enjoys quota system and deadly last in the rungs of achievement yet the northerners occupy every meaningful position in the Ministry of Education under Muhammadu Buhari’s administration. I repeat nepotism is worse than embezzlement among corruptible tendencies. In fact, Nigeria is a practical joke. I wish nothing but bad for the zoo called country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Orji Kalu Mourns Leadership Newspapers Publisher, Ndah-Isaiah / Peter Obi Reacts To Plateau, Benue Massacre, Killings / Buhari: Rural Development Is Stunted Because State Govs Pocket LG Allocations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.