Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? (19886 Views)

The Two Biggest Investment In Imo State Right Now / Investment / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2019 And How Much Did You Make? / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Godmother(f): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Simpleaerobob:

chairman what kind of business can one start with ten k
even though is to be earning 15k a month it's cool for us students

Lots: recharge card, bedsheet business, buying and selling of FMCGs, etc
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
sergi99:
Please how d I carry out Facebook advert surveys as regards this?
I'd really appreciate a response

do some research on Google watch youtube Video. anyone u dont,underatand ask
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by noble71(m): 1:04am On Jan 28, 2019
prodigy22:
2019 is our year bro. big bro abeg can i ask you a few questions on mini import biz. help a brother rise from the ashes.
you are free bro.
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by grandstar(m): 1:33am On Jan 28, 2019
jejemanito:
I don't think anybody made a dime in crypto last year. Bear market from January to December. Bleep we still in it as I type.

My junior brother made a killing in it last year and lost big time eventually. The bear market wasn't throughout the year

2 Likes

Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by erenax: 3:40am On Jan 28, 2019
Oops
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by erenax: 3:44am On Jan 28, 2019
jolyment:
I invested in buying three plots of land last year and it has appreciated in value. The price of the land is now three times the amount I paid.
Where?
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by erenax: 3:48am On Jan 28, 2019
noble71:
Cryptocurrency started my journey with #200k made about 8.5 Million but unfortunately lost about 6 Million to the same crypto.

This 2019 started with dropshipping, mini importation and real estate marketing let see how it goes by year end.
Sir , I am really interested in this real estate marketing
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Shakitibob0: 4:14am On Jan 28, 2019
frankyskyboi:
there are peeps who claim to make millions from it..I'm just exhausted..My goods are still lying untouched..I've spent so much on ads
I will give you one hot product...

only if

1. you have a good start up capital (around 800k).. The profit is from 60%-100%

I sold a lot of it before I left Nigeria

2. You can ship out from lagos
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Shakitibob0: 4:36am On Jan 28, 2019
Lumpyy:
I'm a PERSONAL shopper,things were not slow round the year like it was in December,for some reason I didnt shop till I dropped like I expected/prayed for but the little I did was weighty�
What I'd like to know is why iv been trying to stay relevant on IG but my followers is still under 2k?I noticed few days ago that iv been loosing too,iv paid those guys that helps with followers bet no improvement
If you can add cheap used clothing directly from korea to your list, Let me know
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by osaggy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
sysengr:

Can you also help me advertise?
definitely i can.....
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Godmother:

which one is FMGS
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Simpleaerobob(m): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2019
Godmother:

PLEASE WHAT'S FMCGs?
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Godmother(f): 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
emperorblog21:

which one is FMGS

FMCG not FMGS
It means Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Goods that sell really fast.
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Drdaps(m): 7:57am On Jan 31, 2019
Rextizz:
I started crypto investment around 2017, lost thousands of dollars on bitcoin doubling scheme in 2018, I wished I listened to my friend who warned me, just because of my greediness and wanting to make millions within few days.

I was totally bankrupt and was frustrated because I put all my money in one basket, but now things have changed a little, i now mine cryptocurrency and into other business which make me cool cash daily.
I would like to have a chat with you bro coz I've lost quite some cash this early January.
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by SabineSSS: 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
I remember the time when bitcoins cost nothing, then their cost soared to the skies. Now I often hear that bitcoins have become cheaper, but this doesn't mean that cryptocurrency has passed its popularity. Many of my friends changed Bitcoins to Altcoins. I know that there are many ways to earn on cryptocurrency, even without buying it. I found an interesting article here http://merehead.com/blog/how-create-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-exchange-platform/ . I think that with minimal investment it's a very profitable business and you don't lose anything. I plan to invest in this money in 2019.
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Thekillingjoke: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lumpyy:
I'm a PERSONAL shopper,things were not slow round the year like it was in December,for some reason I didnt shop till I dropped like I expected/prayed for but the little I did was weighty�
What I'd like to know is why iv been trying to stay relevant on IG but my followers is still under 2k?I noticed few days ago that iv been loosing too,iv paid those guys that helps with followers bet no improvement

Many followers doesn't equal to patronage and paying someone for followers is funny

Focus ur money on ad campaigns, look for animations short video or great graphics and run a campaign, don't waste ur money
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by introvertme: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
emperorblog21:

chat me on whatsapp oga
How were you able to get mgid ads on your site? Approval used to be difficult some 5 years back.
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by yemifez: 3:51am On Feb 03, 2019
ekesoft:
it isn't... It's just that most people do tend to use agents whom charge the alot, rather than learning how to do it all by them selves....that's my area of specialization
hi bro, I m interested
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 03, 2019
introvertme:

How were you able to get mgid ads on your site? Approval used to be difficult some 5 years back.

lol... i apply after my blog is 3 month. they approve early now
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 03, 2019
yemifez:
hi bro, I m interested

if u want to import from,xhina to nigeria contact me
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by crusaderv: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2019
ekesoft:
it isn't... It's just that most people do tend to use agents whom charge the alot, rather than learning how to do it all by them selves....that's my area of specialization
bros wasap me 08068388678 I'm want to learn more. thanks
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by crusaderv: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2019
emperorblog21:

if u want to import from,xhina to nigeria contact me
wasap me on 08068388678 I'm interested
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by hefelove(m): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2019
Shakitibob0:
I will give you one hot product...

only if

1. you have a good start up capital (around 800k).. The profit is from 60%-100%

I sold a lot of it before I left Nigeria

2. You can ship out from lagos
Which one are you talking about?
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by crusaderv: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2019
emperorblog21:

hello chat me Up on whatsapp i,can help u out
me too, wasap 08068388678
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by ekesoft(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2019
yemifez:

hi bro, I m interested
check my profile I have a thread for that..
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by ekesoft(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2019
crusaderv:
bros wasap me 08068388678 I'm want to learn more. thanks
I have a thread for that.... Check my bio
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
crusaderv:
me too, wasap 08068388678
check ya watsap
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by Heffe: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
mentro:

I think I should start considering bitmex now, cause I don't see the bear market going away soon.
Pls I'm interested, can u put me tru plss
Re: Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? by mentro: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
Heffe:
Pls I'm interested, can u put me tru plss
You are interested in bitmex or cryptocurrency in general?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ex Nigerian Footballer, Idah Peterside Acquires TV Station In South Africa. / MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? / Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.