Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Have You Bought Auction Car Before. Pls Share Experience - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Bought Auction Car Before. Pls Share Experience (601 Views)

How To Buy Auction Car From Custom / Is It Necessary To Warm Up Your Car Before Driving Off? / The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Bought Auction Car Before. Pls Share Experience by Olamotad: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
pls share experience cox I meet a guy on Facebook claiming to be custom officer. selling Auction cars. Have anyone bought a car through that means before. pls share. he says he is ready to deliver d car-[he says he is ready to deliver d car without me paying. I need to pay at delivery.
Re: Have You Bought Auction Car Before. Pls Share Experience by visiondee(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
My brother, facebook custom auction abi? Oga you wan do parte after parte for dem low life sc*m scammers... Run for ya dear life.
Just tell him that delivery and everything will be paid for upon arrival or use another number tell ahm say you dey come there for physical inspection, later tell him you are around their office...
Bros use your brain. If you need auction sales, find reputable ones and not without seeing what you are bidding for. Except if you can talk to your bank placing restriction on fund transfer until the ride is delivered.

#IamVisionDee... I sell affordable vehicles

Re: Have You Bought Auction Car Before. Pls Share Experience by DelTel(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Olamotad:
pls share experience cox I meet a guy on Facebook claiming to be custom officer. selling Auction cars. Have anyone bought a car through that means before. pls share. he says he is ready to deliver d car-[he says he is ready to deliver d car without me paying. I need to pay at delivery.

I checked your profile and saw you registered April 03, 2012. Shocking to say/ask: Are You a Learner!

Anywyz, the person is a scam, avoid him/her completely as it will end in tears.
Re: Have You Bought Auction Car Before. Pls Share Experience by Olamotad: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
my broda. I know they are fraudsters. but what surprise me was when he said he will deliver d car and I should pay only at delivery. so I felt like. can it be real.
Re: Have You Bought Auction Car Before. Pls Share Experience by yusufdayo1: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
don't pay.... I repeat don't pay him/her unless he brought the car physically and pay after delivery.
Re: Have You Bought Auction Car Before. Pls Share Experience by thebigkendo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Olamotad:
my broda. I know they are fraudsters. but what surprise me was when he said he will deliver d car and I should pay only at delivery. so I felt like. can it be real.

You will pay for the fuel which he will use to bring the car

2 Likes

Re: Have You Bought Auction Car Before. Pls Share Experience by temmym4(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2020
Olamotad:

Pay after delivery? Good one.

Did he also tell you to pay for fuel before he comes, at least to bring it to your doorstep??

(1) (Reply)

2001 Toyota Corolla. / Changing My Toyota Sienna Timing Belt / Reg Toyota Camry 2004 Model Reg But Not Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.