Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

For Christian SISTER7 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Christian SISTER7 (258 Views)

Is It Right For Christian Couples To Watch Blue Films Together? / Moaning During Sexual Conjugation Is Bad For Christian Couple / Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Christian SISTER7 by Faithfulmartins(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2019
Dear Sister Spirit Koko,
I got your message about you not having an admirer even at 28.
Thank you for confiding in me..
Well,I'll just say;
there's no woman who is born ugly,I don't know about men though.
Every woman,born of a woman is Beautiful.
Sincerely.
I know you've prayed and fasted,it's good.
But,i'm sorry to say that you are the enemy of yourself.
Stop running helter skelter!
All you just need do is repackage yourself.
Dress like a young lady not like an aged woman
I still wonder why iro and big buba is your best wear. At 28,you look 35.
Who wants to marry agbalagba(aged)??
I know you love pleated skirts,I love them too..
But wear smart ones..
Wear the ones that even when God sees you,He"ll say; This is my beloved daughter, in whom I'm well pleased.
Sister,
Christianity is not mediocrity.
Christianity isn't dressing shabbishly.
Even those spirikoko brothers with parachute trousers,weapon-like shoes and short-wide tie.
I'm telling you that "they like better thing" yes!!!
As they are praying,they are watching..
They fully understand the "watch and pray concept"
They may dress shabbishly but they admire"high class sisters"..sisters who dress decently and modestly.
They do rehearsals before their mirror before they can approach them. Not because they are proud,rude or unapproachable but because they know their worth..
Haven't you notice most of these ugly,sorry no-sense of fashion brothers eventually get married to these spiritual,beautiful, smart sisters?? of course yes!
And you begin to wonder,"Abeg wetin this sister see for this brother body"? Sit down there and be gossiping. Watch out for bro a week after wedding, how sister would polish and Behind up bro after the similitude of a King.
If you should know,your body odour is the devil in your life.
Your mouth odour,the enemy of your soul..
Even your scarf stinks like a poultryman.
Must scarf be on your head 24/7 ??
Bitter kola not kolanut o,cures any level of mouth odour,chew it.
Harmattan period,your lips are chapped to the point it bleeds,Is this spirituality?
There are medication for all these..
Before you take up an issue to be spiritually, check yourself. What are you doing wrong?
Don't be too dogmatic to think deodorant is a sin.
Vaseline is there, rub it on your lips to avoid breakage if chapet/lip balm is a sin to you.
Just repackage,rebrand..
You are beautiful.
Your village people don't even have your time,so stop accusing them falsely.
Go and take good care of your self.
Smell good!
Look good at all times.
Walk smartly,don't drag feets..
And top it up with a smile..
Let me see who will not admire you..
Even your fellow sisters will.
You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
I'm waiting for your testimony.
I hope this dampens your resolve.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Love, According To The Ancient Greeks / Open Heavens For Today - WEDNESDAY 30TH JANUARY 2019 / How Will The Lord Find You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.