Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? (19884 Views)

The Two Biggest Investment In Imo State Right Now / Investment / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2019 And How Much Did You Make? / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by akdjr(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
I expect the forest market training programs to come and tell us how they make millions of dollars. I wonder why they keep pressuring me to come and get trained to start making money.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by jaelz(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Okoyiboz3:
Organised a small project and an International body became interested. They blew it big took over the project.

Made some good money and it was in US Dollars too.

Please can I know what this project was about?
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Onnasucs1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
frankyskyboi:
there are peeps who claim to make millions from it..I'm just exhausted..My goods are still lying untouched..I've spent so much on ads
what products are you having now. I can be of help
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by feldido(m): 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
2018...year of ups and down...

Made over 5000% gain from cryptocurrency trading and investments, only to lose over 60% of it from bad decisions.
But I was able to start my building project which is now 90% completed, though I'm living in it already. Can't continue to pay landlord any money.

Currently, I'm a pro Trainer now which fetch me a reasonable amount.

4 Likes

Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
I know some folks who haven't earned a dime online will start forming millionaires on this thread grin.....................My bi
ggest investment was around April, 2018,when I reinvested the sum $2500 additional capital into my Amazon online store to get some unique tech products,I was able to sell them off using payperclicks ads on Amazon.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Ogaemmy: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Donmoscojaja:
invested 10k on Ads, today reaping the reward of been an affiliate marketer

Enlighten.
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Am here to read comment
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by tobby98: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Headlesschicken:
sad Lost money from poultry business,all my first set of birds died,n d few that were left just refused to grow,I only sold two chickens out of all d birds i bought,buh recouped from the other bank agent business which i went into towards d end of d year,buh i could v done Berra,buh last year wasn't all that bad though..
How come you lost your chickens? are they broilers or cockerel.btw what is the bank agent business u used to recoup all about?
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
midehi2:

I have no idea of this tech blog, can i still manage it if its for sale?

You can buy it and manage it bro.. It's for sale
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Okoyiboz3: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
jaelz:
Please can I know what this project was about?

GeorgeTheCoder:
Do you mind sharing more details ? What sort of project ?

Remember there was a lot of migration issues last year? It was so huge in Europe that governments were being threatened by their voters.

I organised a program through whereby Nigerians without papers and suffering in Europe would choose skills and learn in Europe. Thereafter, they'll come back to Nigeria with assistance from their home country.

I lacked the connect and funding so I was looking for sponsors until the international body came. They didn't want to sponsor me, they offered to take over the project and run it as their own program. They decided to pay me off and with what they were offering, it was worth it. They didn't call it a payoff, they called it a consultancy.

Basically, I had a concept and sold it to the big dogs for good money.

35 Likes

Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by ekesoft(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
OmoDavido:

Please how can one do it without using agents
check my bio
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Ogaemmy: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
More comments please.
Meanwhile, if you are not watching this series BFW, you are missing. See all you need to know about the series below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkxsCPizAyE
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by noble71(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
OmoDavido:

Boss please can you put me through dropshipping and real estate marketing
I can't advice you to enter dropshipping cus I'm yet to find my base there. Advert money no be here oh grin

4 Likes

Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Remember there was a lot of migration issues last year? It was so huge in Europe that governments were being threatened by their voters.

I organised a program through whereby Nigerians without papers and suffering in Europe would choose skills and learn in Europe. Thereafter, they'll come back to Nigeria with assistance from their home country.

I lacked the connect and funding so I was looking for sponsors until the international body came. They didn't want to sponsor me, they offered to take over the project and run it as their own program. They decided to pay me off and with what they were offering, it was worth it. They didn't call it a payoff, they called it a consultancy.

Commendable.
You live abroad ?

7 Likes

Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by hesilo(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Wow...this is inspiring. I also got an idea for a very huge market in africa and probably beyond. I am just afraid to let it out to people before it'd be stolen. I wish i can get a trust worthy investor who i can work with.
Okoyiboz3:

Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by chicfarmer: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Great experiences here.

Anyone looking to invest around Abuja can contact me please. I am registered on Taxify and l am looking at going into a hire purchase arrangement with anyone who can invest #1.2m on a suitable vehicle to get double of his/her investment over the next 18 months through monthly repayment.

The vehicle will be registered in the name of the investor until principal and interest are fully recouped.

Please Call me if you are interested- 08180331178.

1 Like

Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by WalkerMichael(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Donmoscojaja:

HI bro. How can I reach you? I'm interested In learning your affiliate marketing strategy using paid advertisements
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by romeoetin(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rextizz:
I started crypto investment around 2017, lost thousands of dollars on bitcoin doubling scheme in 2018, I wished I listened to my friend who warned me, just because of my greediness and wanting to make millions within few days.

I was totally bankrupt and was frustrated because I put all my money in one basket, but now things have changed a little, i now mine cryptocurrency and into other business which make me cool cash daily.
how do you mine bro
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by automatix: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Did you reach out to them or they reach out to you? If it is the latter, how did they know you had such a program? Who told them?

