Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa (19925 Views)

Outrage After Girl’s Panties Was Used As Evidence To Clear Man Of Rape / Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by AreaFada2: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
gypsey:
So one innocent victim, so what? what about the man who raped and killed another 7 years old Girl?

One Falsely Accused, 200 convicted rapists..i see No qualms .

I guess also no qualms if the one falsely accused is your first degree relative. shocked shocked

So that he an pay for the sin of others, that's your opinion, right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
AreaFada2:

I guess also no qualms if the one falsely accused is your first degree relative. shocked shocked

So that he an pay for the sin of others, that's your opinion, right?
Yes!

Anything else reasonable you would like to add? angry
Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by AreaFada2: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
gypsey:
Yes!

Anything else reasonable you would like to add? angry
Amen!
Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
AreaFada2:

Amen!
Good,

Now, piss off!! sad
Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by AreaFada2: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
gypsey:
Good,

Now, piss off!! sad

Do not even try that fvck shit here.

You were still in nappies when I don dey tough.

Do not try to form hard guy. I don blast such fucktards long ago.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
AreaFada2:

Do not even try that fvck shit here.

You were still in nappies when I don dey tough.

Do not try to form hard guy. I don blast such fucktards long ago.
is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? grin
Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by Omnipresent(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Evil species called women. Guys please protect yourselves, society won't do it for you. Society only shows bias towards women and children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by AreaFada2: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
gypsey:
is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? grin

Not to an airhead of course. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by Unlimited22: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Daeylar, you see what I mean?
Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by crafteck(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
airminem:
Fact is that the majority of false rape accusations don't even name a suspect. And throwing this into the picture of the total of the numbers of rape really proves how rare false rape Convictions are. Vast majority of false rape accusers always accuse a non existent stranger who raped them and usually not someone specifically. Which means that beyond wasting time and resources majority of false rape accusations are harmless to the general public because no one person is accused

Pls did she just okay false rape accusations...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by Unlimited22: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
crafteck:

Pls did she just okay false rape accusations...
You can imagine the insolence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by wamide042(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
gypsey:
Yes! i can, what kinda cocaine business do you need to go into? buying, selling or sniffing?
Buying and selling.... Please can you inbox me.
Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
AreaFada2:

Not to an airhead of course. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Anything else sensible you would like to add? this time please Do make some sense. cheesy

last chance to make sense.
Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
wamide042:
Buying and selling.... Please can you inbox me.
you are serious? grin
Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by Fahrenhite(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
OMEGA009:
I suspect the little girl was coerced by an adult. Pls look at her mother very well and check if the mother and the deceased have had any contact. I can’t vouch for South African women. Most of them like this kain house

You are beautiful dear, please smile on photos and let the world see you shine like a diamond smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by hammerFC: 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
cococandy, do u see y I said u should be careful with rape allegations.
Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by cococandy(f): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Are you okay at all? Did I accuse you? What kind of silly comment is this this early morning?

hammerFC:

cococandy, do u see y I said u should be careful with rape allegations.

Anyway the bigger issue here is not the false accusation (that’s very very wrong obviously) but the fact that you men will beat each other to death in the streets without following properly legal channels to judge an accused person guilty or innocent.

You’re your own major problems.
I’ve always been a staunch advocate against jungle justice no matter what they are accused of. Let the law handle it.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by wamide042(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
gypsey:
you are serious? grin
Very serious than you can ever imagine.
Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by cococandy(f): 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Jungle justice is evil. Left to me, anyone who supports it or even stands by while it happens without making an effort to see justice done the right way deserves to be thrown in jail and have the keys tossed in the river

Blakjewelry:
this is one of simple reason I don't support jungle justice. many innocent people have died this way

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by cococandy(f): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
It’s better to let a guilty person walk free than punish an innocent person for a crime they didn’t commit.

I know if the person is guilty of rape, that’s so much harder than if they are guilty of any other crime. Still an innocent person punished is much worse.
gypsey:
So one innocent victim, so what? what about the man who raped and killed another 7 years old Girl?

One Falsely Accused, 200 convicted rapists..i see No qualms .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
bentlywills:
7 years old accused someone wrongly?

The mom probably did. Error of judgement. Must have seen them together at some point before her kid fell ill and jumped into conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by moorevic(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Guys with massive monstrous dicks should rape the woman and daughter.
Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by cococandy(f): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
undecided
moorevic:
Guys with massive monstrous dicks should rape the woman and daughter.
Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by Daeylar(f): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Unlimited22:
Daeylar, you see what I mean?

I understood what you meant from the beginning, the issue was if you understood what YOU said and meant and what I told you in response.
Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by hammerFC: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
cococandy:
Are you okay at all? Did I accuse you? What kind of silly comment is this this early morning?

Anyway the bigger issue here is not the false accusation (that’s very very wrong obviously) but the fact that you men will beat each other to death in the streets without following properly legal channels to judge an accused person guilty or innocent.

You’re your own major problems.
I’ve always been a staunch advocate against jungle justice no matter what they are accused of. Let the law handle it.

Bia Cococandy, do u know am a titled man?

Is dat how to address a titled man?

Kpachala anya gi!

now address me properly.

p.s. This is a follow up from my earlier quote here https://www.nairaland.com/4969621/michael-asiwaju-furniture-commits-suicide/4#74910679
Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by cococandy(f): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Your title and your manhood mean nothing here. Keep it for those who care. undecided

The thread you’re talking about doesn’t add or remove anything to this. Someone purportedly killed himself. He might have been murdered. He might have killed himself for other reasons or he might have killed himself because of the rape allegation. In any of the scenarios above, it doesn’t make him guilty or innocent.

You calling it false accusation is your own bias. Do you have proof that it was false accusation? Except your hate for women?

Please leave me alone. Thanks.

hammerFC:

Bia Cococandy, do u know am a titled man?

Is dat how to address a titled man?

Kpachala anya gi!

now address me properly.

p.s. This is a follow up from my earlier quote here https://www.nairaland.com/4969621/michael-asiwaju-furniture-commits-suicide/4#74910679

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by hammerFC: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
cococandy:
Your title and your manhood mean nothing here. Keep it for those who care. undecided

The thread you’re talking about doesn’t add or remove anything to this. Someone purportedly killed himself. He might have been murdered. He might have killed himself for other reasons or he might have killed himself because of the rape allegation. In any of the scenarios above, it doesn’t make him guilty or innocent.

You calling it false accusation is your own bias. Do you have proof that it was false accusation? Except your hate for women?

Please leave me alone. Thanks.

Dat was exactly, the samething Linda Ikeji was saying until She gave birth to a son.

Then she realise men are not from mar and women from venus.

Anyway, since u want to discuss my manhood, let me tell u that ur pussy cannot stand the punisher(D).

Still 50-0 and undefeated.

Address me and my manhood with respect, woman.

I am a titled man. cool
Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Duh. manhood as in the state of being a man. You felt the need to remind me that you’re a man. Hence the comment. Nothing to do with your actual peniis . That should have be pretty obvious if you read your own comment that I replied to.

If you believe that men are not from mars and women from Venus, you won’t be quick to label an accusation false without proof to back it up.

Your bias shows that.

hammerFC:

Dat was exactly, the samething Linda Ikeji was saying until She gave birth to a son.

Then she realise men are not from mar and women from venus.

Anyway, since u want to discuss my manhood, let me tell u that ur pussy cannot stand the punisher(D).

Still 50-0 and undefeated.

Address me and my manhood with respect, woman.

I am a titled man. cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by hammerFC: 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
cococandy:
Duh. manhood as in the state of being a man. You felt the need to remind me that you’re a man. Hence the comment. Nothing to do with your actual peniis . That should have be pretty obvious if you read your own comment that I replied to.

If you believe that men are not from mars and women from Venus, you won’t be quick to label an accusation false without proof to back it up.

Your bias shows that.

So, u acknowledge that I am a man and urself a woman? wink

I mentioned your pussy.

Anyway, always address me as a titled man.
Re: Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Satan66:
Women are useless.
This is why i believe rape should be made legal.
Satan
You try
hmmm
Is not only legal mumu
Just swerve and stop occupying space.
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) / Man Who Stole A Lamp From A Mosque, Caught On CCTV (Video) / How I Was Duped Of N465,000 @trans Amadi, PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.