Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly (17424 Views)

Senate To Fast-Track Passage Of New Minimum Wage Bill / Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill / Minimum Wage Bill Passes Second Reading At Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by OhiOfIhima: 6:10am On Jan 24, 2019
Well nice gesture but why can't be 30k all through.
Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by Brown14: 6:10am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75053979:
This is GOOD governance.
The thieving party looted and raped our dear country at the period the nation made her highest money.
But look at Our darling President MUHAMMADU BUHARI doing everything he can to make this country work again.

And those same sets of foolish, CORRUPT POLITICIANS still wants to come back?!
GOD FORBID!!

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Give it up for African Best President.....DAAR COMMUNICATIONS say so!

why are you so stupid?
Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by yinkus6750(m): 6:10am On Jan 24, 2019
Transmitting an unacceptable transmission to National Assembly?
What's wrong with 30,000
Let's see what will happen on the floor of the Chambers.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by MrAJQ(m): 6:11am On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Hmmmm
So federal will pay thirty thousand and others can pay twenty seven
Na wa o
Anyway buhari should make all federal parastatals to key into the integrated payroll system. A suitation were all federal staff salary will be paid directly into their account. If this can be done ehnnn
Then workers will be happy and billions will be saved because their will be no more deduction from useless unions such as nasu and the rest. Those workers are suffering in the hands of Thier organisation

Even without increasing minimum. Just pay them directly and see people will be happy and they won't give a fuckkkk about increase in minimum wage

Federal Government workers receive their money directly from CBN.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by Yankee101: 6:11am On Jan 24, 2019
Let them increase it
Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by prigoz(m): 6:13am On Jan 24, 2019
We Nigerian worker are wiser now, you did not do it since but as election is less than 4 weeks and you expected to be called workers friendly government. Please any work that votes this useless government into power deserves his brain to be check, because if Buhari wins election, it mean suffering continues. He that has ear let him hear.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 6:15am On Jan 24, 2019
$77 Dollars as minimum wage,God will see us through..

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you!
Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by freemanbubble: 6:16am On Jan 24, 2019
MrAJQ:

Federal Government workers receive their money directly from CBN.
Nope
Don't argue with me. Not all
Ubth is from cbn not uniben
My uncle works with uniben
Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by MrAJQ(m): 6:19am On Jan 24, 2019
Emeskhalifa:
Long overdue. Baba goslow.

Pls when is ASSU calling off, if it was Jonathan regime, this strike would've been a thing of the past. But we at an era were lives of cows matter most to the man at the affairs of power.
Smh
Do you understand what you're saying kwa? ASUU strike was worst in Jonathan administration, cumulative of about one year and some months.
Don't argue this is the fact. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/communities/student/all-the-times-ASUU-has-gone-on-strike-since-1999/5jtb8cs.amp

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by cardoctor(m): 6:19am On Jan 24, 2019
Until we see it

1 Like

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 24, 2019
Emeskhalifa:

Pls when is ASSU calling off, if it was Jonathan regime, this strike would've been a thing of the past. But we at an era were lives of cows matter most to the man at the affairs of power.
Smh
grin cheesy
Google 'how many months the strike lasted in jonathan time'

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by Augiiee(m): 6:21am On Jan 24, 2019
Emeskhalifa:

Smh
Just like it took him 4months to call off the strike in 2009, 5months in 2010, 59days in 2011 and 5months 15days in 2013 #IpobianLiar

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by MrAJQ(m): 6:21am On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:

Nope
Don't argue with me. Not all
Ubth is from cbn not uniben
My uncle works with uniben
He is working under Uniben, it is the Uniben that's paying them not federal government. Such people are employed by the leadership of the school.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by bantudra: 6:21am On Jan 24, 2019
Brown14:

why are you so stupid?

dont insult my bra.... angry angry
Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 6:23am On Jan 24, 2019
Self employment is bae....

1 Like

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by martineverest(m): 6:24am On Jan 24, 2019
helinues:
How much was transmitted?

