Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

How I Failed Jamb But Got Admission- Jamb Solution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Failed Jamb But Got Admission- Jamb Solution (655 Views)

10 Most Applied Universities In Nigeria For 2019/2020 Admission -JAMB / The Boy With Highest UTME Score Won't Get Admission - JAMB / I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Failed Jamb But Got Admission- Jamb Solution by Unilorinhelpmat: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Education in Nigeria is not easy as it used to be.

Yet, you can gain admission garantedly without the so called jamb.

This should not be a surprise to you. Yes it is happening,.

Looking at Nigerian system in a view, qualifications is not your outmost ground on approval.

Most times the qualified are disqualified and the disqualified are qualified; that is Nigerian for you.

One ikechi uzor, scored 235 in jamb and 55 in post utme, applying for Business administration into the University of Ilorin, yet she wasn't Considered for admission.

While , Francis (full name witheld) , had 220 in Jamb and 53 in Post jamb at the University of Ilorin, and he got admission to study industrial chemistry.

How funny!

The post you are about to read will suitably convince you on how to gain tertiary admission without Jamb.

Don't let you hope die yet...
Do not give up...
Delay is not denial.....
You must make it...
Others that are in school..... Have the same head as you have...
It doesn't mean it's a must to get connected or know someone......

Just look into this post for your jamb solutions....

https://www.unilorinhelpmate.com.ng/2019/01/failed-jamb-but-got-admission.html?m=1

Re: How I Failed Jamb But Got Admission- Jamb Solution by Unilorinhelpmat: 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: How I Failed Jamb But Got Admission- Jamb Solution by Unilorinhelpmat: 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
Get admission tutorials @ https://www.unilorinhelpmate.com.ng
Re: How I Failed Jamb But Got Admission- Jamb Solution by Unilorinhelpmat: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
If you are a Jamb student and your aim is to score high....join our free jamb tutorials. Just message me on WhatsApp 08088698450.

Note it is not a chemistry or subject tutorials it is a tutorial that teaches you of garanteed things to do and pass Jamb
Re: How I Failed Jamb But Got Admission- Jamb Solution by Unilorinhelpmat: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Admission List For 2018/2019 Postgraduate In University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPOR / Stop Referring To Ladies As "Gentlemen In Skirts "In Law Practice- Twitter User / An ‘A’ Grade Assignment Writing Tip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.