Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

See The Picture That Was Posted On The Whatsapp Group Of One Mushroom Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Picture That Was Posted On The Whatsapp Group Of One Mushroom Party (331 Views)

2023: After Self Deceit APC Is Now Begging Mushroom Party For Alliance / Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria / Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Picture That Was Posted On The Whatsapp Group Of One Mushroom Party by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
I saw this hilarious picture on a WhatsApp group belonging to one of the end of the year parties that called themselves political party in Nigeria and I couldn't stop laughing. I guess they are working for their pay master in bigger parties.
See the picture below

By February 16, I am going to Atikulate my ballot paper at the polling unit. I would have love to vote other parties but they lack the political strength needed to defeat Buhari

1 Like

Re: See The Picture That Was Posted On The Whatsapp Group Of One Mushroom Party by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2019

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Beautiful Portraits In Enugu / Ezekwesili Bombs ACPN, States Factor That Triggered Her Withdrawal / USA And UK Lastest Warnings To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.