Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p (35618 Views)

Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) / Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening / Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by shadrach77: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
He's beginning to look like a governor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by Ololanla: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tinubu's boy
Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by Towersport(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mobbed......

Seriously?
Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by propsvila: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
wellmax:
Crowd mob Agbaje in upper Nweka road, Anambra
Afonja not Upper Nweka it is called Upper Iweka road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by Cockyguy11: 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Where is the mobbing?

Workers of the shopping complex are now the mobs. Lol
Omo the thing tire me. This OP sef.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by wellmax(m): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
propsvila:

Afonja not Upper Nweka it is called Upper Iweka road.

Anyone who identifies the ipobic pigs automatically becomes Yoruba. Shiooor

3 Likes

Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by Tenn88: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
gabazin080:
This morning i text my Ex "HI" quickly she updated her status "DOING FINE WITHOUT YOU"....You see nonsense, I was only texting her that I saw her dad wearing the jacket she took from me.
grin
Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by drey076(m): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
Incoming governor

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by higgs: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lagos this,Lagos that.I am visiting after a long time,the island,supposedly the most valuable piece of real estate in the commercial capital,is littered with dirt.No sign of really smart city management.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by deomelo: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by bluebay(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Same Number of supporters Disqualified Kemen from Big brother Naija got when he visited a barbing saloon. Oga Sanwo-Olu, You nor dope
Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by deomelo: 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2019

When Baba Jakande calls with advice on how to build a government of the people, who am I to hesitate?

Today I joined H.E @ProfOsinbajo to visit Alh Lateef Jakande at his residence in Ilupeju.

Even at 89,Baba is still very interested in what happens in Lagos.

They are not even thinking about emeka agbaje or any election, no need for election.

Sanwo Olu is governing already..

3 Likes

Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by deomelo: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2019

Yesterday I had lunch with CEOs & investors attending the @wef, after attending the infrastructure & investment session sponsored by Investec.

We talked about opportunities in Lagos & how they can help accelerate our plans

grin grin
Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by deomelo: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
Who is talking about gubernatorial election in Lagos?

There's no such thing.

Election don finish already, even Ambode don hand over to Sanwo Olu already, it's just not official yet.

grin grin grin
Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by Bamz(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
gabazin080:
When superman flies you call him a hero.. But when your granny flies you call her a witch..come on guys let's support local talent.

cheesy grin

What kind of drink do you fancy, my friend?
Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by Bamz(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yankee101:
Lagos has more money than the average Nigerian State plus she inherited assets as the former Capital of the Country. The level of development on ground already often confuses people into thinking the APC led governments have been doing any significant development, but they have not.

I want to partially agree with you. Independent of party lines, Lagos will continue to churn out progressive minded people. I think it's not fair to discount the current administration's efforts.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by staytravel: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
ShenTeh:
Mob?

I am looking for the mob ni o.
llol
Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by Okoroawusa: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Few months ago he would have just entered that shop n no one will bat an eyelid...

Na so my story go be one day...
Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ireboya:
Obviously, he's gonna win now
How’s that? Wait! So, your conclusion is from a picture of shop attendants who “mobbed” him?
Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by Yankee101: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
Bamz:

I want to partially agree with you. Independent of party lines, Lagos will continue to churn out progressive minded people. I think it's not fair to discount the current administration's efforts.

Definitely, no matter the party, any Governor must sit up to an extent in Lagos. It has a high concentration of educated and high networth individuals, businesses and expatriates.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by Bamz(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yankee101:

Definitely, no matter the party, any Governor must sit up to an extent in Lagos. It has a high concentration of educated and high networth individuals, businesses and expatriates.

True. It's a shame that up north, it's the reverse and we have to deal with their excessive power.
Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by Bridget95(f): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:
APC has Lagos in the bag. Obi and his divisive politics by visiting all the Igbo trading centers in Lagos to get the Igbo community to vote divisively against APC and the state hosting them will never work
soft peddle your tribal bicycle.

Obi visited Lagos to meet with Lagosians to support the PDP not igbos alone.
Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Bridget95:
soft peddle your tribal bicycle.

Obi visited Lagos to meet with Lagosians to support the PDP not igbos alone.

Soft peddal with your lies.

Alaba market is Igbo
Computer village is majorly Igbo
Orile Market area is Igbo.

Agbaje who accompanied him was just a tag along. Obis focus was his Igbo brothers.

That bigoted Chinese import to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by Betapikin101: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
gabazin080:
Imagine taking a village girl to a lodge and the next morning you woke up finding her sweeping the whole yard..
wife material 100 yards grin
Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by OrgasmGiver(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
gabazin080:
When superman flies you call him a hero.. But when your granny flies you call her a witch..come on guys let's support local talent.
what's the reason for their flying? That's what makes the hero in Superman
Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by PapaAdanna: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
With d way things are going, dis guy has assumed himself d gov of Lagos state already.

If he eventually looses this forthcoming election he must fall into shock, severe depression and slip to stroke.

Because he wunt believe his ears and eyes
Hahahahahahahaaha

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by aremz(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sanwo olu is in the air...he's everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by mechanics(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
The people's governor.
Re: Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p by Youngsage: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
gabazin080:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Panel Rejects LCC's Request To ‘take Back’ Lekki Tollgate / Nude: IGP To Arraign Ohakim Over ‘Threat To Circulate Nude Photos’ Of A Lady / Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.