Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

I’m Ready To Give Up On My Presidential Race - Durotoye - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I’m Ready To Give Up On My Presidential Race - Durotoye (269 Views)

I Will Withdraw From 2023 Presidential Race, If PDP Zones To South East - Atiku / Circletv: Mrs. Tara Fela Durotoye, Quote Of The Day / The Man, Fela Durotoye For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Give Up On My Presidential Race - Durotoye by seriousstaff: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Following the withdrawal of the candidate of Allied Congress Party of Nigeria from the presidential race, the candidate of Alliance for New Nigeria Fela Durotoye has revealed that he may give up on the presidential race to focus on forming a coalition party that will end the dominance of PDP and APC in Nigeria.

Durotoye lauded Ezekwesili for her courage of Madam Obiageli Ezekwesil adding that leadership has always been about courage and sacrifice.

He said, “I have always believed that leadership is about service and sacrifice and today, I would like to commend Dr. (Mrs) Oby Ezekwesili for leading the charge to forming a viable coalition to presenting a consensus candidate for the 2019 presidential elections.

“To ensure that an alliance is formed and we present a united front, I am ready to come into any coalition talks with my brothers, Omoyele Sowore, and Prof. Kingsley Moghalu, and to submit myself to any transparent process that will help us arrive at a selection of a consensus candidate from amongst us.

https://seriousmata.com/2019/01/24/im-ready-to-give-up-on-my-presidential-race-durotoye/

Re: I’m Ready To Give Up On My Presidential Race - Durotoye by kolafolabi(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Bold step from them.. Why wasting your energy, time and money when the race cannot be won.. It's obviously between two candidates which I believe everyone knows..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Apc Rallies Support For Buhari’s Re-election As Alasoadura Flags Off Campai / Stabilize Zyme / President Says No Going Back On Anti-graft Battle:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.