Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

How To Get Visa Card Part 3 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Visa Card Part 3 (588 Views)

Gt Bank Prepaid Visa Card Vs Zenith Buxz Card / How Can I Verify My Paypal Acct With My Gtbank Visa Card / How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How To Get Visa Card Part 3 by geniusemma: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2010
In my last post i talked about types of visa cards, in today's post i will be taking about the categories of visa cards you can have access to.
the categories are

Refillable visa cards and nonrefillable visa cards

Refillable visa cards are cards you can refill ie you can refund the cards
once you have used all the money unit you have on them,
non refill visa cards on the other hand cannot be refunded, once you spend all the money on them the card becomes useless.

In my next post am going to shear with you more on online payment solution, which is a means of how you can receive payment via he internet
see you tomorrow cheesy

(1)

Please Where Can I Get A Cheap Shortcode For My Award? / Models / Bitumen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.