27,000 or 30,000 ?
federal is 30k...states say 27k
Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by tjskii(f): 6:26am On Jan 24, 2019
olatade:

a friend of mine said it will not be implemented until 2018 budget runs out which is in may or so.2019 budget picks up in june which is where the new minimum wage is captured. I'm not sure but i kind of believe him

I wont be shocked if it is. Implemented in january salary, these people are desperate, anything to get our votes
Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 24, 2019
Mrjaz:
How much did they transmit grin
Transmission Transfusion Confusion has been retired.

I can't trust other tribes into sensitive positions.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by akin9ja78(m): 6:26am On Jan 24, 2019
kayodeadeniji2:
The Presidency on Wednesday evening confirmed the transmission of the National Minimum Wage Bill to the National Assembly for necessary legislative actions.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate), Senator Ita Enang, disclosed this to one of our correspondents in Abuja

https://punchng.com/presidency-transmits-minimum-wage-bill-to-nassembly/

We do not want a leader who love to speak big english, and motivational speakers, buhari teaches every Nigerians Resilience. He deserve second term.

Let me come and be going.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by freemanbubble: 6:27am On Jan 24, 2019
MrAJQ:
He is working under Uniben, it is the Uniben that's paying them not federal government. Such people are employed by the leadership of the school.
Uniben is federal government parastatal
Uniben hasn't key into the integrated payroll system so because of that unecessary deduction still goes on with uniben staff salary
Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by MrAJQ(m): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:

Uniben is federal government parastatal
Uniben hasn't key into the integrated payroll system so because of that unecessary deduction still goes on with uniben staff salary
Tor!
But at the end sha Sai Baba Buhari
Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by olatade(m): 6:33am On Jan 24, 2019
tjskii:

I wont be shocked if it is. Implemented in january salary, these people are desperate, anything to get our votes

you have a point. the desperation is glaring

1 Like

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by ybalogs(m): 6:33am On Jan 24, 2019
Good Morning My Friend,

If you don't like how things are, change it; you are not a tree! But if you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary. Why do you prefer for the mediocre life when there is so much more in you? Wake up! You are unique and packaged with wonders in you. Don't let what you cannot do, interfere with what you can do; Always see possibilities! You have what it takes!

You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you. Turn your wounds into wisdom; every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. Yes, I know you are going through challenges, so does everyone; you think yours is special? Get up! Discover you; that is the key! Live! Let go; fear less; take risks; take action; dream more; be confident! A key to the solution is in you!

Be fearless; have a vision; believe in yourself; always hustle; stay focused; get out there; get motivated; get inspired! Your only limit is you! Don't be complacent, don’t be lazy, kill procrastination and worry! Push yourself out of your comfort zone; never give up! Never lose hope! Yes, you failed in your last attempt; sit down, plan, prepare and do it again and again. You can do this, if it is to be; it is up to YOU!

Stay positive, stay fighting, stay brave, stay ambitious, stay focused, stay strong! Have a fulfilled day!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by Topmaike007(m): 6:35am On Jan 24, 2019
ebuka440:
It was sent so that the Nigerians will vote for them. Even though it is being implemented, APC government must go
na you Sabi, watch and see how and aspirant will not leave Adamawa talk of going to the aso Rock
Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by Topmaike007(m): 6:36am On Jan 24, 2019
Ijaya123:
Right step in the right direction.

In another story,
'' I'm not a saint.
I stole but the money I stole can not be compared to the billions my Vice stole in 8 years.''
~ Obasanjo,
My Watch, Page 49.
birds of same feather
Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by acenazt: 6:36am On Jan 24, 2019
akin9ja78:

We do not want a leader who love to speak big english, and motivational speakers, buhari teaches every Nigerians Resilience. He deserve second term.

Let me come and be going.
i swear. Imagine January passing so fast because we have become Quite Resilient. Funny Enough Last December was unlike any other. No Bomb blasts,Fuel Scarcity or hike nothing

1 Like

Re: Presidency Transmits Minimum Wage Bill To National Assembly by Slurity(m): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2019
Buhari is still the best President Nigerian ever get even though he has lapses which is a sign that he is no an angel but if you are against Buhari, you are sure against the success of this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship / Vice President Kashim Shettima Receives Traditional Title In Anambra / APC Mulls Implementation Of El-rufai C’ttee’s Report On True Federalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.