Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari (1867 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by olajay86(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/01/how-i-appointed-my-security-chiefs.html

President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday disclosed how he appointed heads of security agencies in his government

The president, while addressing the Obi of Onitsha, Nnaemeka Achebe, as well as otber traditional and religious rulers at the palace of the monarch in Anambra State, said appointment of security chiefs was purely based on competence and merit.

The president made the comments in response to allegations raised by the traditional rulers about the marginalisation of the South East states, particularly in the military.

Buhari noted that he had been fair to all the regions of the country since his assumption of office on May 29, 2015.

“I am pleased that you have the courage to present issues about your constituency but I expect you to be more patriotic in your presentation.

“In the south east, there are five states, in the north, there are 19 states. In the south east, out of the five states, I think five members of the Federal Executive Council are from this region, Trade and Investment, Foreign Affairs, Labour, Science and Technology, and seven of the northern states have only ministers of state.

“I appointed most people into the country’s security architecture without knowing them personally, except based on their professional records.

“I think I tried to be fair. And you can ask these ministers. I never asked them how are they running their parastatals, the boards. I appointed them and I trust them. I allow them work.

“I don’t have to tell you what noise the other states are making especially when compared to the votes I got in 2015. So, I think I try to be fair.

“Those of you who were in the military even in the Biafran Army, know that the entry point is the same and you go for basic training, until you go to your formations or institutions whether it is Army, Navy, AirForce or the police.

“The most competent or senior person is the one that gets there.

“If there are half a million soldiers, only one man can be the chief of Army staff at a time. This is so for the rest of the troop. In recruitment, we make sure that by states, people are recruited. At least, this is what I do, people are recruited from each state. For those who manage to get recruited, it’s up to them to get to the top if they are professional and work for it.

“The present chief of Army Staff, the Chief of Air Staff, the Chief of Naval Staff even the previous Inspector General of Police that just left, I didn’t know them personally before I appointed them. I follow records. The current acting Inspector General of Police, Abubakar Adamu, was appointed based on merit.

“The same thing with the IG, that one was appointed last week. I don’t think I have ever seen him, I follow records. So, appointments in the Armed Forces and other law enforcement agencies depends on individual performance after recruitment not where you think you come. At least between me and God, this is what I do,” he said.

1 Like

Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by Racoon(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
The president, while addressing the Obi of Onitsha, Nnaemeka Achebe, as well as other traditional and religious rulers.........said appointment of security chiefs was purely based on competence and merit.
Yeah! And only stoic hausa-fulani Muslims were found worthy to head security agencies during Buhari's first tenure as military HOS(including appointing his then fellow muslim as 2IC-Late Maj.Gen.Babatunde Idiagbon thereby spurning the Nigerian constitutional provision for Federal character) and even now again as civilian president?

And what is an incompetent president who enlistment into the Nigerian Army in 1962 was based on the northern region's defective "quota system" doing with "competency & merit"?

Buhari is simply so bigoted, nepotic, clannish and champion of the ethnic supremacist agenda that even all paramilitary security outfits including the comptroller of the Nig.Fire Service is a northerner.So Nigerians should endeavour to say no to this divisive character.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by Racoon(m): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
"The pertinent questions Nigerians are asking are: how come Boko Haram still had the kind of audacity displayed in that attack on Nigerian soldiers when the presidency and the military top brass had earlier told us that the terrorist organisation had been “technically defeated”?

"When Buhari appointed a majority of the service chiefs from a particular region and religion, he and his supporters defended it and claimed that even if all his appointees come from one region and religion in a multicultural, multi-religious and multiethnic nation like Nigeria, it means nothing as long as they are competent.Today, nothing exposes the shallowness and puerility of such appointments."

Nepotism is the worst form of corruption. It is the mother of all corruption. That was probably why the framers of our constitution stood firmly against it, by enshrining the most-maligned Federal Character provisions at both Federal and State levels. By the time we lift the lid off the other federal agencies populated by the President’s kinsmen, townsmen and clansmen; more stench is likely to come out.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/nepotism-mother-corruption/amp/

1 Like

Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by edo3(m): 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by arewaboy01(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
olajay86:

President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday disclosed how he appointed heads of security agencies in his government

The president, while addressing the Obi of Onitsha, Nnaemeka Achebe, as well as otber traditional and religious rulers at the palace of the monarch in Anambra State, said appointment of security chiefs was purely based on competence and merit.

The president made the comments in response to allegations raised by the traditional rulers about the marginalisation of the South East states, particularly in the military.

