Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna (32456 Views)

More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by bluebay(m): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
BluntBoy:

Preparing to share dollars abi? grin

They will soon go around sharing dollars.
Which dollar. Pdp nor get Hungry supporters.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
bluebay:

Are they not the ones complaining about a so called hunger in the land and using stomach Infrastructure to campaign?

You PDP supporters are clearly poor urchins
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by maestroferdi: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

I have floored you time and time again same number of times atiku defects.go and continue your hawking hustle.funny enough,you are older than me in political following(though you follow failures).
You are an insufferable clown.

At least you conceded that I can feed you... The rest are drivels.

With what are you doing the flooring? With your nonexistent or at best sub-par brain power?

Ogbeni, move fast and vamoose...
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by Kyase(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
uthlaw:
I stay in Kaduna,to God who created me some people slept the stadium a day before buhari is coming... today own did not pull half of the crowd and most of us just come view we still voting baba!
Don't mind them, they won't believe, but they will see next month
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by Olubadan17: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
There won't come for Atiku because Kaduna is Buhari's base.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by bluebay(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Are they not the ones complaining about a so called hunger in the land and using stomach Infrastructure to campaign?

You PDP supporters are clearly poor urchins
Me we aren’t. I wish you were there at APC campaign. Then you’ll know their supporters are Hungry. Did you see the Anambra APC campaign? The state is PDP state and unfortunately, APC couldn’t rent them for the Campaign. So scanty lol
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
bluebay:

Me we aren’t. I wish you were there at APC campaign. Then you’ll know their supporters are Hungry. Did you see the Anambra APC campaign? The state is PDP state and unfortunately, APC couldn’t rent them for the Campaign. So scanty lol

Incidentally I saw the rally and it was impressive.

Only those who are complaining of hunger such as PDP and their supporters are clearly poor.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by bluebay(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Incidentally I saw the rally and it was impressive.

Only those who are complaining of hunger such as PDP and their supporters are clearly poor.

And did you see when they where paying the rented supporters Bus by bus? Lemme ask you, are you aware your Party Chairman do pay supporters like same way NFF pays supporters to show up. Answer Nd lemme reply
You
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by BluntBoy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
bluebay:
Really? What about that group that complained about lack of remuneration?
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by chinedumoooo: 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Why stadium?they should look for close range and host their campaign not stadium now they have expose themselves and their unpopularity.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by Timatayo1: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
APC can't grow beyond 2019 February because of there lies and propaganda
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by senatordave1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
maestroferdi:
You are an insufferable clown.

At least you conceded that I can feed you... The rest are drivels.

With what are you doing the flooring? With your nonexistent or at best sub-par brain power?

Ogbeni, move fast and vamoose...
Feed yourself first dino boy

APC celebrating Buhari victory on Atiku's bridge / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits President Buhari (Photos)