Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ (24906 Views)

Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) / Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by celebgistz: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nigerian rapper, MI has accused American rapper J.Cole of stealing his style for his new song “Middle Child” which dropped few days ago.

While replying a Twitter user who brought it to his attention, comparing it to his ‘Head of the family’ in his ‘Illegal Music 2’ mixtape, the Nigerian rapper wrote: ‘SMH.. n***as been biting my style for years.’

See below;

Source: https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/Thread-GIST-MI-Accuses-US-Rapper-J-Cole-Of-Stealing-His-Style-In-His-New-Song-Middle-Child

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by celebgistz: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
Really
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Tamarapetty(f): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Which style?? Sorry, but are you still relevant??

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Slynation(m): 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lol..... which one is stealing his style again? nothing wey we nogo hear for this naija

18 Likes

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Baddiezz(f): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
I doubt jcole knows he exist

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by lilmax(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
I no even like the song sef

I don't know why it's so hard for me to flow with cole

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by OboOlora(f): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Abi something is wrong with this midget almajiri boy ni?

35 Likes

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by jamaicabakare(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Which spirit of Black Face come enter M I so

M I, abeg no allow undecided undecided undecidedinferiority complex to dey worry you

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Flexherbal(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
What should we say?
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by sukerefakere(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
Are they Fuji artist??

1 Like

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Emekus92(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
M.I take am

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Davidddon(m): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Why are Nigerians like this.... Each moment when they should be dwelling on making songs that makes waves... Instead they relish and talk trash... Abt stealing songs... Who does that....

5 Likes

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Pidginwhisper: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
4FT don start again Ooooo! grin

15 Likes

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
This M.I. sef. Abi in wan port to comedy grin

2 Likes

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by seye15627(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ass lickers will soon come for his head.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by chuksanambra: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lmaooooo
MI of all animals?

When Trey Songz came to Nigeria, MI performed his trash on stage but when Trey Songz came on stage, MI stood on a chair to watch Trey Songz perform.

This same clown is now talking nonsense.

If J. Cole comes to perform in Naija today, I bet MI would be begging to get a ticket to the event.

9 Likes

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by FrostyButter: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
Guys...its sacarsm... Nigerians... Always too serious... And for those asking if jcole is a fuji artist... I have repented... So no words for you.

6 Likes

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Riverpedro: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
cool
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Benzinoooo: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
lilmax:
I no even like the song sef

I don't know why it's so hard for me to flow with cole

D reason is obvious nd dere is no need 2 belabor it...he's 2 deep 4 u

24 Likes

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Seandisputed(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
I love M.I but please he should take a back seat

Inspiration comes in different ways to different people, we might have similar inspiration on something and we might be at two extremes of the Earth at that moment. Our delivery is what will make them more distinct.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by IjebuWarrior: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Dirkcoyt: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Silly overhyped nuisance that should be put in circus as evidence of what midget escapees look like when they are extinct! Who the F is MI? Cole hasn’t even deal with the hip hop scene in American and you think he cares about you? Such arrogance! That man Cole has kept men like me stable for many years since the come up years!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by wittyt98(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
this m.i guy is funny grin A Whole j.cole!! steal your style? grin grin does m.i even have a style he's famous for undecided he spits well but doesn't have a particular style. he should shut up biko

3 Likes

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by error4040: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Asking MI if he's Relevant ??.
Are you kiding Me ? Attach is a verse From Black Bill Gates

BTW
Biiiiyatch grin please Go and watch your TElemundo

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Who is MI? tongue
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
The last thing j cole will do is to copy some1 style talkless of one short mumu aboki .....jcole has been original since day 1...he never changed style never copied anybody

6 Likes

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Mopolchi: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Your style wey don expire

1 Like

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by chicoMX(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tamarapetty:

Relevant or not, if this happens to be true, then J.Cole is wrong

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child / 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" / Moyo Lawal Gorgeous In Native Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.