Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari (15431 Views)

She Only Wanted To Be Finance Minister’ – Oby’s Party Kicks, Endorses Buhari / Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term / Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by vegafbs: 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/01/24/just-ezekwesili-running-mate-galadima-endorses-buhari/

Few after hours after the Presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria, ACPN, Oby Ezekwesili announced her withdrawal from the 2019 presidential race, the national chairman of the party and her running mate, Gani Galadima, has endorsed President Muhammadu Buhari for a second term.

Nigerians on Thursday woke up to the news that Ezekwesili had stepped down from the Presidential race. A statement from the spokesperson of the Obiageli Ezekwesili Presidential Campaign Organisation Ozioma Ubabukoh, said "The presidential candidate of the ACPN will now devote her time “to help build a coalition to defeat the All Progressives Congress and the People’s Democratic Party in the February 16, 2019 election."

Speaking to Journalists on Thursday, Galadima claimed that Ezekwesili only tried to the party for the post of finance minister and also accused her of not being serious in her campaign.

He said, “The reason for calling this press conference is to let the world know about the presidential aspiration of Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, which in actual fact is not the truth. I have been put into confidence by one of her aide named Iyinoluwa Aboyeji that she only wanted to use the platform of the ACPN to negotiate to be Nigeria’s finance minister.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by Mediahelm: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Where are the Donations?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
lolz....all these politicians and their tricks

17 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by Samade7: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by Odunsco01(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
confused entities
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by TheMoniker: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin
It was pre planned and we the sensible knew from the onset.
Oby President? grin Does she have a representative in all local govt talk less of wards? Is she contesting to be a class captain? They are using 19th century campaign strategy.
So now it’s justified that my able Atiku shouldn’t have debated with chickens.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by Titto93(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nothing for him
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by demolinka(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Jagbajantis nonsense

8 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by khingTony(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Endorsing A dullard?

I thought these people have been enlightened

6 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by obyback: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Smh, oby should just ignore
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by hinograce: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
He is a joke. I remember his VP debate. He is clueless and has finally joined his team

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by Boss13: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
All her credibility is out of the window. Such a shame for madam due process

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by Anusiemgood(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
I know she is up to something fishy
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by Indestructible: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nawa oo
C casting grin abi na back bitting
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
She's been a snitch all along. It's a strategy. Those people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by livelymatilda22: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
hinograce:
He is a joke. I remember his VP debate. He is clueless and has finally joined his team
Why are you this pained?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by DeKen: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Too bad. So this is what all these BBOG campaign was all about.

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by omoteacher(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Funnytics indeed madam Oby the splitter of PDP votes.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by LegitBoyy: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Aboki will always be Aboki

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by mu2sa2: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
All the grammar she was blowing na for show.

8 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by mushystuff: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hehehe...yeye pipu dem. That's why Atiku didn't bother wasting his time with them. Waste of his precious time.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by jibrilELsudan: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
THE ANOINTING TO MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL IS SWEEPING THRU THE NATION. CAN YOU FEEL IT? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES WE CAN FEEL IT. UUUUUUUUUUUP SAI BABA BUHARI!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by bazooka1: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
This Galadima guy is a joker who couldn't string two sentences on the Vice presidential debate.
Its all adding up why Oby dropped the Acpn platform.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by hinograce: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Why are you this pained?
because you are a youth I believe, yet you believe some old man who you won't employ to work for you because of his pedigree and what he has to be your president and you are happy. Indeed I'm pained at you

8 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by sus0007: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
It was pre planned and we the sensible knew from the onset.
Oby President? grin Does she have a representative in all local govt talk less of wards? Is she contesting to be a class captain? They are using 19th century campaign strategy.
So now it’s justified that my able Atiku shouldn’t have debated with chickens.

Hello Mate how do you do

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by Samirana360(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
confusionist everywhere
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by sgd: 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
People that cant win a polling booth
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by python2gbera: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
-python2

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okigwe South: Court Bars INEC From Accepting APC Candidate / What I Meant When I Said, “I have a Tiger, Lion In Me” - IGP Egbetokun (Video) / Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.