Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna (32433 Views)

More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by Kyase(m): 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

I thought your based in benue and abj.
No ooo, benue, Kaduna.....
I'm live in Kaduna boss

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by Kingjames(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
scanty

sai
baba
4+4
sai kaduna
sai North West
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by zaFuhrer(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
People are still coming plus any educated sane person would vote PDP. Most of them are working or trying to be productive. But I'm certain on election day, they will come out to vote.

Apc rally filled with yaro boys and street hausa boys

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by madridguy(m): 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
I'm here now sir tongue

Kenzico:

The way BMC people will rush to view this thread eh!!

MADRIDGUY DEOMELO SENATORDAVE1

Make una come oooo!!
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by maestroferdi: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Take it easy for the sake of your bp.
You are commissioned to lie for a living....

I will always be there to confute/refute your mendacity...

The forces of darkness will try but will never prevail over/overwhelm the forces of good...

APC have been rejected across board...You should know that....

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by senatordave1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
zaFuhrer:
People are still coming plus any educated sane person would vote PDP. Most of them are working or trying to be productive. But I'm certain on election day, they will come out to vote.

Apc rally filled with yaro boys and street hausa boys
So the yaro boys and hausas are not from Karina about? Same people wont appear in today rally i guess
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by senatordave1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
maestroferdi:
You are commissioned to lie for a living....

I will always be there to confute/refute your mendacity...

The forces of darkness will try but will never prevail over/overwhelm the forces of good...

APC have been rejected across board...You should know that....
How is your dwindling hawking business in ikom?
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by senatordave1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
Kingjames:
scanty

sai

baba

4+4

sai kaduna

sai North West
and almost his monikers must be praying for a full crowd fervently
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by abiolert(m): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
Kenzico:

The way BMC people will rush to view this thread eh!!

MADRIDGUY DEOMELO SENATORDAVE1

Make una come oooo!!
We dey gedigba
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
Binikingdowm:
edit your topic.

Preparation for PDP rally in Kaduna*.

Don't mind the zombies below me, this was how APC were sharing money to people at the rally.

You and your Atiku are frauds. The picture you posted shows KADAMFEST and KADAMFEST means KADUNA MUSIC FESTIVAL. That picture was from a music festival in Kaduna and not the APC campaign rally.

You can stop lying now

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by maestroferdi: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

How is your dwindling hawking business in ikom?
I will eviscerate you so dont go there...

You cant even make the cut should I decide to consider you for hiring...

What can you do besides lazy APC followership?
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by maestroferdi: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You and your Atiku are frauds. The picture you posted shows KADAMFEST and KADAMFEST means KADUNA MUSIC FESTIVAL. That picture was from a music festival in Kaduna and not the APC campaign rally.

You can stop lying now
See this one o...

Ogbeni, why are you wasting our time?

One of your ilk posted funny pictures that are supposed to be a full campaign activities of PDP in Kaduna just to score some twisted points and you are misyarning...

Are we on the same planet?
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by sunky2sweet(m): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Where is that idiot that complained abt APC's sokoto campaign turn out? Now be d judge of ds. If buhari doesn't campaign at all he will win d election, every incumbent deserves 8yrs. Then d electorate can decide if we want another party to rule.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by gare(f): 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
You have contested any election in your life, even class monitor you loose, even your family election you go loose

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by jrusky(m): 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Atiku may capitulate like oby before the polls.continue changing the narratives to suit your master.by the way buhari pulled more crowd than gej in 2015

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by fordunit(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
sunky2sweet:
Where is that idiot that complained abt APC's sokoto campaign turn out? Now be d judge of ds. If buhari doesn't campaign at all he will win d election, every incumbent deserves 8yrs. Then d electorate can decide if we want another party to rule.

Every incumbent deserve 8years? Where exactly is that enshrined in our constitution?

E be like say suffer dey sweet this one.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by ada9ja(f): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Binikingdowm:
edit your topic.

Preparation for PDP rally in Kaduna*.

Don't mind the zombies below me, this was how APC were sharing money to people at the rally.

I pity that people that listen to you cos you talk before thinking, see what you posted, atleast if you re calling APC zombies, don't demonstrate it for us
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by uthlaw: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Kyase:
lol.
There excue now na say Atiku never come, whereas by 8 am last week the stadium was overflowing to the bride
I stay in Kaduna,to God who created me some people slept the stadium a day before buhari is coming... today own did not pull half of the crowd and most of us just come view we still voting baba!

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by senatordave1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
maestroferdi:
I will eviscerate you so dont go there...

You cant even make the cut should I decide to consider you for hiring...

What can you do besides lazy APC followership?
I have floored you time and time again same number of times atiku defects.go and continue your hawking hustle.funny enough,you are older than me in political following(though you follow failures).
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by Wahala90: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
People don dey come ooo! Up Atiku!

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by princedhapur: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
This was Buhari in Kaduna.Let PDP show us there own

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by TUGOCHUKWU: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
Live from crock city.....PDP really pulled crowd today

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by IRIEBOY(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
forget that crowd you are seeing, most of them will vote APC for presidency and vote PDP(Ashiru) for governor of Kaduna state. most people are there because of Ashiru and not Atiku.. anyway APC and PDP are scam...
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by uzzyke: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Wahala90:
People don dey come ooo! Up Atiku!
and these states are APC controlled states

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by emmangrace: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
ashacot:

He will now show one side of the stadium as usual.

By this time when baba visited, everywhere was full. Even the roads that leads tobthe stadium was full

Atiku is a learner in politics.

If atiku contest a LGA election in his state, he wilk struggle to win it.
He will buy his way out according to Obj in his 'MY WATCH'
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by McCoy662(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Event has not started Updated. 1:30pm. Event gathering momentum. Zombies must cry today
guy God go bless you. u just made my day with this update. aluta continua

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by paq1: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
IRIEBOY:
forget that crowd you are seeing, most of them will vote APC for presidency and vote PDP(Ashiru) for governor of Kaduna state. most people are there because of Ashiru and not Atiku.. anyway APC and PDP are scam...
Be consoling yourself this ain't 2015. People will vote massively for Atiku.

Buharideens will shocked to their bone marrow!
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by Dhortunn(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2019

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by sunky2sweet(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
fordunit:

Every incumbent deserve 8years? Where exactly is that enshrined in our constitution?

E be like say suffer dey sweet this one.
It's not in the constitution truly, buh u and I know just how it goes. If u benefit from dem u suffer. Lol. Do you?
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna by Colb461: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
ashacot:

BY THIS TIME WHEN LAST WEEK, ALL KADUNA WAS LUCK DOWN
u dey among people make lock am abi.where d key dey abeg

Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / Bishop Of Orlu Visits Families Of The 14 Massacred Youths In Imo By Ebubeagu / Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters