Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag (45889 Views)

Dharmie Richie Was Killed By His Own Mother, Not Depression – Family Member / Nengi Real Age Exposed By Her Friend Publicly During Her Birthday Eve(video) / My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by ComeAndobo: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
PrettyGist:
SEE ALL PHOTOS OF BOBRISKY WITH HIS MOTHER & FAMILY HERE >>> http://gistmore.com/bobriskys-many-lies-exposed-his-mum-not-dead-why-he-neglected-family-his-real-age

where are the pictures? Liar. smh
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by don4real18(m): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
dollytino4real:
pls hid that address b4 Evans kind of boys will go there n.a. and cause harm to dat poor woman dat is minding her lane
The blogger is actually a fool and it will be great if Bob Sue's his/her to court
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by Ishilove: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
'Gleefully dishonest' is very apt. I blame social media for putting this abomination of a man in the spotlight.
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by Rosay15(f): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
adedehinbo:
he is only emulating ladies style of life,don't be surprise mate
.. So u are trying to tell me all ladies are full of lies?, abi...
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by Pearlman(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
Antipob777:
Ride on my beloved sister. Love you for life. We are too proud of you.

Sister or BROTHER! Jor o!
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by adedehinbo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rosay15:
.. So u are trying to tell me all ladies are full of lies?, abi...
i didnt say so,I am only saying most of ladies are full of fake life
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by Rosay15(f): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
adedehinbo:
i didnt say so,I am only saying most of ladies are full of fake life
... Okay now..my only issue with that dude is how he feel comfortable wearing those heavy make up and sometimes his dressing... But his life, his choice.
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by adedehinbo(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rosay15:
... Okay now..my only issue with that dude is how he feel comfortable wearing those heavy make up and sometimes his dressing... But his life, his choice.
you said well! His life,His choice

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by Dan18(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
As far as I'm concerned this is just another accusation. Did you speak to the woman in the picture? Or have you visited the address?
Na so kemi oyunloyo take start.
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by dollytino4real(f): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
don4real18:

The blogger is actually a fool and it will be great if Bob Sue's his/her to court
no need jare
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by Vivuch: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
midehi2:
You people are just following this guy back to back just to pull him down, why will he tell such lie when he knows he can easily be caught with such, if he says she is dead or not is non of your business, let the mother fight her existence not you, and moreover giving so much information and location of that woman for everyone to see is very dangerous, you guys are causing more harm to the poor woman
he can o, I have my uncle that told his sidechick that his wife is late, he even married the girl without anybody in our family knowing he relocated to Kaduna, we knew about it just last year, and he has lived with her for seven years. Nobody knew he was running two families, until his first wife received a strange call from the new lady. Anyway this is a long story, but just know that things happens
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by jakandeola(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ishilove:
'Gleefully dishonest' is very apt. I blame social media for putting this abomination of a man in the spotlight.
if I tell u bad word u will hate urself
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by Angelina996(f): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
Why is he still bearing Idris?? Why hasn't he changed his/her name?? (Don't even know what to use).
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by Iphone5: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Bobrisky's biological mother is Dead, she died a long time ago in mecca. I know these because we grew up together in the same street.
Re: Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag by daveP(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
So Engr was actually referring to Bobrisky when he said Alhaja had a stupid son that went for surgery? yeh yeh yeh. Wait, I cant believe........ This up close? yeh. yeh

This same alhaja.

Dots connected. Lips sealed!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cocoice Returns To Nigeria, Begins Media Tour (photos) / BBNaija Marvis Welcomed In Her Hometown In Rivers Alongside Bisola & Kemen / Don Jazzy's Parents Pose With D'Prince's Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.