3 Likes

Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by sircrabo: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
Donmoscojaja:

Pls which affiliate program do you use? do you run facebook ads to direct people to ur link? I am thinking of setting up a blog and i'm considering Jvzoo, Amazon affiliates but don't know which I best.

Also, doyou think I shld stick with affiliate for monetising my blog or I use adsense.

I await ur response

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

smart move, i hope you sold it well because some NGO and companies are exploiters, they will play on your naiveness in business so that you can sell your idea cheap to them while in the future they make much cash.

that is the power of the brain, it is not by muscles and six packs to think of good ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by romeoetin(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
noble71:
Cryptocurrency started my journey with #200k made about 8.5 Million but unfortunately lost about 6 Million to the same crypto.

This 2019 started with dropshipping, mini importation and real estate marketing let see how it goes by year end.
bro I am about starting drop shipping too. Can we connect?
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by doubletony: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Am just here to read fake achievements. ���
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Starboytwo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
The best thing I did last year was quitting bet9ja.... I lost terrible amount of money...

23 Likes

Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by kirchofff(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
HenryDion:
The year 2018 was awesome all through out. First of all, i made a lot through blogging.. Then around mid, i started 2 anonymous blogs that are doing pretty great, greater than my main blog sef which has suffered in the hands of copy and paste bloggers.

From then, i vowed never to expose my blogs again.. Better for them to remain anonymous. Once people look up to you and your blog, they feel like copying everything about your blog. The theme, niche, everything! They end up copying your articles too lol...

Most especially, I've helped people start their blog.. Although it was damn stressful, but it paid off cause i feel happy when they succeed. I didn't charge them.. It was totally free! I don't do it because i love them, it makes me feel good.. That's selfish tho cheesy

Apart from the online world, i have a perfume business and it has been more income.. Putting it online was the best decision ever.. I made a lot..

I wanted to try binary option, but it flopped and i dumped it lol.. More like gambling.. You have to be really lucky to make some cash there.

I can't expose the total earnings for the year 2018, just know that it was more than I anticipated.

I hope this inspires someone.

MODIFIED!

Currently have a tech blog that i developed from scratch, and it has great potentials. I poured my heart into its creation, like seriously. I developed it for a client but unfortunately, she changed her mind due to the nature of her job. it's up for sale and very much affordable! DM me
, hello bro I'm interested. Can I have your email or whatsapp number?
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by sircrabo: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
HenryDion:
The year 2018 was awesome all through out. First of all, i made a lot through blogging.. Then around mid, i started 2 anonymous blogs that are doing pretty great, greater than my main blog sef which has suffered in the hands of copy and paste bloggers.

From then, i vowed never to expose my blogs again.. Better for them to remain anonymous. Once people look up to you and your blog, they feel like copying everything about your blog. The theme, niche, everything! They end up copying your articles too lol...

Most especially, I've helped people start their blog.. Although it was damn stressful, but it paid off cause i feel happy when they succeed. I didn't charge them.. It was totally free! I don't do it because i love them, it makes me feel good.. That's selfish tho cheesy

Apart from the online world, i have a perfume business and it has been more income.. Putting it online was the best decision ever.. I made a lot..

I wanted to try binary option, but it flopped and i dumped it lol.. More like gambling.. You have to be really lucky to make some cash there.

I can't expose the total earnings for the year 2018, just know that it was more than I anticipated.

MODIFIED!

Currently have a tech blog that i developed from scratch, and it has great potentials. I poured my heart into its creation, like seriously. I developed it for a client but unfortunately, she changed her mind due to the nature of her job. it's up for sale and very much affordable! DM me

Pls I wil be setting up a blog soon. I need to know which is best for monetization of blogs. Adsense or Affiiate?

If affiliates, which one? I was considering Jvzoo or Amazon. Pls advice me

Thanks
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by lilbarracuda(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
HenryDion:

MODIFIED!

can you open a blog fr me
have got just 5k
or you could put me through on how to create one
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Arijude(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
ekesoft:
I guessed it because you were using agents then.... Lol... They literally rip the gains in it... You would have learned how to do it all by your self..
how can one do it all by himself?
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Viccur(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
On God.

5 Likes

Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by koyeni(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
frankyskyboi:
there are peeps who claim to make millions from it..I'm just exhausted..My goods are still lying untouched..I've spent so much on ads
U get it.... I once brought in some stuffs too... A good marketing strategy Is the most important of it all.. Else one would get his fingers burnt

1 Like

Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by koyeni(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
ekesoft:
it isn't... It's just that most people do tend to use agents whom charge the alot, rather than learning how to do it all by them selves....that's my area of specialization
I don't think it's easy doing all urself.. U can't b in China to source for quality products as a beginner n then b in charge of shipping it too
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by midehi2(f): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
HenryDion:

You can buy it and manage it bro.. It's for sale
I am not bro, lets talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ex Nigerian Footballer, Idah Peterside Acquires TV Station In South Africa. / MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? / Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.