Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani (1868 Views)

Another Yoruba Man Comes Out As Tinubu's Classmate At CSU / Another Yoruba Lie Busted!!! / Another Yoruba Warlord Like Sunday Igboho Has Come Out To Support Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by SouthEastFacts: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2019
It is not a must to give alms to beggars.

Even if you don't want to give alms to beggars, we all understand, things are hard but you don't have to bait them to come and then record them to share on Social Media.

We understand some of you are still pained about Atiku's loss because of the massive votes you guys gave to him, but just like Ndi Igbo, forget everything and move on.

In a social media video that is going viral on Twitter, a Yoruba woman was heard saying

"Get out Of my Motor, You All Voted for Buhari" before zooming off"

You can watch the heart wrecking video on Twitter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by SouthEastFacts: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
If you have not seen the video, please try and do.
We are really losing it as a nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by ihimiray(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2019
She is very stupid may her helper see dis

1 Like

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by Putinofrussia: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
If you have not seen the video, please try and do.

We are really losing it as a nation.

I think we should stop this nonsense for God's sake shocked
Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by SouthEastFacts: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
You don't have to blame her, she is still bittered over Atiku's loss but she shouldn't have recorded that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by SouthEastFacts: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Putinofrussia:

I think we should stop this nonsense for God's sake shocked
Tell our Sophisticated brothers to stop disgracing those beggars. They are not begging because they wanted to, circumstances forced it on them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by Putinofrussia: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Tell our Sophisticated brothers to stop disgracing those beggars. They are not begging because they wanted to, circumstances forced it on them.

How did you know she is Yoruba.A lot of people speak fluent Yoruba language in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
This OP has brain damage.
What exactly is the meaning of 'caught' ? Caught by who ? Doing what ?
Go and enjoy your change. You voted for a jihadist with demonstrated incompetence running the economy and you are now complaining. Nobody owes your people alms.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by oyin44: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
It is not a must to give alms to beggars.

Even if you don't want to give alms to beggars, we all understand, things are hard but you don't have to bait them to come and then record them to share on Social Media.

We understand some of you are still pained about Atiku's loss because of the massive votes you guys gave to him, but just like Ndi Igbo, forget everything and move on.

In a social media video that is going viral on Twitter, a Yoruba woman was heard saying

"Get out Of my Motor, You All Voted for Buhari" before zooming off"

You can watch the heart wrecking video on Twitter
you're one of the people that filled with hate..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by SouthEastFacts: 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Putinofrussia:

How did you know she is Yoruba.A lot of people speak fluent Yoruba language in Lagos.
Because she is Yoruba and we are Nigerian. You don't curse non-indigenes with another person's language

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by freeze001(f): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
For this same video on another thread, this poster practically went stark raving mad insulting his betters and wishing them harm just for being Igbo and nothing more. Now it appears it is even a Yoruba lady that pulled this stunt I hope he will come and curse his tribe too. Hypocrites everywhere!

TIGRITIS:

Which tommorow?

Even right now, they will soon start getting paid back in same coin. Aren't there igbos depending on hausas for survival in the north? Na when the hausa man do their own e go become tribalism, but trust me, it will soon start.
TIGRITIS:
For all the igbos posting pictures/videos of indigent northerners online, make una continue o. Pls I beg you in the name of whatever you worship, continue and don't stop. Keep posting it every hour.

I trust northerners, they will not disappoint.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rubbish, after hausa na yoruba unto begging levels.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by SouthEastFacts: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
oyin44:
you're one of the people that filled with hate..
So I shouldn't say the truth again abi? The other day, it was a Yoruba man, now it is a Yoruba woman. Continue, I hope the North is taking note.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by Westaslave2(f): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Yorubas ar we nt one again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by Westaslave2(f): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Putinofrussia:

she was caught speaking yoruba fluently grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by SouthEastFacts: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
freeze001:
For this same video on another thread, this poster practically went stark raving mad insulting his betters and wishing them harm just for being Igbo and nothing more. Now it appears it is even a Yoruba lady that pulled this stunt I hope he will come and curse his tribe too. Hypocrites everywhere!

They jumped the part where the woman was speaking Yoruba to tag it on innocent Igbos.

Evil people.

Now they are changing the narrative that not only Yorubas speak Yoruba.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by Westaslave2(f): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oyin44 ,call ur pple 2 order ,we are of God image all this election pain is immature please ,
We love #hausafulanibeggars

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by freeze001(f): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

They jumped the part where the woman was speaking Yoruba to tag it on innocent Igbos.

Evil people.

Now they are changing the narrative that not only Yorubas speak Yoruba.

Imagine the nonsense! He who sows the wind will reap the whirlwind, they should continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by SimplePlan34: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
Correct woman. Until we southerners start telling dem dey get what there deserve, they will never learn. This ppl can vote a chimpanzee as long as he his their own. And I am yoruba. It's a collective southern Nigeria thing. Next line of action is to remove that stupid card reader from election cos the north do not use it to vote. The card reader only makes sure southern votes will neva count. Jonathan really bleeped up.

