Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

"See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu (57789 Views)

Kwankwaso Massive Rally In Kaduna Today(photos) / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by lonelydora: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
Kaduna is sealed for Atiku
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by mbaboy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
You forgot so quickly that Buhari tried three times before succeeding only to take us back as a nation
AllenSpencer:
Atiku will break Dele's head after his loss at the polls

Dele just milking Atiku of his easy earned loots

All those surrounding Atiku not supporting financially and all are using Twitter to support.

If you belief in a candidate, you should be able to support him financially, but this guy's know it's a lost call.

PDP will expose themselves after the election. A lot of betrayals amongst them

Atiku will join Jimi Agbaje in the "Customer Dada no" category
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by omoteacher(m): 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Funny caption from former naija presidential aspirant. In Davido's lyrics ' oga Dele' na my boy.

1 Like

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by nsukkaboi: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
BIG ONE cheesy
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by sojayy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
ok
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by mabaz(m): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
O to ge
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Onlyonebuhari: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
Keep deceiving yourself with short range pictures. Buhari supporters occupy the sky cos no venue can take them

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by AnanseK(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Atiku

1 Share

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Chizzyferd(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIhbWjKgs9ChZ3gCYteGvdA?disable_polymer=true
Subscribe and click the notification button to get update on interesting and epic nollywood movies
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by AllenSpencer: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
mbaboy:
You forgot so quickly that Buhari tried three times before succeeding only to take us back as a nation

Atiku should try a million times, he won't get close to Aso Rock

Sowore has better chances than Atiku as of today.

Atiku has tracks the whole Nigeria is aware about. Political prostitution, corruption, Laundering and appetite for beautiful women. Just a few I mentioned.

He is a looting machine coming to take what's left of Nigeria and share crumbs to PDP members that matters.

I repeat, Tiwa Savage has better chances of ruling Nigeria than Atiku
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Charmingrascal(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lord please bless my hustle like Saraki

Buhari will be like if I enter again you are finished. grin

This shoe is worth 12- to 13k at the market price.

I sell for 6k
Quality: direct from factory (100% Original)
Size: 42 and 43
Delivery: all states
Cost of delivery: 1k ( all states)

For call or whatsapp, check my signature.

Lovely shoes but instead of showing us downloaded internet pictures of the shoes on a white man's leg why not show us the ones you have in stock and perhaps on ur legs. Just an advice tho
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Boyooosa(m): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mr Dele, e Ku lip service.
Waiting to hear the rest of the story like...

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Grande007: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
supereagle:
Ete lo ma gbehin won. They will be disgraced out soon.
Na Uncle Dele dey surprise me o. Always going to wia d stew is perceived to be sweet. Nobody get integrity for naija joor, d only thing is how to be relevant and make cool cash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Timmi: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Momodu - another one of Atiku’s friend that Atiku will feed Nigerian to. Shameful set of people with no moral

1 Like

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by sureteeboy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
ChimuchiYola:

I need an artwork of myself....

How much does it cost?
cheesy Kindly DM on WhatsApp via this link https://api.whatsapp .com/send?phone=2348100931574 Just copy the link and delete the space before .com
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by cosse(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Dele go cry tire after feb 16 i swear.......
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by onecornerboy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
i never knew that today is pdp rally for kd
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Femi316: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=engrfcuksmtin post=75081978]The supressor of the cabal.[/quote thank you very much.....i pray that may atiku n Saraki never have problem in future.......Amen
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by jrusky(m): 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
sureteeboy:
PDP, APC.... What's the difference? undecided Same rats in different holes

Your statement sound like pained fella
Bro time to say apc/pdp are same has passed since God gave apc plus Buhari golden opportunity to school pdp on how to govern but apc and Buhari disappointed God then it's time for pdp to school them, flog them and flush them out. Apc is a bad market.
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by michoim(m): 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Bunch of self deceitful people
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Dollabiz: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
president atiku thanks
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Dee60: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
Waiting to mesmerize CBN!
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Afospecialk: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
FOR THOSE PDP AND Atiku FANS WHO HAVE SHORT MEMORY

1)How many jobs PDP created in 16 years.
2)16 years of PDP no stable power supply
3)16 years of PDP the standard of our Education are not recognized among top 100 in Africa a
4) 16 years of PDP all our diapidated health care facilities couldn't guarantee safe of life that's why our politicians run abroad for health care
5) 16 years of PDP bad road network across the nation and no sign of any improvement
6) 16 years of PDP and no light rail or mono rail
7) 16 years PDP and no predominantly sign of any economic improvement as vision 2020 were unachievable for them they turn it to vision 2050 the most miserable party with best looters in the world.
cool 16 years of PDP lack vision to provide job opportunities for graduates as they only focus on crude oil and neglect agriculture, mining and other natural resources to create employment opportunities for graduates
9)16 years of PDP the magnitude of unemployment rate were so alarming
10) 16 years of PDP doesn't encourage loacal entrepreneurs as every consumable and unconsumabls goods are imported to Nigeria.
11) 16 years of PDP render made in Nigeria products useless as the govt is specialized mainly on importantion of goods even toothpicks are imported and nothing to export
12) 16 years of PDP has zero record of any achievement.
NEVER AGAIN PDP.
NEVER AGAIN PDP.
NEVER AGAIN PDP

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23

PMB NEXT LEVEL TILL 2O23
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Afospecialk: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Faces of Nigeria looters machine

Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
dguyindcorner:

That's how he touched the PDP presidential ticket and succeeded o.

They all think election is won online....

Day-dreaming pdpsupportersgrin
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by jrusky(m): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
Keep deceiving yourself with short range pictures. Buhari supporters occupy the sky cos no venue can take them

E pain am wella sorry you hear. Cry me Kaduna cry cry baby sorry ehn.....
Re: "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu by Rajiolaade: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
Racoon:
This is why the APC fears Saraki.He is not clean politically but he just simply have the midas touch. Almost anything he does succeed.

See all the legal hurdles he have surmounted against all odds.Recall it's the same Saraki APC govt/zombies boasted he will never last 6months as SP? Saraki your head strong.

Meanwhile let's obidiently atikulate Nigerians.We will get there.
midas touch , like 317 votes in the PDP primary and kwara rep. election won by APC at his backyard. keep daydreaming.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! / Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.