Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) (20000 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Ogecharm: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75060618:
LET'S GO THERE.
We TRUE IGBOS are for Sai Baba, only Igbos the troublemakers and Nnamdi Cownu don't love Baba.

Our Daddy is breaking record, left, right and center, even up and down!
Too much love to the BEST President in the history of Nigeria.
Let's do another 4 years sir .
Sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians LOVE you so much sir.
We are waiting for you at the Coal state presently....
042 representing!

Hahaha  .
Yessss oooo my sister. 
Whether they like it or not, Nigeria will be great again!
We are in safe hands ALREADY!

please shut up, u sound do pathetic
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by IbrahimDamola: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2019
Yomboy4ever:

No lefeledum. No erection, na only behafraud we want ooo.

Yomi my dear Yoruba muslim brother, I agree with oduduwa republic only in a hotel room. Oduduwa a gba wa o. grin

1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by ebony2011(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2019
APC @ 1.95 odds others 9.00 odds

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by peacebe1815: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2019
kingemzy5:
Which preparation at it's top gear.... Even the people preparing the seats kept small seats because igbos ain't jobless to listen to a dullard

But they are fraudulent to listen to fraudler or embezzler or thieve. Ndiara.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2019
Rebornhombre:
Igbos are not jobless.
Igbos nko?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by adelaja70(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2019
sexiestharam:
Make Baba take am easy o. No be by force to be President. Person wey dey near 80 years dey visit two states everyday in the name of Campaign. Take am easy Sir. grin
ATIKU na under 50yrs abi?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Binikingdowm: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2019
Rented almajiris will welcome him as usual.

In a normal day, they won't be more than 100 people at the venue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by okoliobinna84(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2019
Chikeluba25:
Where in Anambra? Onitsha or Awka?
Onitsha
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Yyeske(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2019
CoolAmbience:

I see your comment as petty.

Did he visit all the others states in the country, including the ones in the North?

But the Vice President visited Anambra severally, besides other top government functionaries that represented Mr. President at events in Anambra state.

What is his visit compared to the Zik Masoluem project that he has completed after 23 years of abandonment? The Onitsha Enugu Expressway and 2nd Niger Bridge projects are also progressing very well.

This is aside the 68, 000 Npower beneficiaries and thousands of primary school pupils across the SE that are part of the School Feeding Programme.

Abeg, make we hear word!

You don't reply haters all the time you should know by now how they reason.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Marketseller: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2019
Nigerians React as Oby Ezekwesili Bows Out Of Presidential Race

Few hours ago, the presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN), Obiageli Ezekwesili, announced her withdrawal from the February 16 presidential election.

In a statement released early this morning, Mrs Ezekwesili said she stepped down from the election to help build a coalition to defeat the All Progressive Congress and the peoples Democratic Party in the election.

When reached to confirm a statement on her withdrawal, an aide to Ms Ezekwesili, Ozioma Ubabukoh, confirmed that the statement was genuine.

This development has however stirred diverse reactions from Nigerians online.

Here are the reactions as seen on Twitter:

Check the diverse reactions here �

https://tarajmediahub.com/nigerians-react-as-oby-ezekwesili-bows-out-of-presidential-race

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Kaynuel(m): 10:42am On Jan 24, 2019
I'll be disappointed if Enugu people welcome him well
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Kingcesar:
Abuja people i dy greet o. Is this what you guys face everyday?? Just for campaign they blocked almost all the road leading to the city centres. 4kms to ogui stadium is blocked by army.
me sef I tireoo..See how I spent N200 on a journey of N50-N70 just because I couldn't get a direct bus..Useless lifeless fool of a president

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Buhari, campaign in Enugu and Anambra cheesy don't give yourselves false hope. It will never work! Igbos will never vote for the lifeless one. Never!
Edited : I noticed Choice is the new word, what happened to Change abi they've realized they can't change anything and want to sell us more lies? Anụmanụ.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Naajjii: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Milllz:
And it’s because of this that all major roads are blocked in Onitsha this morning with no alternative routes. Everywhere is just blocked, people have to trek to very far places. Why? Because a sitting lifeless president that has done nothing for these people is coming to campaign.

Truly their was a country.

And Obiano did nothing to stop this!

Then your community is such a weak place, how can a lifeless make you people trek for 20 kilometers like that. Chai una be weak people o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2019
Kaynuel:
I'll be disappointed if Enugu people welcome him well
I just wish everyone will be busy like me..No single soul should welcome the foolish idiot
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2019
bubu this one na dead on arrival.

Common sense is not common.
grossintel:
Buhari, campaign in Enugu and Anambra cheesy don't give yourselves false hope. It will never work! Igbos will never vote for the lifeless one. Never!
NEVER
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by buharitill2023: 10:48am On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
Zombies don't know that most people coming out for buhari campaign only came to see him.,doesn't mean they love him.
He is a celebrity and will usually generate traffic where ever he goes, but when voting times comes ........

Daura is sure for him come this FailBoohari
and your ineffectual buffoon was not a celebrity in 2015 SE rally, even here in edo State, gej could not pull out crowd like buhari in 2015 rally.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by agabaI23(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75060618:
LET'S GO THERE.

