Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

How I Made 200$ For Doing Nothing (literally) From My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Made 200$ For Doing Nothing (literally) From My Blog (790 Views)

I Got 200$ Because I Was Posting Usefull Articles On Callyexpress / Adsense Self Clicking, Earn Upto 200$ Daily / How Can Visitors Download Mp3 Music Files From My Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 200$ For Doing Nothing (literally) From My Blog by olawapblog: 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
If you are a blogger, then I’m sure you have heard the following quote so many times:
“Don’t Put All your Eggs in One Basket”
Now the context of this quote is for all the bloggers who started with the concept that blogging is “money”. In simple words, it means that you should position your blog in a way that you don’t have to rely on a single monetization method to make money from your blog.

In earlier days, I started using various methods such as Google AdSense, Amazon Associates, CPA offers and of-course Sponsored Posts to make money from my blog. Recently, all of these CPC or CPA networks have became strict and they don’t let newbies to join their networks until they follow strict guidelines.

That being said, most the bloggers get panicked when they see “AdSense Refusal” email in their inbox. So for all of the bloggers, whoever got such emails or even for those are still happy with AdSense, here is something useful for you (which I have tested myself and been using for last 2-3 months). >>>Read More Below<<<
https://www.olawapmedia.com.ng/2019/01/how-i-made-200-for-doing-nothing.html

(1) (Reply)

Is Twitter Down??? / Social Gathering Brings All Your Social Media Pages Into One App / Buy IPTV Subscription Best IPTV Provider Online Server Iptv Premium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.