Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Usa Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visa (599 Views)

How To Easily Scale Through Your Usa Visa Interview / USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities / Increment In USA Visa Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Usa Visa by rsunky2(m): 10:25am On Jan 24, 2019
Please i kindly need advice on this..
I was denied a visitation visa b1/b2 on the 17 of august 2018...the v.o was a black american and i had experience travel to south africa and botswana,my appointment was schduled for 7am at walter carrington in lagos been my first time and my dad reside over there in the states whom is citizen and married but is wife was the one that sent me the invitation letter..

the question goes like these..
greeted the v.o morning
v.o didnt answer
v.o passport pls
passed him the passport
v.o where are u going in the states
atlanta georgia
v.o she said thank you, you are ineligbible to enter the us for now.....you can try again my God i wept that precious.

please i need to know where i got it wrong and i strongly need advice because i will be reapplying very soon in a couple of months now..
Re: Usa Visa by madridguy(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2019
You don't need to cry bro.
Re: Usa Visa by otipoju(m): 3:21am On Jan 25, 2019
B.A have serious issues.From experience many of them could be more discriminatory towards africans than some whites who are racist.

The V.O should have at least heard you out for the sake if your dignity
Re: Usa Visa by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 25, 2019
If your Dad is a citizen, why not ask him to file I-130 for you instead of B1/B2 visa?
Re: Usa Visa by justwise(m): 7:45am On Jan 25, 2019

(1)

A Nigeria Going On Ghana Trip From France / Share Your Experience With A Bus Conductor / Germany Visa Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.