Very true
1. The first person to supervise the killing of Igbos by Nigerian Army as a soldier and by Fulani Army as a civilian president
2. The first President to openly show his intention to marginalise the Igbos
3. The first person to lead the country into recession both as a civilian and military President
4. The first president to cause massive closure of companies and unprecedented loss of jobs but as civilian and military president
Etc
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by freshvine(f): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2019
Ndigbo you gave him 5% the last time he couldnt kill you all with all the try, make it 1% now heaven wont fall.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by aremz(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2019
Today una go see natural love for my buhali grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by MobilityExpress: 10:51am On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
Zombies don't know that most people coming out for buhari campaign only came to see him.,Not that they love him.
He is a celebrity and will usually generate traffic where ever he goes,
Even his tyrant decisions will make people want to see him, doesn't mean they will vote him

You're talking as if Buhari is a new contestant that is contesting for the first time. This same Buhari defeated Jonathan, the biggest political heavyweight that had maybe 70% of the South on lockdown. Truth be told, Buhari can pull crowd and can pull votes too. Atiku will need a miracle to defeat him. In fact, our universities political science departments need to create a 'Buharimania' course to try and unravel the enigma why Buhari wields so much political acceptance in this country and why the Buharimania effect is like the mytical seven-headed Hydra dragon, you cut one head, 7 grows to replace it, he loses one supporter, he gains another 50,000 supporters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Nonsoco80(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75060618:
LET'S GO THERE.
We TRUE IGBOS are for Sai Baba, only Igbos the troublemakers and Nnamdi Cownu don't love Baba.

042 representing!

Hahaha cheesy grin
Yessss oooo my sister.
We are only following the principles We learnt from Baba.
Whether the enemies like it or not, Nigeria will be great again!

Dead meat seller. When did u become Igbo.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by MobilityExpress: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2019
Nonsoco80:
Dead meat seller. When did u become Igbo.

Are you new on Nairaland? She's always been igbo grin
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2019
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by CEOwatazs: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
Zombies don't know that most people coming out for buhari campaign only came to see him.,doesn't mean they love him.
He is a celebrity and will usually generate traffic where ever he goes, but when voting time comes ........

atiku nko
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Yomi my dear Yoruba muslim brother, I agree with oduduwa republic only in a hotel room. Oduduwa a gba wa o. grin

We are not boycotting election in oduduwa Republic. I am a Nigerian, PMB is my president and he will rule for another 4 yrs. If u are not okay with it you can join d Yoruba Christians or Biafra land. D choice is urs.. Or. Kuku kill ur sef na..

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by santopelele(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2019
CoolAmbience:

I see your comment as petty.

Did he visit all the others states in the country, including the ones in the North?

But the Vice President visited Anambra severally, besides other top government functionaries that represented Mr. President at events in Anambra state.

What is his visit compared to the Zik Masoluem project that he has completed after 23 years of abandonment? The Onitsha Enugu Expressway and 2nd Niger Bridge projects are also progressing very well.

This is aside the 68, 000 Npower beneficiaries and thousands of primary school pupils across the SE that are part of the School Feeding Programme.

Abeg, make we hear word!

mr man, go and tell that to ur fellow zombies in nairaland, u are in kastina and u knw what that is happening in east more than an easterner. which type stupid niger bridge did he work? which stupid primary school? pls name one of them, and u also add npower as his achievements. i pity ur life
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by CaptainGOOD: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2019
MobilityExpress:

You're talking as if Buhari is a new contestant that is contesting for the first time. This same Buhari defeated Jonathan, the biggest political heavyweight that had maybe 70% of the South on lockdown. Truth be told, Buhari can pull crowd and can pull votes too. Atiku will need a miracle to defeat him. In fact, our universities political science departments need to create a 'Buharimania' course to try and unravel the enigma why Buhari wields so much political acceptance in this country and why the Buharimania effect is like the mytical seven-headed Hydra dragon, you cut one head, 7 grows to replace it, he loses one supporter, he gains another 50,000 supporters.

Listen...buhari came with fake promises and deceived NIGEIRAns to stop Bokoharam, to make 1naira=1 dollar, and many more.

Dont also forget that he had the backup of many Nigerian celebrities, many Nigerian churches with large congregations, he had the back up of media, he had the back up many top men in Nigeria, IBB, obasonjo, co
He had the back up of Obama.(do u know what it means for a whole American president to publicly endorse u on national TV?)
It has Neva happened before.
All those things only showed sure win for buhari.

But now most these people have abandoned him because he failed and even make things worst.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by Billionaire09: 11:03am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75060618:
LET'S GO THERE.

042 representing!

Hahaha cheesy grin
Yessss oooo my sister.
We are only following the principles We learnt from Baba.
Whether the enemies like it or not, Nigeria will be great again!

Only jobless touts will go there. Dullard begat dullards.

One thing I'm sure of is that, We Indigenous People Of Biafra are boycotting every Nigeria elections in Biafraland.

Waste of taxpayers money.
There will be no Nigeria elections in Biafraland.

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by buharitill2023: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2019
Binikingdowm:

is good to talk, just to relieve your pain for a while,
can you counter what i said here,
buharitill2023:
and your ineffectual buffoon was not a celebrity in 2015 SE rally, even here in edo State, gej could not pull out crowd like buhari in 2015 rally.
Binikingdowm:

is good to talk, just to relieve your pain for a while,
can you counter what i said here,
that the good people of edo State was not aware when gej came to campaign in 2015.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) by bigfish3k: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2019
Milllz:
And it’s because of this that all major roads are blocked in Onitsha this morning with no alternative routes. Everywhere is just blocked, people have to trek to very far places. Why? Because a sitting lifeless president that has done nothing for these people is coming to campaign.

Truly their was a country.

And Obiano did nothing to stop this!

but i thought that zombies said that they have reconstructed the enugu to onitsha road from SUKUK bond

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Acting CJN Warns Judges Against Frivolous Political Injunctions / Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.