Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Oh My God See What Lillkesh Said About Logo Benz That Will Motivate You! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh My God See What Lillkesh Said About Logo Benz That Will Motivate You! (685 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley Before Fame That Will Motivate You / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To President Buhari’s Car, Benz That Costs N151m / Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God See What Lillkesh Said About Logo Benz That Will Motivate You! by NijaplayBlog(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
Few weeks back Former Ybnl front man and current YAGI Bossman dropped a street jam with his Boss Olamide with the title - logo benz
People thought they were promoting money rituals as the lyrics goes "if money no enter we go do blood money" but its wrongly underatood by them.

Now what lilkesh said herewill give you the real meaning and also motivate you to work hard and buy the benz���

https://nijaplay.com/entertainment/people-felt-we-were-promoting-money-rituals-with-logo-benz-lil-kesh/

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Slams Critics Of Her Twerk Video / No Career, Nigerian Lady Blast MC Galaxy For Asking Nude Video Of Ladies. Video / Nigerian musician cries out after losing his life savings to fraudsters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.