Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Chika Ike Bares Massive Cleavage In Armless Body-fitting Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Bares Massive Cleavage In Armless Body-fitting Dress (2132 Views)

Cee-c Bares Massive Cleavage In Suit Gown And Bum Shorts / Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) / Queeneth Agbor Bares Massive Cleavage In New Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Bares Massive Cleavage In Armless Body-fitting Dress by crimmish: 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
Chika Ike dazzles in new sexy photo as she rocks a cleavage baring body-fitting gown. She looks so radiant and enticing, posing to showcase her banging sexy body.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/chika-ike-bares-massive-cleavage-in-armless-body-fitting-dress.html

See photo:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: Chika Ike Bares Massive Cleavage In Armless Body-fitting Dress by crimmish: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
wink
Re: Chika Ike Bares Massive Cleavage In Armless Body-fitting Dress by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
mtchew.

I pity her . She couldn't have a child so her husband chased her out of the marriage.

Now all she does is take pictures, go for body enhancing surgeries and pretend to be happy.

What a life.

May God help her. This depression is too much.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Bares Massive Cleavage In Armless Body-fitting Dress by Peterdreddblog(m): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
tongue my love for boobs
Re: Chika Ike Bares Massive Cleavage In Armless Body-fitting Dress by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin she is hot and ready to be fertilized by a real man

We need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: Chika Ike Bares Massive Cleavage In Armless Body-fitting Dress by oboy81: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
mtchew.

I pity her . She couldn't have a child so her husband chased her out of the marriage.

Now all she does is take pictures, go for body enhancing surgeries and pretend to be happy.

What a life.

May God help her. This depression is too much.
Wow bro. Nice analysis Maybe we should reach out to her cry
Re: Chika Ike Bares Massive Cleavage In Armless Body-fitting Dress by lilmax(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
rejecting men at young age makes you lonely at old age

the wise ones forming strong got married just in case of what you're going through now

I hope you find someone, at least you're young women's correction
Re: Chika Ike Bares Massive Cleavage In Armless Body-fitting Dress by Gentleziggy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Gorgeous lady I dey u admire a lot .u are b2tiful
Re: Chika Ike Bares Massive Cleavage In Armless Body-fitting Dress by nedubest(m): 1:43am On Jan 25, 2019
fine girl!

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Says She Wants To Tour The World, Her Hubby Replies (screenshot) / Brodashaggi Spotted Selling Bra & Pant On Street In Lagos. Photos / Bbnaija: Nigerians Dig Up Darker Photos Of Tacha Before The 'snow-white' Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.