Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians (16312 Views)

I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hahahaha of course he will tell you stuffs u want to hear grin cheesy just ask him about gays and transgender and see how he will commend them just to get votes
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by v4victor: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Anything just to win election
Btw, I have a used HP 250 laptop for sale. 500GB hard disk
with a long lasting battery at an affordable price. Interested
buyers within and around Port Harcourt should holla me on
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by sweetmusic12: 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yes Atiku is the man.
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
Are you sure? Fulani blood flows in you.
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by ClearFlair: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
sweetmusic12:
Yes Atiku is the man.

Your gay partner abi
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by chrischina(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
A man that have in mind the unity of Nigerian, a man with vison, the quality of ruler is in him, when there is peace in the land the people prosper. I see Nigeria with future in him. Let us all join hand and make Nigeria a better place, lets forget about tribe and we will get the best place to call home.
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by emrys2955: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
post=75068192:

It is always repulsive to listen whenever this CRIMINAL talks.
Well, he knows he can always patronise the corrupt elements supporting him.
It is only dead brained youths that can forget the atrocities this thief and his boss commited in recent past.
They raped and looted this country for 16 years as if it was going outta fashion.
He's only looking for a way to empty our national treasure and vamoose at last.

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!
GOD FORBID
!![

what about your father zombie
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by MannaFromHeaven(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
post=75068192:

It is only dead brained youths that can forget the atrocities this thief and his boss commited in recent past.
They raled and looted this country for 16 years as if it was going outta fashion.

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!
GOD FORBID
!![
Wailer!! Was he the VP for the 16years? So we must wait for APC to rule for 16 years too right?
If to sey your customers wey you dey grill for get money dem for dey call you for work but as work no dey you just dey here dey rant nonsense. I pray your future generations will not curse you for this decision you've made

1 Like

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Tampiko(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
And it's always delightful to listen to your lifeless idol abi? Bomboklak!
post=75068192:

They raped and looted this country for 16 years as if it was going outta fashion.

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!
GOD FORBID
!![
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by QuickStandard: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
enemyofprogress:
as old as you be you believe that white lie?

I already saw your name, so I won't border replying your insult.

Anyways, thanks
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Stakeholders(m): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
KwoiZabo:
As someone that suffered first hand from Ethnic & religious crisis growing up in Kaduna, thunder will Fire anybody that says I should not vote for Atiku.

Go check the record, not last four years that issue of Kaduna crisis start. Both APC and PDP are the same.
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Modarun(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
forreelinc:

grin grin stop pretending na, you know say atiku no go unite sh*t
is it your unite? just cos your 5% vs 97% APC party thrives on causing disunity and ethnoreligious tensions, doesnt mean everyone is like them.
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by forreelinc(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Modarun:

is it your unite? just cos your 5% vs 97% APC party thrives on causing disunity and ethnoreligious tensions, doesnt mean everyone is like them.
grin mtchew my frnd leave matter, atiku no go unite anything
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Racoon:
Good one your excellency.Not like a president that apportioned Nigeria into a mathematically incorrect 97% and 5% geographical divide.

Even the overwhelming population in the defective 97% are further skewed into the core hausa-fulani stock and non hausa-fulani minority that are the object of the supremacist annihilation.
Is that one in ASO ROCK, human..
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Zona123(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
post=75068192:

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!
GOD FORBID
!![

Swear that you're not corrupt angry angry
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Zona123(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=Joeregen post=75068304]If I hear. This corrupt man.[/quote
Are you a saint? Swear that you've never once in your life exhibitted any act of corruption
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Even if he is telling lies, it is a Risks we are going to take ..... No failure will spend 8 years in Nigeria, If they fail in the first 4 years we should vote them out and continue doing so until we get it Right..... I

1 Like

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Asu015(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
And he didnt even care about the muslims in south
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
so an ibo man can finally call kano a 'no man's land'.
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by chrischina(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
WinningSun:
so an ibo man can finally call kano a 'no man's land'.

The real problem of Nigeria is you

1 Like

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by berrystunn(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
post=75068192:

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!
GOD FORBID
!![

Be Deceiving your self
Transparency international report that this government is more corrupt.

Be fooling your self.

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Colb461: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
d only tin I agree wit him 100% their.is DAT young people are leaving dis country because of no hope
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by akinselurea: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
I FEAR, I THOUGHT U SELF WANT TO MAKE PROMISE OF SELLING USA TOO

MrSix:
Campaign Very soon e go end...

I sell USA used Laptops Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery Details in my signature
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by chukwumzurum(m): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
I just wish this and all other campaign promises are really true... Our politicians are just recycled corrupt men. Both atiku and Buhari are same.
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by princfred(m): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Richdad50:
Atiku, the last unifier that may ever come from the North. A miss of this opportunity may spell doom and anarchy for decades to come. If you know the operations of this present government, then you will understand why the country needs a unifier at this time else, we will plunge into an unredeemable pit of hatred and sectionalism.

#Richdad
True talk there.
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by princfred(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Asu015:
And he didnt even care about the muslims in south
Because they are not subjected to religious bigotry like in the north where the story is different.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by princfred(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
OBJ said it all; Atiku is not a saint far from that but he has sense of solutions. The good thing is Atiku is focusing and proffering plausible solutions to real issues and concerns of the people. Not shrugging them below the carpet nor claiming to make 1# equal $1. Likely its the businesses man in him like for Trump. Playing politics of intelligence, unity and purposeful solutions. This is how politicians can bring development.

With all his astute political sense, why he allowed Buhari roll over him the last time remains a big why though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers / 2016BudgetCrisis: Agriculture Ministry Inserts 386 Fresh Projects / Northern Governors Blame Southeast Politicians For Zone’s Backwardness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.