Buhari noted that he had been fair to all the regions of the country since his assumption of office on May 29, 2015.

“I am pleased that you have the courage to present issues about your constituency but I expect you to be more patriotic in your presentation.

“In the south east, there are five states, in the north, there are 19 states. In the south east, out of the five states, I think five members of the Federal Executive Council are from this region, Trade and Investment, Foreign Affairs, Labour, Science and Technology, and seven of the northern states have only ministers of state.

“I appointed most people into the country’s security architecture without knowing them personally, except based on their professional records.

“I think I tried to be fair. And you can ask these ministers. I never asked them how are they running their parastatals, the boards. I appointed them and I trust them. I allow them work.

“I don’t have to tell you what noise the other states are making especially when compared to the votes I got in 2015. So, I think I try to be fair.

“Those of you who were in the military even in the Biafran Army, know that the entry point is the same and you go for basic training, until you go to your formations or institutions whether it is Army, Navy, AirForce or the police.

“If there are half a million soldiers, only one man can be the chief of Army staff at a time. This is so for the rest of the troop. In recruitment, we make sure that by states, people are recruited. At least, this is what I do, people are recruited from each state. For those who manage to get recruited, it’s up to them to get to the top if they are professional and work for it.

“The present chief of Army Staff, the Chief of Air Staff, the Chief of Naval Staff even the previous Inspector General of Police that just left, I didn’t know them personally before I appointed them. I follow records. The current acting Inspector General of Police, Abubakar Adamu, was appointed based on merit.

“The same thing with the IG, that one was appointed last week. I don’t think I have ever seen him, I follow records. So, appointments in the Armed Forces and other law enforcement agencies depends on individual performance after recruitment not where you think you come. At least between me and God, this is what I do,” he said.
God bless you Mr President
Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by arewaboy01(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Racoon:

Yeah! And only stoic hausa-fulani Muslims were found worthy to head security agencies during Buhari's first tenure as military HOS(including his then 2IC-Late Maj.Gen.Babatunde Idiagbon) and even now again as civilian president?

And what is an incompetent president who enlistment into the Nigerian Army in 1962 was based on the northern region's defective "quota system" doing with "competency & merit"?

Buhari is simply so bigoted, nepotic, clannish and champion of the ethnic supremacist agenda that even all paramilitary security outfits including the comptroller of the Nig.Fire Service is a northerner.So Nigerians should endeavour to say no to this divisive character.
only you and your people know that one oh ...as for me and my people we obediently in the next level movement 4+4 sak !!

1 Like

Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by baliyubla: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2019

Only a dunce like Buhari will look straight into the eyes of the Obi of Onitsha and call his people incompetent and lacking merit.

How did Nigeria end up with this bare faced bigoted cretin?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by Racoon(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
[s]
arewaboy01:
only you and your people know that one oh ...as for me and my people we obediently in the next level movement 4+4 sak !!
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by arewaboy01(m): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]
wail till 2023!!! before then PDP will be officially crippled come February
Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
olajay86:

The president, while addressing the Obi of Onitsha, Nnaemeka Achebe, as well as other traditional and religious rulers at the palace of the monarch in Anambra State, said appointment of security chiefs was purely based on competence and merit.

I hope the Igbos will also vote based on merits and competence of the aspirants ....

This is how Buhari is creating a next level playing field

2 Likes

Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by Goddex: 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
This man thinks every man
is as dumb as his supporters

He talks as if he's talking to little children

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Maxymilliano:

I hope the Igbos will also vote based on merits and competence of the aspirants ....

This is how Buhari is creating a next level playing field
Only Northerners are competent abi?

1 Like

Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by kapelvej: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Evil President

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by kufre2010: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
olajay86:

This tribal virus think Nigerians are fool like him, so the DSS man from Bayelsa you sack wasn't competent? May Satan suck your balls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by kufre2010: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
arewaboy01:

No be you I pity but your children's children

1 Like

Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by Lerio(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
This man na clown aswear. He dey compare south east with the whole north.
He has forgotten that he retired 21AIGs so he could appoint a transmitting IGP

Our mum don do abeg

2 Likes

Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by SalamRushdie: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Just imagine the insult point blank to Ndigbo ..So Buhari is saying all Igbo people are incompetent and he said Irvin the Obi of Onitshas palace ..What an Insult!!!!

It's shall not be well with any southener that voted Buhari

2 Likes

Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by Viergeachar: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
This is quite pathetic!

