Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

With Love From Enugu. Portrait For PMB. Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Love From Enugu. Portrait For PMB. Pictures. (890 Views)

The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Love From Enugu. Portrait For PMB. Pictures. by deomelo: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin

Re: With Love From Enugu. Portrait For PMB. Pictures. by iamJ(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
If I was buhari, I wouldn't visit the east

These people said that you were dead

These people called you jubril

These people spread lies that you want to islamize Nigeria

These people lied that you killed their people over kanu

These people stink the internet with flirt each day against you

Why waste your time on beings like that? Well there will be a few that have sense

I know that some will mention me and call me zoombie but who is the actual zoombie people that believe that buhari has been switched for jubril or people that prefer buhari to atiku, zoombie means being senseless, me preferring buhari to atiku isn't being senseless, it's me knowing who both candidates are and standing by my choice, you believing that buhari is a clone and suddenly believing that buhari is buhari is the real zoombie
Re: With Love From Enugu. Portrait For PMB. Pictures. by deomelo: 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Money can not by love, it comes Natural.

God Bless Enugu.

@SAIBABANEXTLEVEL.

3 Likes

Re: With Love From Enugu. Portrait For PMB. Pictures. by madridguy(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sai. Baba

1 Like

Re: With Love From Enugu. Portrait For PMB. Pictures. by Uteghe(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin IPOB in tears.

1 Like

Re: With Love From Enugu. Portrait For PMB. Pictures. by afroniger: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
I am sure PMB will appreciate the gesture. undecided Apparently, not all igbo people hate Buhari and Northern Muslims. Though going by the firebrand types that litter Nairaland, it would appear that igbos that dislike him are in the clear majority.

1 Like

Re: With Love From Enugu. Portrait For PMB. Pictures. by DrGoodman: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin
Re: With Love From Enugu. Portrait For PMB. Pictures. by Okoroawusa: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
iamJ:
Why?

You think Buhari does not have supporters in the east?

You are wrong, my friend
Re: With Love From Enugu. Portrait For PMB. Pictures. by orion7: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
iamJ:
but keneth okonwo ngige and your other zombie friends 're from there grin
Re: With Love From Enugu. Portrait For PMB. Pictures. by EzeNri(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Enugu love Sai baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Love From Enugu. Portrait For PMB. Pictures. by Newznow: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
That is not love, it's simply called hustling , man must survive grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Love From Enugu. Portrait For PMB. Pictures. by deomelo: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
EzeNri:
Enugu love Sai baba

Tell the athiefkUlooter people wey send you say we no dey home.

We are busy @SAIBABANEXTLEVEL
Re: With Love From Enugu. Portrait For PMB. Pictures. by dollytino4real(f): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
the first holder face sha show hungry too much o
Re: With Love From Enugu. Portrait For PMB. Pictures. by mycar: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
Why are people this wicked, Buhari is not good enough, why are people forcing an old demented man on us?

(1) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Onu Involved In Accident. / Ouk, Buhari Wins In Abia North's 5 Lgas As PDP Unleash Fear On Collation Centres / President Muhammadu Buhari Disclose His Next Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.