Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,430 members, 7,839,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) (21523 Views)

NIWA Arrests Boat Owner Carrying 12 Pupils With No Life Jacket On Lagos Lagoon / Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) by ziyatannn099: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
Accident is so rampant now.GOd deliver us.
Re: Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) by shutto: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nawa ooo

iPhone 6s Plus 64gb for sale @100k...pm if interested
Re: Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) by IjebuWarrior: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
That road sef... During my recent trip back home this December, I saw two separate accidents there in a single day that claimed 16 lives on the spot. sad
Re: Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) by Chiccly(f): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
To God be the glory.
Re: Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) by AllenSpencer: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
Benin people indirectly warning one of the occupants
Re: Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) by legalwealth(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
Glory to God! !!
Re: Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) by lexy2014: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
That bus don't like something that summersaulted
Or is there a different definition for summersault

Bloggers and lies
I hope this new android pie update comes with a feature that enable our phones to detect and delete false stories before we could see it. In fact if the news is false the feature will make it unreadable

It did. D accident took place at first gate close to mega chicken
Re: Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) by don4real18(m): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
That bus don't like something that summersaulted
Or is there a different definition for summersault

Bloggers and lies
I hope this new android pie update comes with a feature that enable our phones to detect and delete false stories before we could see it. In fact if the news is false the feature will make it unreadable
I thought I was the only one that noticed the bus in good shape. Lies and majority of Naija bloggers are inseparable.
Re: Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) by Probz(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
Maket:
Thank God.
I know this will pain some who claim there is no God.
Again, I said thank God for his protection.

What about all the other times where accidents do claim lives? Where’s God during those times?

2 Likes

Re: Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) by avalontony(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nara ekele jesus!!!!!!
Re: Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) by okenwa216(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
How can bus somersault and nobody died. Somebody will still die
Re: Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) by Gweedorian(m): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
Probz:

What about all the other times where accidents do claim lives? Where’s God during those times?
It's sad... But religion tremendously reduced the IQ and objective analytic ability of most Nigerians.
Pastors, Virgins, Children, Innocent people people perish daily due to a complex mix of bad roads, terrible drivers, faulty vehicles...
The White man studies what causes accidents and works on eliminating them or reducing their impact in cases of accidents. A Nigerian can only think of jumping out of the bus and thanking God that his ministry's arm band or pastor's prayers or annointing oil is what saved him from the accident. Goes on in the next election to allow dark hearted dullards govern his affairs and then someday luck won't be so good to him.
Re: Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
Thank God for life
Re: Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) by Nickymezor(f): 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Glad no lives were lost
Re: Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
thesame expressway kiddominant mentioned
Re: Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) by Christty(f): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
Thank God, is not fatal.
Re: Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) by uuzba(m): 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Maket:
Thank God.
I know this will pain some who claim there is no God.
Again, I said thank God for his protection.
Do not bother about such people. Let your light shine in the world by your deeds and actions. Those people will only try to distract and waste youe time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Blue Line Rail 95 % Completed, Says Commissioner / Plane Crash-lands In Benin / Toyota Camry Brake Fails, Veers Into Bush On Ibadan/Akure Expressway - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.