Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp (7785 Views)

Kwara APC To Punish Lai Mohammed Over Attacks On Governor Abdulrazaq / Satguru MaharajJi: EFCC, ICPC Should Screen Ministerial Nominees / Alleged Fraud: PDP Seeks Prosecution Of Lai Mohammed, Usman Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
That rubbish digital switch over was an unsuccessful scam,n under his watch nta is terrible,radio Nigeria is disastrous
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
post=75068952:
Every evil and corrupt politicians will never know peace in this country, no matter the party they are.
For each and everyone of them that looted our national and state treasury.
Painful ends await them all.

You tactically avoided to hit at Lai Moh'd, but you would gladly hit Atiku.

Truth is, most Nigerian politicians don't care about the masses.
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Smh to the boy above

1 Like

Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by MannaFromHeaven(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

You tactically avoided to hit at Lai Moh'd, but you would gladly hit Atiku.

Truth is, most Nigerian politicians don't care about the masses.
Na so dem dey do. If ATIKU don enter na dem go still swear for Buhari las las grin grin
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
Bukola Sarki is that you?
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by safetyInspector(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
When it is against APC it becomes a wild allegation, but if APC does the same you will celebrate it.
Basic123:
PDP will just come up with wild allegations for Igbos to masturbate on

DUBAI STRATEGY
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by safetyInspector(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
And Tinubu is milking sand in Lagos State.
Glink2018:
Pdp should shut up joor....

Pot calling kettle black

Wike is really milking money in River State o....

If you know , you know
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by michoim(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
So this is the latest strategy: PDP have resorted to fabricating fraud allegations against APC. Because PDP stock in trade is fraud...
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
APC...a party full of corrupt individuals who left the PDP and other parties due to selfish ambition to seek safe haven in the apc .
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by bilulu(m): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
Glink2018:
Pdp should shut up joor....

Pot calling kettle black

Wike is really milking money in River State o....

If you know , you know
What a pity... Who heard you now would think you have a tithe from the loot. If it's PDP member now your heard for don open like parrot
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by Glink2018(m): 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
bilulu:

What a pity... Who heard you now would think you have a tithe from the loot. If it's PDP member now your heard for don open like parrot
.... now I know you are pdp apologist.

For your information, I'm neither in APC nor in pdp.
Pdp and APC has fail us

I always advocate for fresh candidate
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by brojoshua: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
PDP should first remove the great whale of corruption in their eyes before they can see well the lice of corruption in the head of another people. They should first remove the great whale of corruption in their own river before they can see clearly vision of lice of corruption in the head of another people. And what moral has the pig to that horse is smelling, dirty and smelling.
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by Glink2018(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
safetyInspector:
And Tinubu is milking sand in Lagos State.

Oya, zombies keep chanting Atiku/obi,
While they keep on milking you dry ...

E ni to go lo 'ngbe igunu...

Nothing do you
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by bilulu(m): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Glink2018:

.... now I know you are pdp apologist.

For your information, I'm neither in APC nor in pdp.
Pdp and APC has fail us

I always advocate for fresh candidate

Yea we always hear that phrase "am not supporting this neither am I supporting dat" but your statement clearly shows were ur heart lies....
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by Glink2018(m): 6:45am On Jan 25, 2019
bilulu:

Yea we always hear that phrase "am not supporting this neither am I supporting dat" but your statement clearly shows were ur heart lies....

... spending time with you amount to flogging a dead horse.. .
....lies... because I need to benefit sth from either buhafool or Atiku ....or from your dead brain?

Abeg Waka for my front, jare...
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by safetyInspector(m): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2019
I am in doubt if you are a well man.
Glink2018:

Oya, zombies keep chanting Atiku/obi,
While they keep on milking you dry ...

E ni to go lo 'ngbe igunu...

Nothing do you
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by Glink2018(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2019
safetyInspector:

Like fayose voice, I know you in pain
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by Glink2018(m): 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
safetyInspector:

I swear, The hatred you have for other tribe will kill you one day.. just continue
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by safetyInspector(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
I don't have time for a jobless person like you. I Beseech you to get off politics and get yourself something doing.
Glink2018:

I swear, The hatred you have for other tribe will kill you one day.. just continue
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by Glink2018(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
safetyInspector:
I don't have time for a jobless person like you. I Beseech you to get off politics and get yourself something doing.

#safetyinspector or wetin you call yourself...

Nah me be jobless person?

If you no commot for my front now, I go swear for you.

Nah
Re: Icpc Should Investigate Lai Mohammed Over N2.5 Billion Nbc Fraud - Pdp by safetyInspector(m): 5:00am On Jan 26, 2019
It is a piece of friendly advice because if you do you wouldn't be wasting this much time online arguing over nothing. Take a chill pill. Nothing do you.
Glink2018:

#safetyinspector or wetin you call yourself...

Nah me be jobless person?

If you no commot for my front now, I go swear for you.

Nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rumor About BRT Bus Falling In Lagoon Was False / Court Frees Ndume From Terrorism Charges / President Jonathan Sacked Justice Salami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.