1 Like

Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Imagin

2 Likes

Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by zeromeridian: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
Unity schools, Aboki can gain admission with just 10marks why my Igbo brothers will score 150 and above still no admission
University, Aboki will gain admission even just with attempted result. but my Igbo brothers will not gain admission even with a high score.
Aboki will graduate with ordinary pass but will head may Igbo brother with 1st class in the government establishments

Now, Aboki who managed to get employement in the Army with no result like Buhari is appointed service chiefs based on their performance,
what an irony

Nigeria is a joke.
shame on ass licking Afonja for cowardice
Shame on Tinubu
Shame on fake Pastor

The sun must rise again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by skyman200(m): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
so what he was trying to say that we igbos are not eligible for his post but only his daura kinsmen may amadioha visit diz man tonight iseeeeeee!!!!.
Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by sogodihno: 5:00am On Jan 25, 2019
zeromeridian:
Unity schools, Aboki can gain admission with just 10marks why my Igbo brothers will score 150 and above still no admission
University, Aboki will gain admission even just with attempted result. but my Igbo brothers will not gain admission even with a high score.
Aboki will graduate with ordinary pass but will head may Igbo brother with 1st class in the government establishments

Now, Aboki who managed to get employement in the Army with no result like Buhari is appointed service chiefs based on their performance,
what an irony

Nigeria is a joke.
shame on ass licking Afonja for cowardice
Shame on Tinubu
Shame on fake Pastor

The sun must rise again

lol! so the sun will arise through Atiku? u folks are deluded
Re: How I Appointed My Security Chiefs – Buhari by Gazelle22: 6:00am On Jan 27, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4900517/open-letter-president-mohammadu-buhari#73797992

Open Letter To President Mohammadu Buhari: Reasons Why I Will Not Vote For You by Gazelle22: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
Your Excellency, it's already three and a half year since you took over the leadership mantle of this potentially great nation. Though I am from the South Eastern part of the country, yet I rode against the wind to lend my support to your candidacy in 2015.

My reasons were not misplaced: as a youngman, I relied on history to learn you are a typical disciplinarian, incorruptible, hard-on-corruption kind of, and a security expert based on your credentials as a retired military general. All these being the major plagues of this nation as at that time, added to your age of responsibility and experience in politics, I found no other suitable candidate than you.

I therefore joined the likes of prominent figures from the South East like Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka and Governor Rochas Okorocha to promote your candidacy. But today unfortunately, it appears to me that our guess was wrong.

Your Excellency, I checked the situation of this country in the period before May, 2015 and juxtaposed it with what obtains now, it appears to me the country emerged worse. I therefore put it to you that you failed me.

I am therefore respectfully requesting that you own up to the below allegations, apologize to Nigerians and step aside for another to take over.

Alternatively, you may choose to convince me again by denying the allegations with concrete, detailed reasons. I have included relevant links to lend verisimilitude to my claims.

1. Your Excellency, you increased fuel prices. This is despite the fact that it was against the wishes of many Nigerians. On 13th January, 2015, Premium Times reported that you demanded a reduction in fuel prices, while on 14th April, 2015, Vanguard reported that David West, then one of your campaign officials, promised that you will reduce fuel price from then #87 to #40. But the realities of today are antithetical to your campaign promises.

2. Cost of food climbed under your administration despite claims on achievements in the agric sector.

3. Contrary to your campaign promises, naira lost about 100% of its value.
"I'll make Naira equal in value to dollar, says Buhari", that was a shouting headline that appeared on Vanguard in 23rd March, 2015.

4. Your Excellency, you refused to either investigate or prosecute many corruption cases. I rely on https://opera.pulse.ng/bi/politics/5-corruption-cases-that-affected-nigerias-anti-graft-war-id8021288.html
and
https://punchng.com/eight-politicians-with-n232bn-corruption-cases-working-for-buharis-re-election/
and https://www.nairaland.com/4593110/fayose-asks-buhari-8-critical to make this claim.
and
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/speak-up-on-n2-5bn-donation-now-pdp-challenges-buhari/

5. Your government appear to be notorious for disobeying court orders.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/298006-obey-court-orders-falana-tells-buhari-other-ecowas-leaders.html

6. Your Excellency, your appointments are lopsided, especially that of security agencies.
https://punchng.com/southern-groups-knock-buharis-pro-north-security-appointments/
and
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/300396-senate-suspends-confirmation-of-efcc-nominees.html

7. Still, Nigerians see no difference in the availability of electricity under your administration, despite the claims of your administration on improved electricity generation. Report said Nigeria is the second worst of 137 countries studied.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/nigeria-ranks-second-worst-electricity-supply-nation-2017/

