Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos (4503 Views)

Princess: Baba Ijesha Licked Her Ears, Pressed Her Boobs, Rubbed Her Vagina / Hungry Thieves Ate Up All The Food In The Kitchen After Breaking Into A House / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by CastedDude: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2019
A shocking and disgusting video has emerged online showing the moment a pressed woman defecated in a home kitchen.

The 2-minute footage, obtained from CCTV cameras installed in a house, shows the woman, pick a plastic bag from scattered utensils in the sink which she later pooed in.

In the video, the woman believed to be the house-help, surveyed the kitchen for any installed camera before carrying out the act. 

The maid later took the paper bag, which contained her faeces, and disposed it into a litter bin, which she had placed right next to her.

Some of the online users, who watched the video, condemned the woman’s unhygienic and disgusting act.

But others have argued that maybe the woman wasn't allowed to make use of the toilet by the home owners after another video was shared of the maid easing herself in the same kitchen. 

It is believed that the incident happened recently in Kenya. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/kenyan-housemaid-defecates-in-a-kitchen-after-being-pressed.html

Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by CastedDude: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2019
Watch the video HERE.

Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by CastedDude: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by techking: 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin grin
Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by Karemarealty288(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
...this world have somersaulted....

3 Likes

Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
Afonja girls are used to shalanga so its no surprise that WCs scare them shitless.

That's why this barbaric Ife-bred gorilla deemed it fit to splatter a bucketload of fermented gbegiri-based faeces right next to the family food.

If you look closely, you will see some yellow corn & Iru beans decorating her poopoo sef.

Let me just keep quiet before sh!t flies into my virgin mouth.

*spits angry
So you get mind upload your own sheet pic?? And why didn't u flush?? #SpitsOnHisBaldHead!!

1 Like

Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
Afonja girls are used to shalanga so its no surprise that WCs scare them shitless.

That's why this barbaric Ife-bred gorilla deemed it fit to splatter a bucketload of fermented gbegiri-based faeces right next to the family food.

If you look closely, you will see some yellow corn & Iru beans decorating her poopoo sef.

*spits angry

Are you mad! what kind of disgusting picture did you just post here.

You need to have your brain checked
Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by jeff1607(m): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

*spits angry

Bros abeg
Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by dukeprince50: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
LuciferVirgin:

*spits angry
I don't know ur specific kind of stupidity but I admire ur total commitment to it. Animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
shocked

This is what you get when you poo in a custard bucket at the corner of your room.....

Most ladies have a custard bucket in their room
Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
Igbo kwenu....

Her name is Ifeoma Nwachukwu.

Na my neighbour angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by manuel4real(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Igbo kwenu....

Na my neighbour angry
So yoruba don enter Kenya����

1 Like

Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by fiercehillz(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
Imagine CCTV is placed everywhere in Nigeria...everybody would have been caught in one unholy act or another.

1 Like

Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by IjebuWarrior: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
manuel4real:

Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by IjebuWarrior: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Igbo kwenu....

Na my neighbour angry

Very true... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Very true... grin grin

tongue
Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
manuel4real:

Move ya body like a snake, ma....
Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
manuel4real:

Na waaaaaa grin grin
It takes only them to get secure such SHITT
AFONJAS are known to have SHITTING BUCKETS at home. The Wealthy Ones still operate SHITTING BUCKETS at Home..

What a WOMAN....
Make them trace her Lineage
Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by Bifwoli: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
This is why i've always wanted to cook my own food ,maids be damned .

We had maids in our household when i was growing up and they used to make me feel very very uncomfortable the way they cooked or served my food to such an extent that mom would always wonder why i cooked even with the maid present.
Re: See What A Housemaid Was Caught Doing In A Kitchen After Being Pressed. Photos by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 25, 2019
After you will start hearing stories about a househelp shitting in her bosses mouth.

(1) (Reply)

They Killed Him And Bend His Hand Like Fowl Blackaxe vs Eiye- PHOTOS / Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware / Nigerian On Rhode Island's Most Wanted List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.