4 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by SouthEastFacts: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
Westaslave2:
Oyin44 ,call ur pple 2 order ,we are of God image all this election pain is immature please ,
We love #hausafulanibeggars
1 million likes for you.

We love #HausaFulaniBeggars Yorubas please stop denigrating them.

8 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by allthingsgood: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
[s]
SimplePlan34:
Correct woman. Until we southerners start telling dem dey get what there deserve, they will never learn. This ppl can vote a chimpanzee as long as he his their own. And I am yoruba so this is not about been igbo. It's a collective southern Nigeria thing. Next line of action is to remove that stupid card reader from election cos the north do not use it to vote. The card reader only makes sure southern votes will neva count. Jonathan really bleeped up.
[/s]

And u call yourself a human being
SMH

May your helper visit same on you. mtscheeew
Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by mushystuff: 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
SimplePlan34:
Correct woman. Until we southerners start telling dem dey get what there deserve, they will never learn. This ppl can vote a chimpanzee as long as he his their own. And I am yoruba so this is not about been igbo. It's a collective southern Nigeria thing. Next line of action is to remove that stupid card reader from election cos the north do not use it to vote. The card reader only makes sure southern votes will neva count. Jonathan really bleeped up.

Is it really a Southern unity thing? Quite a number of ur tribesmen feel they should attack Igbos then fast and pray for Northerners to start attacking Igbos because of the almajiri nuisance.
Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by Boss13: 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
I can understand the woman’s frustration. This election is an eye opener. There is huge poverty in Nigeria yet Buhari was re-elected based on ethnicity support. It seems the priorities of the North are different from the South.

That’s why I like how the Igbos voted. They voted on who would improve their lives and not a failed unhealthy politician.
Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by SouthEastFacts: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
SimplePlan34:
Correct woman. Until we southerners start telling dem dey get what there deserve, they will never learn. This ppl can vote a chimpanzee as long as he his their own. And I am yoruba so this is not about been igbo. It's a collective southern Nigeria thing . Next line of action is to remove that stupid card reader from election cos the north do not use it to vote. The card reader only makes sure southern votes will neva count. Jonathan really bleeped up.
Don't drag Ndi Igbo into your madness.

3 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
In as much as this is bad, we all know the feel..... it's like your child repeating class twice when you have calculated how much should take him through secondary school.

It hurts really but we should not loose humanity..

1 Like

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by ekene101: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
SimplePlan34:
They haven't seen anything yet,the cow brains keep voting poverty for everyone yet they run to the south to beg and sustain,while the northerners they keep rigging elections for massively does nothing for them but abandon them to the mercy of southerners. Its time to show them we too can collectively stop giving them alms,let them return back to the north. Stupiid brainless people. Since they prefer suffer,we will gladly help them suffer.once its election,they run to the north to massively rigg election for their fellow northerners and return back here to south to beg and want people to pity them.if anyone close to me give these brainless twarts anything, that person ceases to be my buddy from that day. Nonsense..

4 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by ekene101: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Stop giving them alms,you are only encouraging them to be lazy, they keep breeding like rats and send them over here like parasites to pest people, while once its election time they use same money we give them as alms to travel up north to rig election massively for someone who does nothing for them,only to continue breeding massively and send them here to beg.they hate Christians and keep killing Christians at any slight opportunity, but they don't refuse free things from Christians. I saw a video of these same beggars washing monies given to them by Christians. Imagine a politician empowering youths in the north with shoe making kits,,another with wheel barrows and another with 25litters gallons to be doing mai rua work, what kind of empowerment is that,yet they massively vote these failed leaders into power and come down here to beg and expect Christian to have pity on them. These people knows what they are doing,they are just preying on our good nature as Christians down here while they continue to be lazy. If someone opens a thread here to ask for assistance, fellow nairalanders will start forming efcc and DSS,calling the person a scammer. Aren't these people the real scammers,,almost all the key position in the country has been hijacked by them,they have the best roads,free education, yet highest illiteracy level because they don't go to school,they believe begging is more lucrative than education. Why don't they beg in the north.
N.B am neither apc nor PDP member, I don't even have PVC because its useless and only useful in the bank.votes don't count here in the south so I don't bother voting so I don't get shot and killed for nothing like I was almost killed for voting Jonathan 2011.

5 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by Chipink(f): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
undecided yorubas pretend they love hauusas bit deep inside they hate them with passion.
Sent way they they hate IGBOS..
For no reason

2 Likes

Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by slam7000(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
freeze001:

He is a very sick man.
Re: Another Yoruba Lady Caught Refusing To Give Alms To Hausa-fulani by vision2050: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
First it is Igbo lady now it is Yoruba lady. You people are sick for heating the polity.

(1) (Reply)

Newsbiafra: IPOB Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Return To Nigeria For Mother’s Burial / Edo State New Speaker Leads Other Assembly Members For A Visit To Oshiomhole / Complete Video Of Lekki Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.