8. Under your administration, Your Excellency, unemployment figures skyrocketed. https://tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/youth-unemployment-rate and
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/nigerias-unemployment-rate-rises-14-2-18-8/

9. We hid our faces in shame as Nigeria was declared the poverty headquarters of the world, showing you did not do enough to curtail the rising trend.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/281681-nigeria-houses-largest-population-of-worlds-poorest-people-theresa-may.html

10. Again Your Excellency, you tried, but could not stamp out the threat of Bokoharam despite your campaign boasts. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/26/nigerian-election-muhammadu-buhari-pledges-defeat-boko-haram
and
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/297509-metele-attack-casualty-rises-after-boko-haram-opened-fire-on-rescue-team.html and https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/boko-haram-were-still-under-siege-shehu-borno-tells-buhari/

11. Your Excellency, the scorched-earth policy of herdsmen reigned freely with impunity; your administration chose to defend their grudges. None of them have been arrested and successfully prosecuted despite their barbaric acts. The result however directly contradicts your administration's promise of improving agricultural productivity. You kept blaming discredited politicians, but I ask, why have you not arrested and
prosecuted those politicians? Are their crimes not more serious than those Nnamdi Kanu were dishonestly accused of? Are those individuals now stronger than the federal government? Or probably you intentionally ignored them to continue wasting the lives of my brothers and sisters for reasons best
known to you?
https://punchng.com/herders-terrorism-buhari-at-it-again/

12. The education sector has not improved under your administration. As at the time of writing, ASUU is on strike; Colleges of Education are shutdown; Polytechnic Lecturers has also downed their tools. Their demands is a clear indication that the rot in the nation's academic institutions before your administration continues to stink to the high heavens, reasons family members of majority of the members of your executive council still study abroad.
https://punchng.com/ASUU-strike-demands-urgent-attention/

13. Your Excellency, constantly traveling abroad for medical check-ups is a direct self-indictment on your administration. You need no further evidence to
prove that more than 3 years after, none of Nigerian hospitals, including that of State House, could be trusted.

14. Your Excellency, are you aware Nigerian police still mount road blocks, harass motorists and collect bribes? Evidence abounds but your administration appears clueless. They even appear more confident and daring these days while committing these shameful acts, suggesting they have strong back-ups. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/268282-photos-nigerian-police-officers-caught-on-camera-taking-bribe.html

15. Police brutality, lawlessness and illegal killing of Nigerian citizens did not stop under your administration.
https://punchng.com/police-killing-of-anita-akapson-indefensible/
and
https://punchng.com/ig-idris-and-never-ending-brutality-of-sars/

16. Furthermore Your Excellency, the promise of restructuring turned out to be fraudulent. Despite restructuring being prominent in your party's
manifesto, your 2018 new year comment presented your party as deceitful.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/08/30/pdp-slams-apc-presidency-for-deceit-over-restructuring/?amp
and sunnewsonline.com/restructuring-not-nigerias-problem-buhari-2/

17. Your Excellency, you could not inject life back into our refineries. Three and half years after, we still import petroleum products. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/269289-no-nigerian-refinery-worked-up-to-50-capacity-in-2017-nnpc.html

18. In far away London, you accused Nigerian youths of being lazy and uneducated. Premium Times even reported how you dismissed Nigerians in diaspora as being criminals. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/265484-buhari-criticises-nigerian-youth-as-lazy-uneducated.html

19. Your Excellency, you openly promoted national(selfish) interest above rule of law to the utter consternation of many Nigerians, including Lawyers. As a student of Political Science myself, I was dumbfounded as your comment was unprecedented and contrary to everything I read and was taught about the principles of democracy. sunnewsonline.com/buharis-elevation-national-interest-rule-of-law-unheard-of/

20. Besides, Your Excellency, your comment of 97%/5% from the onset of your administration was a clear sign of your looming divisive tendencies; it was
confirmed on the appointment of your security chiefs.

