Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) (20001 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Okoyiboz3: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2019
Pdpigz would cry blood today when they see that Buhari has so much supporters in the SE.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by hubtiva: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2019
ok

click here for printing press in lagos

http://lexoft.com.ng/printing/
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
See men at Work, all doing their best for My Buhari. grin grin
I hope those dumb Almajiries from Niger republic campaigning with Buhari will climb those rooftops in Enugu stadium when the rally start Because Igbos are not known for that kind of stupidity.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2019
Evil on our land

God save his children
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by LZAA: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2019
PearlStreet:

But they were jobless and dumb enough to follow Kanu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by sureheaven(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2019
Igbos will call it rented crowd later in the day.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2019
hmmm. make sure u show the pictures later
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by MyGeneration(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2019
I can assure you that Buhari won't show up for it.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Rebornhombre: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2019
Igbos are not jobless.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Okoyiboz3: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2019
Afam4eva:
Wjile they're campaigning in Enugu, i hope they don't destroy what has been built by both present and past governors of Enugu which i captured on Camera.

You people never get tired of this dumb line of reasoning.

Take your worthless advice and donate it to Ipob. Apc is not PDP that had nothing to show in the SE for 16 years of misrule.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75060647:

It is DONE ChairLady.
RESPECT sis!
Keep up the good work.
A better Nigeria is what we all want .

Chief tormentor of enemies of Nigeria, I hail thee also. Onto next level we are heading. grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by IbrahimDamola: 10:19am On Jan 24, 2019
The dumb dullard will be stoned today. I assure you. You can't kill people in the East and expect their support.

The stadium is even empty, I heard they are currently paying ESUT and UNN students 1,000 per head to attend Dumbohari's rally.

Spits on the dumbohari's dumb skull. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by eyeview: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2019
Apart from tiling ziks tomb with marble tiles, what project can Buhari commission as completed in the two states. Zero.
Guys go chop their money today shaa

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2019
Pdp come and cry in advance because the venue will be filled up again today.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Afonja007: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75060618:
LET'S GO THERE.
We TRUE IGBOS are for Sai Baba, only Igbos the troublemakers and Nnamdi Cownu don't love Baba.

Our Daddy is breaking record, left, right and center, even up and down!
Too much love to the BEST President in the history of Nigeria.
Let's do another 4 years sir .
Sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians LOVE you so much sir.
We are waiting for you at the Coal state presently....
042 representing!
your cow daddy love people from Mali than igbos of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 24, 2019
No wonder those lazy police men blocked all the major roads..No business for Transport people today

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75060618:
LET'S GO THERE.
We TRUE IGBOS are for Sai Baba, only Igbos the troublemakers and Nnamdi Cownu don't love Baba.

Our Daddy is breaking record, left, right and center, even up and down!
Too much love to the BEST President in the history of Nigeria.
Let's do another 4 years sir .
Sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians LOVE you so much sir.
We are waiting for you at the Coal state presently....
042 representing!

You are a liar! You are not Igbo, not to talk of "true Igbo".

BTW, let's see the small crowd they can rent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2019
SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2019
Milllz:
And it’s because of this that all major roads are blocked in Onitsha this morning with no alternative routes. Everywhere is just blocked, people have to trek to very far places. Why? Because a sitting lifeless president that has done nothing for these people is coming to campaign.

Truly their was a country.

And Obiano did nothing to stop this!

Stop what? You people type nonsense online because you have data. You are of no relevance to Buhari you call lifeless online. If you know you really hate him, please organize some people and go to the campaign ground with placards saying "Buhari is lifeless". You won't live to tell the story.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Uglymugg: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
Zombies are naturally dumb, I laugh when I see them rejoice seeing pics of Buhari's rally.
They don't know that most people coming out for buhari campaign only came to see him.
Not that they love him or will vote him

Believe it or not as the president he is a celebrity and will usually generate traffic where ever he goes,
Even his tyranical and controversial decisions makes people want to see him more.
But that doesn't mean they love him or want to vote him

The truth is that Daura is sure for him come FailBoohari

I can just imagine you typing this filled with so much rage grin grin

What a sight to behold. Don't burst ohh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by guru90: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2019
am just waiting on feb. 16
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2019
kingemzy5:
Which preparation at it's top gear.... Even the people preparing the seats kept small seats because igbos ain't jobless to listen to a dullard

No lefeledum. No erection, na only behafraud we want ooo.

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by CaptainGOOD: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2019
Uglymugg:

I can just imagine you typing this filled with so much rage grin grin

What a sight to behold. Don't burst ohh.

But u failed because I was just smiling here cheesy
Knowing that daura Issa goal grin
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Chief tormentor of enemies of Nigeria, I hail thee also. Onto next level we are heading. grin
Hahaha cheesy grin.
Yessss oooo my sister.
Whether they like it or not, Nigeria will be great again!
We are in safe hands ALREADY!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by freshdude99(m): 10:32am On Jan 24, 2019
APC wants to use just one day to campaign in the entire South East lol. They think we are fools, if they see 0.01% this time, make them know say them try well well

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by akdjr(m): 10:32am On Jan 24, 2019
Abeg if you get any brother or friend wey de associate him/herself with Ipob tell the person not to come to campaign ground come show off ooo. I don call Eze my only IBO from still living in the East. He knows I like him so much. cry
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by IbrahimDamola: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2019
sureheaven:
Igbos will call it rented crowd later in the day.

If it isn't rented crowd which they are currently mobilizing in Unizik, UNN, Oko poly, IMT as we speak, the stadium would have been filled to the brim by now just like in the few northern states where Atiku is giving him a run for his money.

You know it, I know it. The one who gave him 5% of their votes have abandoned him completely. Na 0.05% him go get next month. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Milllz: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2019
ajon1:
Stop what? You people type nonsense online because you have data. You are of no relevance to Buhari you call lifeless online. If you know you really hate him, please organize some people and go to the campaign ground with placards saying "Buhari is lifeless". You won't live to tell the story.

Sometimes you all think everyone is jobless like you people.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Yyeske(m): 10:33am On Jan 24, 2019
Milllz:
And it’s because of this that all major roads are blocked in Onitsha this morning with no alternative routes. Everywhere is just blocked, people have to trek to very far places. Why? Because a sitting lifeless president that has done nothing for these people is coming to campaign.

Truly their was a country.

And Obiano did nothing to stop this!

E pain am, baba is coming to Onitsha today all hands must be on deck to receive him.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2019
President anyi oyoyo!

Am loving this!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:33am On Jan 24, 2019
santopelele:
MR BUHARI DID NOT VISIT ANAMBRA FOR HIS 4YRS IN OFFICE, AND NOW VISITING THEM JUST TO GET THEIR VOTES.

IT IS ALRIGHT

I see your comment as petty.

Did he visit all the others states in the country, including the ones in the North?

But the Vice President visited Anambra severally, besides other top government functionaries that represented Mr. President at events in Anambra state.

What is his visit compared to the Zik Masoluem project that he has completed after 23 years of abandonment? The Onitsha Enugu Expressway and 2nd Niger Bridge projects are also progressing very well.

This is aside the 68, 000 Npower beneficiaries and thousands of primary school pupils across the SE that are part of the School Feeding Programme.

Abeg, make we hear word!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by onyidon22(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone / Senate Presidency: Lawan/akume Ticket Excites PDP / Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.