Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra (58311 Views)

PDP Rally: How Atiku Was Welcomed In Kano (Aerial View Video) / Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed / Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by kirajustice: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

A Huge crowd has welcomed President Muhammadu Buhari into Anambra State as he campaigns for a second term.

President Buhari also commissioned the new Zik Masoleum in the state. It will be recalled that the Governor of the state, Willie Ibiano is a member of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA.

PoliticsNGR has footage from the scene in Onitsha, Watch HERE

https://politicsngr.com/crowd-welcomes-president-buhari-anambra-chant-sai-baba-watch/

1 Like

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by kirajustice: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Watch the Video HERE

1 Like

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by freshngwaboy(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
na this people be the crowd?
Atiku till my balls turn to Eagle egg.
make i just use this opportunity masturbate for this front page small.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by deboysben(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
Even Anambra can't even come and welcome their president lol

Am so embarrassed on what I saw on NTA

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by ican2020: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Supporting a man who could not differentiate between left and right.

Many Nigerians needs deliverance from foolishness

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
After all the python dance. Shior!

The day this people go bring dia wahala come lagos, make dem just declare public holiday.

Which kain traffic be this one?

[img]https://i./8aRV.gif[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by madmohamed(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

A Huge crowd has welcomed President Muhammadu Buhari into Anambra State as he campaigns for a second term.

President Buhari also commissioned the new Zik Masoleum in the state. It will be recalled that the Governor of the state, Willie Ibiano is a member of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA.

PoliticsNGR has footage from the scene in Onitsha, Watch HERE

https://politicsngr.com/crowd-welcomes-president-buhari-anambra-chant-sai-baba-watch/
say aliwa is south east welcome buhari
Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by deboysben(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Zombies will hardly post the pictures here

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by Mgbadike80: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
ican2020:

chairman, those supporters are there for the money, each person would be paid not only for participating but for bringing another 10 people who would in turn bring ten people each, all would be paid. I'm writing live from Onitsha and there's not much crowd although more might come later. Free food and transportation also provided.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by Mgbadike80: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
ican2020:

also, a large number of northerners were camped over night, i was within the church premises early today.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by sarrki(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Buhari is the most loved president in the history of Nigeria

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by modath(f): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mgbadike80:
chairman, those supporters are there for the money, each person would be paid not only for participating but for bringing another 10 people who would in turn bring ten people each, all would be paid. I'm writing live from Onitsha and there's much crowd although more might come later. Free food and transportation also provided.

If what you say is the truth, it means na only Money Nna sabi as people have always said, cos a man so hated & with the claims of killing their people & ruining their businesses, no one should have been enticed with money from someone tagged a demonic despot...

After this election, anyone try IPOB nonsense, body go tell dem never to be foolish again.. cool

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by nairavsdollars(f): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
So unfortunate. Igbos are only chest beaters. They will keep abusing the man, but when they see him they bow down and worship him

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by helinues: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nice one
Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by Sirheny007(m): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by Seetto: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by don4real18(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin
Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by khingTony(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin those people are not up to 20

5 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by livelymatilda22: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lol
Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
ican2020:

Sell the Country, share the money among the citizens

1 Like

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by Boyooosa(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
APC must def have members in Anambra na, where are the Nigerians the op mentioned?

1 Like

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by Bighead9: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Buhari is tactically saying bye bye to Nigerians. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ok....next
Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY, so there will be election in that part of town anyways?!
Interesting times.
Nnamdi Cownu will be in tears by now.

SAI BUHARI ALL THE WAY

Uzogbu zogbu tins...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
See haters and wailers trying to convince us why lovers of our president are
there.
I thought they previously said nobody would come there but they are now giving silly excuses because of the crowd they just saw.
4+4=2023

11 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by iHart(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mgbadike80:
chairman, those supporters are there for the money, each person would be paid not only for participating but for bringing another 10 people who would in turn bring ten people each, all would be paid. I'm writing live from Onitsha and there's much crowd although more might come later. Free food and transportation also provided.
so how many people did you bring? The people you brought, how many did they bring? This one na MLM. grin

5 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by bluefilm: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Wait o... I think I just saw someone who looks exactly like Nnamdi Cownu in the crowd... shocked

4 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by tayebest(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
modath:

If what you say is the truth, it means na only Money Nna sabi as people have always said, cos a man so hated & with the claims of killing their people & ruining their businesses, no one should have been enticed with money from someone tagged a demonic despot...

After this election, anyone try IPOB nonsense, body go tell dem never to be foolish again.. cool

kuku kee me here grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra by kehinde1588(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
All I know is Buhari will win

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads / Buhari, Obasanjo, Adesina, Ayade, Uzodinma At AU Summit Ethiopia (Photos) / "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.