21. Your Excellency, you borrowed more, thereby further mortgaging the future of this country. https://www.concisenews.global/2018/06/21/nigerias-national-debt-rises-to-n22-7t-q1-2018/

22. Finally Your Excellency, you tried but could not cut down the running cost of governance to acceptable level. Your constant travels abroad, traveling along with unnecessary numbers of government officials and the seeming helplessness in reducing the National Assembly budgets are clear instances. Security votes of the governors and constituency allowances of our lawmakers are just few of the illegal conduits through which our leaders siphon public funds without anything tangible to show for it. Recent Premium Times investigations revealed that even the neatness of the stream was distorted from its source.
https://punchng.com/when-security-votes-spending-turns-genocidal/
and
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/298493-special-report-kwara-residents-groan-as-projects-nominated-by-saraki-abandoned-poorly-implemented.html

Your Excellency, we Nigerians are constantly irritated by the disturbing rate of deceits, lies, stealing and massive corruption going on in the country both in the past and present. Our leaders as presently constituted
are inept, insincere, deliberately incompetent and therefore deserve to be arrested, summarily tried and publicly executed as it was in Ghana starting June 4th, 1979. They are directly responsible for the unacceptable rate of poverty, hunger and diseases that has ravaged the country over the decades caused by pervasive injustice and inequality perpetrated by these
mischievous leaders.

They are the reason for the constant harassment and detention of Nigerians across major international airports around the world. They are treated like
second class citizens on-board foreign airlines; prominent Nigerians are not left out.

Every week, hundreds of Nigerians leave the country never to return. Many of them are frustrated and insulted in embassies in Abuja and Lagos, why?
Because they are disenchanted and disgusted by the notorious activities of their leaders and therefore want to relocate to any other country as long as it is not Nigeria. With the rising cases of vote buying, dollar reigns, election frauds, rigging, thuggery, etc, they feel that the only power they have has even been taken away from them.

Successive administrations come with mouth-watering promises. But in the end, they fail, only to turn back and blame past administrations. 1999 till 2018, no electricity, no good road infrastructure, seaports are congested, our international airports are mere motor parks, even the son of the poor want to study abroad, government hospitals have no paracetamol, we hardly feed, 6th largest oil-producing nation imports fuel, sometimes the fuel is scarce and prices out of the reach of ordinary Nigerians. Yet, leaders of the past regimes, military and civilian, are shameless to come to public and speak of their achievements and even shamelessly try to advice the youth on what they, in their polluted mind, think is the best for Nigerians. What an asininity!

Even at the disappointing rate of poverty, Nigerian politicians still live in opulence; our legislators are among the highest paid in the whole world.

To achieve their selfish aims, they even go as far as enlisting the support of religious leaders with whom they share the proceeds of their ill-gotten wealth. In turn, these mischievous religious leaders assist them in money laundering, influencing voting patterns thereby having the minds of the people at their beck-and-call. Even the followers of these religious leaders are made to contribute to the ostentatious lifestyles of their leaders through various traditional monetary contributions in the form of offerings, tithe, seeds, freewill donations, etc. Nigerian artist, Falz,
was succinct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW_xEqCWrm0. In the end, Nigerian pastors dominate the list of the Forbes World 10 richest pastors; of course a Nigerian pastor came top.
dailypost.ng/2014/09/16/oritsejafor-admits-ownership-jet-seized-south-africa-10million/ and dailypost.ng/2018/01/09/nigerians-top-list-2018-richest-pastors-full-list/

Your Excellency, in the time past like I read, your shadow alone was a terror to evil doers. That was even confirmed within the first few months of your assumption of office in 2015. But it seems you have lost it all; this is what pains me most. For this reason, even appointed public officials now take you for granted even as they are caught neck-deep in
illegalities, scandals and corruption cases. The immediate past Director General of DSS held you in contempt, nothing happened till the Vice President, His Excellency, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, took action in your absence; Inspector General of Police disobeyed your orders, and till now he is still walking freely; two of your ministers were accused of violating the provisions of the NYSC Act. One resigned and left the country without been questioned, while the other is still being protected by you. A video of an incumbent governor was leaked where he was doing what our politicians know how best to do. But your Excellency, unlike you, he received commendation instead of condemnation from you. Additionally, his colleagues in the National Assembly passed a vote of confidence on him. What a shame!

Those who try to speak out are victimized. Deji Adeyanju was held for days in Prison Custody. His offense? He is trying to take action to demand good governance. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/298408-deji-adeyanju-to-remain-in-prison-third-night-as-police-plot-fresh-charges-associate.html. This letter, I know, will not go down well with our slave masters, but my strength is from divine.

Therefore Your Excellency, with all these and more constituting a thorn on my flesh, as a patriotic Nigerian, I am not convinced I will cast my vote for you come February 16th, 2019.

Solomon-Dickson Uzoma Okafor, writes from Owerri, Imo State
princeokafor23@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri, Nigerians Reacts As Oshiomole, Tinubu Absent At APC Rally In Abuja / Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani / PDP Begs Oyetola Not To Appeal Tribunal’s Declaration Of Adeleke As Osun Governo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.