Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

“See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP (24417 Views)

Hillard Eta: My Expulsion From APC Is A Nullity / Hope Uzodinma Reacts To Expulsion From APC, Attacks Okorocha / Yekini Nabena Calls For Saraki’s Expulsion From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Kwanza: 8:56pm On May 22, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6565876/edo-pdp-expels-ex-commissioner-afegbua

Kassim Afegbua, Spokesman to Former Military leader, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida(IBB) has reacted to his reported expulsion from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, stating that he will seek legal redress on the matter.

In a statement made available to POLITICS NIGERIA on Saturday night, Afegbua disclosed that he is yet to receive a letter to that effect. He also criticised the national chairman of the opposition party, Uche Secondus adding that his time as leader of the party was up.

The statement read;

“First and foremost, it is a blatant lie that I was ever invited to any disciplinary committee. The state chairman is just acting the script of one Uche Secondus who is desperately making effort to carry out a misplaced political vendetta because of my petition to the EFCC to seek accountability and transparency. Secondly, a so-called state disciplinary committee cannot shave my hair in my absence, knowing full well in their heart of hearts, that no invitation was extended to me to answer to any query whatsoever. When some executives sit down in the comfort of their homes to generate an expulsion of someone you have not tried, in line with the relevant provisions of the party’s constitution, it goes to show how hollow and pedestrian the party has become in the hands of a few who see it as their meal ticket.”

“Once I get the letter, I will immediately instruct my Lawyers to seek legal redress of this absurdity, just to make the point that illegality should not endure. Linking my purported expulsion on the basis of my role in the September 2020 election is not only ridiculous, laughable and draconian, it exposes the dubiety of a self-serving system that leaves a sour grape in our mouth. It is not only anachronistic to note that a party that is in opposition, that ought to apply the best and finest tradition of legality and justice in handling issues of internal democracy, is, by its nebulous action, caught pants down in charting the path of self-aggrandizement. This kind of stereotypical verbiage is only possible in a party run by jungle justice and persons of warped intellect buoyed by obtuse reasoning.”

“If this ridiculous, laughable and purported expulsion is meant to dissuade me from pursuing my call for transparency, accountability and probity in the management of the party’s resources, let it be known that I will pursue my call to a logical conclusion. No amount of gestapo or arm-twisting strategies or tactics can blur my vision to take the party’s leadership to the altar of accountability in the management of public finances, as captured in the PDP. Whether as a private citizen, bona-fide member of a party or voter, I have the inalienable right to raise concerns whenever I suspect that there are foul plays. Instead of subscribing to their oath of office to live above board, and by extension submit to the investigation presently ongoing by the EFCC, the Edo chapter of the PDP is being railroaded, armtwisted, cajoled and prevailed upon to embark on illegalities that cannot stand the test of justice and fair play.”

“I need to re-emphasise the point that the Uche Secondus-led leadership of the party has outlived its usefulness and become grossly incompetent to lead the party in the face of our present political emanations. A virile opposition that is desirous to make an impact in the forthcoming elections cannot, by any stretch of imagination, parade the present lacklustre leadership.”

“My call remains unequivocal, altruistic, holistic and utility-driven. No amount of blackmail and ambush can dissolve my resolve to follow the path of good conscience in pursuit of public good. The procedure for expelling any member is well captured in the party’s constitution, from the Ward, Local Government and State Working Committee, after exploring all the issues raised and the member, being made to provide response to the issues. Waking up from your dream and expelling any member without following the procedure is barbaric, ridiculous, illegal, self-serving and utterly reprehensible.”
https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-see-you-in-court-ibbs-spokesman-afegbua-reacts-to-expulsion-from-pdp/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Indispensable85(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2021
Lol... How did I manage to make FTC?

8 Likes

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by slivertongue: 9:10pm On May 22, 2021
u are a liability. how can u work against a party and still want to be taken serious. u are a mole

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by fergie001: 9:14pm On May 22, 2021
Diswan want to do Victor Giadom 2.0 grin

13 Likes

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by ceejay10(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2021
This guy is a mole. Ali Modu 'Boko Haram' Sheriff 2.0

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by longetivity(m): 9:28pm On May 22, 2021
See u losing in court

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Mcreloaded(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2021
After reading through I can categorically say the English language dished out by Afegbua is worth more than a Billion naira.

This English narrative can cause traffic hold up and can even bring down a government.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Ahmed0336(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2021
Wahala.

Party say dem no do you again and you dey para.

E bi like dis one wan dash lawyers money

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Deborah98(f): 9:49pm On May 22, 2021
I pity the innocent masses who elected these political and shameless bigots into power. That's how they keep wasting money dragging what I don't know very nonsense attitude.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Babaaz888: 10:12pm On May 22, 2021
Jsjwjsj

1 Like

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by BruncleZuma: 10:12pm On May 22, 2021
We'll all read it here on NL

4 Likes

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Nuelito: 10:12pm On May 22, 2021
Na so fight dey take start...the tori long pass Nile
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by 4tomandchi: 10:13pm On May 22, 2021
This APC spy cover don blow!

One by one anti-party agents will be expelled.

Ayade him be fool.

8 Likes

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by DoctorDree(m): 10:14pm On May 22, 2021
Fools!!!

1 Like

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by seunlayi(m): 10:14pm On May 22, 2021
It ok

2 Likes

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by ChangetheChange: 10:15pm On May 22, 2021
Mumu Afegbua that can't win his ward.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by whisperNaija(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2021
Afegbua ma mole just like Ali Modu was a mole then

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Hezmatosky: 10:18pm On May 22, 2021
Fear IBB and Atiku. You can't trust them sad

1 Like

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Nas23Nas: 10:18pm On May 22, 2021
Hi
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by DropsMic(m): 10:19pm On May 22, 2021
Our Crippled court abi another one
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Nas23Nas: 10:19pm On May 22, 2021
His
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by LUGBE: 10:20pm On May 22, 2021
embarassed
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2021
See u in court is not a boastful statement in Nigeria, na who know person go win d case

1 Like

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Indispensable85(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2021
fergie001:
Diswan want to do Victor Giadom 2.0 grin

Lol..... Funny enough he'll win against the PDP. The courts have nullified suspensions/expulsions several times for lack of fair hearing. Although whether he wins or not won't have any effect on the PDP.
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by gasparpisciotta: 10:23pm On May 22, 2021
Hegemony
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Authoreety: 10:25pm On May 22, 2021
All na cruise
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Jsmarttouch: 10:25pm On May 22, 2021
Okay

[b]Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature[/b]Okay

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by boringdraw: 10:26pm On May 22, 2021
Get the message, you might hate the messenger for all I care.
Uche Secondus has outlived his usefulness as PDP Chairman. PDP will be worse off with Uche Secondus at the forthcoming polls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by seunaj: 10:28pm On May 22, 2021
H
Re: “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP by Saao(m): 10:29pm On May 22, 2021
The guy is not important, what's his electoral value? He's not popular in edo if u ask me. He supported apc against obaseki, obaseki still won, I wonder why they keep in the party till now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Musa Aliyu As ICPC Chairman / Xerona Donald Duke Playing Guitar (Photo) / Edward Onoja Sworn In As Kogi Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.