Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,582 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari (15438 Views)

She Only Wanted To Be Finance Minister’ – Oby’s Party Kicks, Endorses Buhari / Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term / Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by eyeview: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Their true colors are manifesting. They were only in the race to act as spoilers to atikus chances.
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by TreasureJunky: 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Pig will always go back to dirt and rotten things, even after bathing it
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by CyberWolf: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Even others will later step down and endorse the dullard
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by SalamRushdie: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
2 months ago when I said these clowns were working for the emergence of Buhari many people said it was not possible but today I have been vindicated
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
I've never liked this woman.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by Softcash(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nice one
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by inforesource: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
All this while they were APC, so why all the noise? Nigerians open your eyes. This is not the time for third force
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by awoluyi(m): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
It's true when the Bible tells us not to put our trust in a man. Including woman too!
I now withdraw my trust IN ALL NIGERIA POLITICIANS. I hereby tear my VC pęrę pęrę like Obj with immediate effect.
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by Ibnltd33: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
Atiku was very smart for not joining the planned debate. smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by mycar: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
This news looks like a fabricated one to me
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by QuotaSystem: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
hinograce:
because you are a youth I believe, yet you believe some old man who you won't employ to work for you because of his pedigree and what he has to be your president and you are happy. Indeed I'm pained at you

Lol I'd never employ Buhari to work for me at his age. Never. No one will.

But I can appoint or elect Buhari to LEAD for me.

PMB is not a worker but a LEADER loved by the majority of Nigerians for his pedigree.
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
Why is inec,atiku wasting money let them just declare Pmb d winner of 2019 presidential election.
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
Now Ezekwesili is a victim of this. It's a pity what betrayal can do especially in politics where they sat it's no permanent friend or permanent enemy, but permanent interest...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by magzey: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Where are the Idiots that are clamoring for Grammar President in Naija ,have you seen what you caused grin grin grin

Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by dareadewuyi: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
That is an Ibo trick for you!, they can be so deceitful, anyway INEC had blocked her from withdrawing, she must finish what she has started.Lobatan!.
Re: JUST IN: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate, Galadima, Endorses Buhari by oluwashedy: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Clueless VP endorsing a clueless president. I am not surprised

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did NNPC Make Profit For The First Time In 44-Years? / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Writes On El-rufai / FG Moves To Privatise Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.