Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition (39739 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto / FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by SFSNIPER(m): 6:51am On Jan 24, 2019
Very Confused Woman
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by fk001(m): 6:51am On Jan 24, 2019
She just wasted her time for nothing.

She should just decamp to APC

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Freeeanijor: 6:52am On Jan 24, 2019
This woman is mentally sound, she understand the myriads of problems of this country and modern way of solving them. After the debate, my respect for her increased. Madam you have tried.

8 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by zinosleek(m): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2019
I have always had the feeling that this woman was not really campaigning to win.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by sundayoga(m): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2019
Noted
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Eliteklaus(m): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2019
Bye bye Oby
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by sureheaven(m): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2019
When I said most of the contestants are not serious, people said I'm a fool. shocked

The would have been too meaningful and helpful if they've run for senate. That's where nigerians will know the different they can make from those that I've occupying the national assembly. shocked
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by ybalogs(m): 6:53am On Jan 24, 2019
Why do we keep thinking it's not possible for another party to win aside PDP or APC? As it is, we all should run away from these two at least we'd be very sure 98% of the thieves won't be coming back to rule us. As hard as it sounds, it is very achievable.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by tundey4all(m): 6:53am On Jan 24, 2019
She can't win anyway, so why wasting money
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Guide777(m): 6:53am On Jan 24, 2019
I agree with her, the incompetent dullard should not lead us into the next 20 years cycle. Its improper.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by aremz(m): 6:53am On Jan 24, 2019
Good....atiku should follow
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Guide777(m): 6:53am On Jan 24, 2019
I agree with her, the incompetent dull.ard should not lead us into the next 20 years cycle. Its improper.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Glink2018(m): 6:54am On Jan 24, 2019
dunkem21:
cheesy Their plan failed. They wanted to disgrace Atiku in the debate, but Saraki pass them grin

Zombie spotted...

Keep licking Atiku yansh...

He go Dole out for you on the election day....

Oshisco! Omo' ranu
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Joedoyle(m): 6:55am On Jan 24, 2019
Okay, finally you got a conclusion.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by musachara: 6:56am On Jan 24, 2019
Femich18:
Even if she contest she won't win so why wasting her precious time?
All other parties should assemble together and help us chase away APC=PDP but they won't do that...
Nice one though. I hope she support Sowlore

My thoughts exactly, but they refuse to see the bigger picture
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Badonasty(m): 6:57am On Jan 24, 2019
EmagNig:
Oby Ezekwesili withdraws from presidential race on Thursday morning and has rather opted to help build a coalition to defeat the All Progressives Congress and the People’s Democratic Party in the February 16, 2019 election.

In a statement issued by the spokesperson for the Obiageli Ezekwesili Presidential Campaign Organisation, Ozioma Ubabukoh, Ezekwesili was quoted as saying that her decision to withdraw from the race followed extensive discussions with Nigerians at home and the Diaspora.

According to her, the action is also prompted by an examination of the country’s electoral environment sequel to the 2019 presidential debate of Saturday, January 19, 2019.

She said,

Ezekwesili also said,

She added,

Meanwhile, Ubabukoh thanked Nigerians, including campaign donors and volunteers, who supported Ezekwesili, saying that “every money donated to the campaign and funds spent will be accounted for in the coming days.”

https://lailasnews.com/oby-ezekwesili-withdraws-from-presidential-race-insists-on-coalition/

madam don read writing for wall... no money to waste
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by martineverest(m): 6:57am On Jan 24, 2019
ybalogs:
Why do we keep thinking it's not possible for another party to win aside PDP or APC? As it is, we all should run away from these two at least we'd be very sure 98% of the thieves won't be coming back to rule us. As hard as it sounds, it is very achievable.
God bless Nigeria.
the young Nigerians don't think it's possible,cos they rather prefer corrupt politicians to rule them than focus minded ones
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Fuckdamod: 6:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Nice move

post=75054794:
She should work hand in hand with Baba to continue building the good Nigeria that Baba has started.

She was unfortunate to work with thieves, rogues and looters in the last dispensation.

A better Nigeria is what we want.
Thumbs up Madam Oby.
Oii! Zombie pls read b4 spewing ur usual trash.. she said she is going against apc, it's like in addition to ur brain ur eyes has been affected too. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Daniel058(m): 6:58am On Jan 24, 2019
How I wish she colabo with Atiku..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Randy100: 6:59am On Jan 24, 2019
ybalogs:
WHAT AN IRONY OF LIFE?

Do you know that the only tree a monkey cannot climb is the banana tree. Paradoxically, banana is what monkey likes the most. This means that anytime banana is found in the hand of a monkey, it's most likely a gift. Hence the phrase "Who dash monkey banana?" was coined.

In the journey of life there are things you like but can never achieve unless you are given by God.

Therefore, it is not of him that willeth or of him that runneth but of God that showeth Mercy. May His mercy continue to abide in, and with you forever. Amen.��
In a bid to pass a wonderful message, you ended up lying. Monkeys can climb banana tree. Capuchin monkeys living close to human beings has only one job, stealing their bananas. Don't come here to lie again, do we look like Buhari zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Joedoyle(m): 7:00am On Jan 24, 2019
fk001:
She just wasted her time for nothing.

She should just decamp to APC
The thiefy thiefy zone baa? I hear you.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by musachara: 7:01am On Jan 24, 2019
kennygee:
I wish she started as a strong vice president with a strong party.

I see her vision but Nigeria is not ripe enough for a female president.

How many women do we have as governors and senators?

We have barely 10% representation in the legislature, we've never had a female vice president. Talk more of a President.

I would have wished/said she'll make it someday but unfortunately age may not be on her side, I am so done with old people leading us, but hopefully another visionary young version of her may spring up someday
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Zeezxo(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2019
handie:
This is commendable. Truth is, irrespective of how brilliant and noble the other candidates and their ideas are, right now, it's next to impossible to go toe to toe with APC and PDP. What is needed is a coalition of all these parties with an agreement to present one candidate who all others will unselfishly support(Olawepo Hashim or Sowore in this case). Oby won't have been a bad choice but honestly, the country ain't ready for a female president(sorry feminists). With the youthful population and an agressive social media campaign, wresting power from these old dumb leaders is achievable. I hope other candidates can toe her path
have you taken the drugs

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by ybalogs(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2019
Randy100:
In a bid to pass a wonderful message, you ended up lying. Monkeys can climb banana tree. Capuchin monkeys living close to human beings has only one job, stealing their bananas. Don't come here to lie again, do we look like Buhari zombies.
I'd Google capuchin monkeys then.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Ijaya123: 7:01am On Jan 24, 2019
Mitchewww:
Sending Buhari back to Daura is a patriotic duty.

Even a presidential candidate knows that.

She wants a coalition to perform a patriotic duty.

But my worst worry are the irredeemable zombies.

How people of sure abysmally low IQ still exist and claim to be litrates is a wonder.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by michoim(m): 7:02am On Jan 24, 2019
I knew she was going nowhere but acting OBJ scripts
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by cardoctor(m): 7:03am On Jan 24, 2019
Ur time is still coming ma.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 24, 2019
musachara:

I would have wished/said she'll make it someday but unfortunately age may not be on her side, I am so done with old people leading us, but hopefully another visionary young version of her may spring up someday

I've been privileged to work with Law makers, especially the females. Lord, they are intelligent, they know have a lot more to offer than 70% of the men we have there.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by brainbox80: 7:04am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75054794:
She should work hand in hand with Baba to continue building the good Nigeria that Baba has started.

She was unfortunate to work with thieves, rogues and looters in the last dispensation.
A better Nigeria is what we want.
Thumbs up Madam Oby.

It's a big shame when most people from your region NEVER support or BELIEVE in you, but theu rather queue behind CRIMINALS and LOOTERS.
Therr qas a nation!

Thumbs up Madam Oby, You fought a good fight!
Nigeria will be GREAT again with folks like you around
WE love you too!
MUST YOU ALWAYS SHOW THAT YOU ARE A BMC? tufiakwa gi!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition by Meritocracy: 7:04am On Jan 24, 2019
Sponsors are complaining of no money, I don't care, that's where she's getting her money. Sponsored protest and so on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Governors Meet At Fayose's Lodge In Ekiti (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall / Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.