Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

How To Buy Auction Car From Custom - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Buy Auction Car From Custom (1400 Views)

Have You Bought Auction Car Before. Pls Share Experience / Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja / Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Auction Car From Custom by Vcent50: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Good day nairalander,i have heard much about auction car sales by nigeria custom, please has anybody experience it before and what are the procedures,I really need to know please am in need of a car.but my budget is what am considering.
Your contribution will be highly wellcome
Re: How To Buy Auction Car From Custom by CarGuidNG: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Vcent50:
Good day nairalander,i have heard much about auction car sales by nigeria custom, please has anybody experience it before and what are the procedures,I really need to know please am in need of a car.but my budget is what am considering.

Exercise caution Sir. Most adverts for such "Customs auction" are scams.
Re: How To Buy Auction Car From Custom by nurey(m): 9:06am On Jan 25, 2019
Vcent50:

register at the custom website

to bid you pay 1k a non refundable fee for that bidding period.

now check the auction vehicles and pick a vehicle to bid for

ensure you know the command code, don't go and big for vehicles in other states that are far away.

the best time to bid is between 1minutes to 2minutes when the time will end just use like 5k to win the last bider and the vehicle is yours

you will receive an email for your winning then you take it up from there. have extra 50k for

1. towing vehicle
2. pumping tires
3. bribe
4. gate pass cause gate man sef nah king

goodluck

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Auction Car From Custom by nakoks(m): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2019
I laugh you all in swahili.I bidded for a w202 and won it last year with 700k.Before payment i went to inspect the car at the said location.Voila the vehicle has been released to the owner.If i had paid through TSA how would i get a refund?Minster will approve a reversal or refund that would take years if ever.Better run away from that fake ass bid.It is scraps they bring out after sharing the clean vehicles or secretly allotting
Re: How To Buy Auction Car From Custom by Vcent50: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
nurey:

register at the custom website

to bid you pay 1k a non refundable fee for that bidding period.

now check the auction vehicles and pick a vehicle to bid for

ensure you know the command code, don't go and big for vehicles in other states that are far away.

the best time to bid is between 1minutes to 2minutes when the time will end just use like 5k to win the last bider and the vehicle is yours

you will receive an email for your winning then you take it up from there. have extra 50k for

1. towing vehicle
2. pumping tires
3. bribe
4. gate pass cause gate man sef nah king

goodluck
But did you have the idea when they will start 2019 auction
Re: How To Buy Auction Car From Custom by Vcent50: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
nakoks:
I laugh you all in swahili.I bidded for a w202 and won it last year with 700k.Before payment i went to inspect the car at the said location.Voila the vehicle has been released to the owner.If i had paid through TSA how would i get a refund?Minster will approve a reversal or refund that would take years if ever.Better run away from that fake ass bid.It is scraps they bring out after sharing the clean vehicles or secretly allotting
Although what you says is true,cus when I check their website all I see is like scrap, but I was thinking about the cheapness of the car,and and considering the engine
Re: How To Buy Auction Car From Custom by nurey(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
Vcent50:

But did you have the idea when they will start 2019 auction

I told you to check their site, bidding is always ongoing and refreshed every week or 2 weeks.

I hope you are not hoping to bid for Range rovers and expensive vehicles? Also you need a registered business name with TIN number to register in the site.

you should be bidding for cheap cars like golf and mazda and go immediately to claim your goods of you won. leave expensive cars you don't have the leg for that.

custom only auction vehicles online not through their agent or staff be warned

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Explain This Gear Automatic System / Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas / Help With Toyota Highlander Swerving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.