Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! (422 Views)

My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction / Can Masturbation Ever Make A Man Infertile Or Have Low Sperm Count? / Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! by mykedun(m): 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hmmm.

Mr Somebody, are you also at the peak of losing your wife to another man due to infertility problem?

As you climb, No sa you climb down again within 1 minute, are you sure you be real man?

Do you know that it is not about being handsome and lanky that will make your woman or girlfriend stick to you forever? It is about how high you can take her to have climax atmosphere.

Even if there is kudi or you have fat account, your babe/wife may still poke nose into another man's rod if you fail to satisfy her in bed.?

Will you want this to happen?

Definitely I know your answer will be NO!!!

Infertility most times in Africa and most western countries are associated with women and men are exempted. However, the game has changed and both women and men suffer this health issues.

Up to 15 percent of couples are infertile. This means they aren’t able to conceive a child even though they’ve had frequent, unprotected sexual intercourse for a year or longer. In up to half of these couples, male infertility plays a role.

Male infertility is due to low sperm production, abnormal sperm function or blockages that prevent the delivery of sperm. Illnesses, injuries, chronic health problems, lifestyle choices and other factors can play a role in causing male infertility.

Click >> Natural remedy solution for men with infertility issues to read more

Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! by forreelinc(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
make una no let am wind una o
the only solution for an okobo is............

Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! by mykedun(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
This shouldn't be the solution. So far there is solution then problem will be solve. An adage says "Once the problem can be found, there will always be a solution".

forreelinc:
make una no let am wind una o
the only solution for an okobo is............
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! by forreelinc(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
make una no let mykeduna deceive una o
the only solution to infertility is what I stated above
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Want To Run Away Because I Am Infertile!!! by mykedun(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lolz. funny you

forreelinc:
make una no let mykeduna deceive una o
the only solution to infertility is what I stated above

(1) (Reply)

Menstruating Twice A Month / Kegel Exercise: The Best Way To Stop Premature Ejaculation / Total Cure For Staphylococcus Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.