Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Upcoming American Heart Association Bls And Ecp Training In Portharcourt - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Upcoming American Heart Association Bls And Ecp Training In Portharcourt (417 Views)

Elderly Care Package (ECP) By Mymedicalbank Healthcare / UPCOMING American Heart Association BLS And ECP Training In Lagos And Ibadan / New Born Baby Wrapped In A Carton & Dumped In The Rain In Portharcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming American Heart Association Bls And Ecp Training In Portharcourt by Atf030: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2019
Pneumat Health Project and Services Presents BLS and ECP training in PORTHARCOURT , in February, 2019.
UPCOMING American Heart Association BLS and ECP Training
The AHA’s BLS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2018 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. The hands-on instruction and simulated cases in this advanced course are designed to help enhance Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, other professionals’ skills including parents and guardians to recognise and intervene in cases such as cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute arrhythmia, stroke.
Click on the link below for more info https://www.nursingblog.com.ng/upcoming-american-heart-association-bls-and-ecp-training-in-portharcourt/

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! / PERMANENT CURE To Impotence, Weak Erection, Quick Ejaculation / Total Cure For Staphylococcus Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.