Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child (24906 Views)

Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund / Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by Amagite(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2019
British-Nigerian actor, Kalu Ikeagwu and his wife, Ijeoma Eze have welcomed their first child, a baby boy.

Kalu shared the good news with his Instagram followers this morning writing;

"Welcome to this world my jubilee son from the LORD. The LORD train you, the LORD keep you, the Priest of priests translate you in the fullness of time! Love you son. Love you Ijay, my lovely wife for giving me this wonderful gift."

The couple got married on Saturday, June 26, 2016. Congrats to them.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/actor-kalu-ikeagwu-and-wife-welcome-their-first-child.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by TimiRume(f): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2019
This guy that year, beautiful fam, congrats cool

7 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by Tonmiwatimmy: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2019
That woman is ugly.......

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by gssdobi: 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
.She is not beautiful or that she is not fairyou are the reason why women bleach their skin with hypo.pls,her husband's opinion is all that matters.

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
wink
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by philips007(m): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by chicoMX(m): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
gssdobi:
.She is not beautiful or that she is not fairyou are the reason why women bleach their skin with hypo.pls,her husband's opinion is all that matters.

Facially she's not beautiful.. but then "Agwa bu nma nwanyi"

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by lonelydora: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
Congratulations Kalu nta! The whole of Abiriba is happy for you. Welcome to the world, Nnanna!

10 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by maryalloy(f): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
Congrats to them
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by XTHRONE(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
Congrat to them meanwhile, no right thinking Nigerian will vote for Buhari... Only retards, will do.

7 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by jakandeola(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
hansome man and d baby is beautiful. I wish dem the best

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by Deflames01(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
congratulations to the family. ....
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by Talktoyoulater(f): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Very cute baby,congratulations.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by tfelicityk(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Congratulations to the family
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by exlinkleads(f): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
lovely
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
I'm sure kalu never asked for ur opinion

29 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by wethebest(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Congrats
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by AllenSpencer: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
They should just name the boy after His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by lomprico(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Modafucker!

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by aliondo: 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:
They should just name the boy after His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by joyousever(f): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
For Christ's sake! How more beautiful do you want her face to be? I just tire for some of you here oo!
chicoMX:

Facially she's not beautiful.. but then "Agwa bu nma nwanyi"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by SalamRushdie: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
pikin don carry the man head ...Congrats
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nice one. Congrats to them and their baby.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by idonhammer: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
First child when my first daughter is 13 years? Nigerian men and marrying late is like woman and iPhone

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by Trapnews: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
undecided
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child by Partnerbiz3: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
Good actor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase" / Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him / Moyo Lawal Gorgeous In Native Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.