Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware (4385 Views)

Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested / Soldiers Drag Out A Tout Who Ran Into A Church After Stabbing Their Colleague / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by Salimsalimsaleh: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2021

1 Share

Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by Officialgarri: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by donbachi(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2021
She go say..na her boyfriend cause am.
Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by Daveambition(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2021
Na so Naija go take catch Buhari unaware 2023...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by EniHolar(f): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2021
grin grin
Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by beeblack: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2021
You collect contribution money u run, that show say if man send u transport to come him house u no go come be that o

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by Shellsploit: 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Japa
Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by AngelicBeing: 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Shellsploit:
Japa
She should be flogged 3000 lashes of koboko and sent to clean and sweep National Assembly premises for 6months as community service and she should also pay back all the ego she swallowed grin

Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by Karlovych: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
embarassed embarassed Aphonja women and criminality, theirs is on top tier level.
Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Looks like Lapo grooming people money. Regular thing. The day I will catch the owner of themapng, that day I will hit FrontPage. No mercy

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by Rickywardell332: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
This one don enter one chance
Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by Mayng01(m): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
E don happin
Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by kingthreat(m): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
That woman no get joy, see as she just dey issue slap
Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
Borrowing money or thrift is one thing I will never dabble into.
I no go get rest of mind and I no go fit sleep
Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by Umaruxoxo(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Looks like Lapo grooming people money. Regular thing. The day I will catch the owner of themapng, that day I will hit FrontPage. No mercyhahahahhahahah.u go kill am
Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by mytime24(f): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Upcoming yahoo girl

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by bukatyne(f): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
mytime24:
Upcoming yahoo girl

grin

Upcoming abi established.
Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by Ulunne777(f): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
I pray it's the kelizosuy we dey find.
Network won't let me watch the video.
Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by Khd95(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
any money you see you tiff it cheesy

hadiza said they spennt $5b fighting poverty since 2016, yet nigeria is the poverty capital of the world, displacng india, thanks to sai dullard grin

they also spent billions of dollar fighting insurgency, yet nigeria is the third mostterrorised country in the world, aafter syria and iraq, displacing afghanistan and pakistan, our home based fulani herdsmen and boko haram are amongst the top five most terror groups, one even displaced al-qaeda cheesy cheesy

what buhari can not spoil does not exist tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by authority2006(m): 8:26am On Jun 22, 2021
southniyikaye:
Borrowing money or thrift is one thing I will never dabble into.
I no go get rest of mind and I no go fit sleep

You might actually want to rethink that. Borrowing for investment is not bad. Just know that the condition is fairly favourable to you and know the business you are investing in.
My brother borrowed 2m naira last year with 200k naira as interest. He paid it back within 12 months, now they're chasing him to come and collect 5m naira. That's even different from the cooperative loans we're using to run business.
Re: Lady Who Ran Away After Collection Contribution(ajo, Esusu) Caught Unaware by authority2006(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2021
Khd95:
any money you see you tiff it cheesy

hadiza said they spennt $5b fighting poverty since 2016, yet nigeria is the poverty capital of the world, displacng india, thanks to sai dullard grin

they also spent billions of dollar fighting insurgency, yet nigeria is the third mostterrorised country in the world, aafter syria and iraq, displacing afghanistan and pakistan, our home based fulani herdsmen and boko haram are amongst the top five most terror groups, one even displaced al-qaeda cheesy cheesy

what buhari can not spoil does not exist tongue

I'm sure that Nigeria became poverty capital of the world with the coming of Buhari and likewise the third most terrorised country under Buhari. Or, is that not the point of your post?

(1) (Reply)

(Graphic pics)!! Soilders Shot Died In Owo Township This Evening By Kidnappers / A MUST READ : For Every Nigerian Girl Who Uses Social Media Platforms / Man Murdered After Winning N11m On Nairabet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.