Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

BREAKING: Fela Durotoye 'ready' To Step Down For Sowore Or Moghalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Fela Durotoye 'ready' To Step Down For Sowore Or Moghalu (445 Views)

Breaking! Adamawa Gladiators To Mobilise 1million Votes For Sowore. (pictures) / Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. / Nigerians In The Diaspora Stormed The Streets To Campaign For Sowore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Fela Durotoye 'ready' To Step Down For Sowore Or Moghalu by Success100: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2019
Fela Durotoye, presidential candidate of the Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN), has expressed readiness to step down for either Omoyele Sowore, presidential candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC) or Kingsley Moghalu, presidential candidate of the Young Progressive Party (YPP), if a transparent process to select a consensus candidate produces someone other than himself.

Durotoye said this on Thursday in response to the withdrawal of Oby Ezekwesili, presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN), from the race.

Ezekwesili withdrew from the race on THursday, citing the need to help build a coalition to defeat the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the election.

Durotoye has now expressed readiness to follow suit.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/24/breaking-fela-durotoye-ready-step-down-sowore-or-moghalu

“I have always believed that leadership is about service and sacrifice and today, I would like to commend Dr. (Mrs) Oby Ezekwesili @obyezeks for leading the charge to forming a viable coalition to presenting a Consensus Candidate for the 2019 Presidential elections,” he said.

“To ensure that an alliance is formed and we present a united front, I AM READY to come into any coalition talks with my brothers Omoyele Sowore @yelesho and Prof. Kingsley Moghalu @moghalukingsley and to submit myself to any transparent process that will help us arrive at a selection of a Consensus Candidate from amongst us.

“To be clear, if the process produces any other candidate apart from myself, I AM READY to support whoever the consensus candidate is and to do all I can to support the coalition to win the 2019 Presidential elections for our generation.

“Once again, I implore the frontline candidates in our generation. Let us come together and seize this historic window of opportunity for our generation to select one of us to go ahead of us ... so that ALL OF US can come together and speak with one voice at the 2019 General Elections. Together, we can do the perceived impossible. Our generation is depending on us. We must not let them down.”

Re: BREAKING: Fela Durotoye 'ready' To Step Down For Sowore Or Moghalu by madridguy(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Atiku what are you waiting for?
Re: BREAKING: Fela Durotoye 'ready' To Step Down For Sowore Or Moghalu by Blakjewelry(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2019
they had no chance, it only atiku that give buhari fever
Re: BREAKING: Fela Durotoye 'ready' To Step Down For Sowore Or Moghalu by deboysben(m): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2019
Buhari should toll that line instead of being humiliated in the poll
Re: BREAKING: Fela Durotoye 'ready' To Step Down For Sowore Or Moghalu by Brown14: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2019
Coalition is the way forward
Re: BREAKING: Fela Durotoye 'ready' To Step Down For Sowore Or Moghalu by id911(m): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2019
madridguy:
Atiku what are you waiting for?

You should be asking the lifeless one that question

Re: BREAKING: Fela Durotoye 'ready' To Step Down For Sowore Or Moghalu by madridguy(m): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2019
Only the dead can be talking to a lifeless one. Take your malaria to the hospital.

id911:

You should be asking the lifeless one that question

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fela Durotoye 'ready' To Step Down For Sowore Or Moghalu by bender79: 11:30am On Jan 24, 2019
How many votes will it yield?
Re: BREAKING: Fela Durotoye 'ready' To Step Down For Sowore Or Moghalu by id911(m): 11:31am On Jan 24, 2019
madridguy:
Only the dead can be talking to a lifeless one. Take your malaria to the hospital.

You mean Donald Trump is dead?!
Re: BREAKING: Fela Durotoye 'ready' To Step Down For Sowore Or Moghalu by TooMuchStuff: 11:33am On Jan 24, 2019
I said it before now to me friends that Oby. Durotoye, moghalu and hashim are all contractors to APC. They were hired and well positioned to debate with PDP AtikuObi. After that. Contract is over. Cash received.
Buhari never wanted debate but if debate can help embarrass ATIKU PDP... then fine and ok.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections.... Press Release!!! / Fayose Liken President Buhari To Adolf Hitler / Obasanjo Has Realized That He Has Been Fighting God Not Atiku.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.